PDA

View Full Version : 4 year olds comment

Kathy4ever
07-08-2011, 03:42 AM
I'm out on the porch with my wife and 4 year old daughter. My wife is sort of looking puzzled and asks what am I wearing. I say I'm wearing shorts. The truth is I.m wearing ladies Danskin burmuda shorts with a thong underneath . A few minutes later my daughter says I see daddy's hiny and it is jiggling. it was funny to hear her saying this and kinda flattered me that my behind was showing as a female. Wish it was a skirt but can't get away with out the So going ballistic. Hey even went out this way to the store too. Now I got to hope the wife doesn't confiscate the shorts. A month ago I had abigger pair dissapear.

Cynthia Anne
07-08-2011, 04:58 AM
Yikes! Let's not have touble in paradise! But then again, you could tell your wife that if your shorts keep coming up missing you will have to buy skirts! Gotta love four year olds! THEY SAY THE DARNEST THINGS!

Kathy4ever
07-10-2011, 05:30 AM
I always try to keep the peace. The problem is that I keep pushing the envelope a little more and more. I need to be let out of the bottle. I'm stuck and can't seem to get unstuck without hurting someone I luv. I just got to remember that the grass ain't always greener on the other side. But their could be a rainbow. You just never know.