PDA

View Full Version : wife said to me

willie
07-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Yesterday my wife and i went shopping and lunch out. Next week and several of her girl friends are going on a week long getaway. As we were eating she said, have fun going through my closet. I guess she knows that I want to dress up but just dont do it in front of her. So guess that I will be dressed up for a while. Hugs

kendra_gurl
07-08-2011, 09:15 AM
So How did you respond to her?

Gillian Gigs
07-08-2011, 09:29 AM
There have been several times that my SO has said to me, "do you want to come with me or spend the day at home enjoying yourself". When she goes to see her mother she has to make it a day trip(4-6 hrs) to a different town, and she knows what I am doing, because she has asked. I have even suggested to her that she go to see her mum, so I can have some "me" time, and that is ok with her also. So, I guess that you have the freedom to enjoy the closet......enjoy.

Chickhe
07-08-2011, 09:40 AM
I would take that as an invitation! ...but only if she is the same size. Oh, and as a joke I would re-arrange everything by color or something! lol

boardpuppy
07-08-2011, 09:56 AM
When the SO is that acomitateing (sp) she will call before she comes home, just so the grands don't catch me dressed. However I still only dress in Alices clothes.

willie
07-08-2011, 10:09 AM
I think I said, dah. Will discuss further with her tonight and tomorrow night. Hugs

Karren H
07-08-2011, 10:39 AM
My wife would say that just before she introduced me to her new divorce lawyer! Not that she has an old divorce lawyer. That I know of.

Barbra P
07-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Hi Willie

I think it is time for you to show just how much you love and appreciate your Wife. Unless you completely misunderstood her, and I don’t think you did, she has given you complete access to her clothes and she knows you are going to wear them. For that you owe her a huge debt of gratitude.

From past posts it sounds like you have your feminine wardrobe and she has even asked you to dress when you get grumpy. As one other poster mentioned, do you both wear the same size? If yes, then maybe you have free range to try on some nice things, but I think you owe it that wonderful wife to have everything you wear laundered, or cleaned, before she returns. If you don’t wear the same size, this may be a good time to go shopping and buy yourself a new outfit – family budget permitting. Either way it sounds like a great enfemme week coming up.

kimdl93
07-08-2011, 10:50 AM
You said "you guess she knows". Have you talked about it with her - ever?

Erica Thorn
07-08-2011, 11:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk5DFDZWT5Y&feature=related

For some reason I just felt like posting that video :D

And you are truly lucky, but as I've read in most posts here it seems that most SO's can accept it once they are away... my gf asked the other day if I wanted to stay home while she went to her sister that we have planned... when I asked why she simply stated that it was so long ago since I had an opportunity to change since we're both home for the summer ;)

I agree with the others, have fun!

Veronica Lacey
07-08-2011, 11:13 AM
That is awesome, Willie. That is as good a green light as any as it sounds as if she clearly trusts you with her clothes and respects this part of you. How often do you plan to dress? Being retired must lend itself to many opportunities with an entire week solo.

It is similar here. While my wife will not allow me to dress in her presence she does know that I have an extensive wardrobe of my own and need nothing from her. Today is actually the first of twelve days on my own as she is out of town visiting relatives. She knows I will have the run of my femme wardrobe and I intend to take advantage of it as much as possible. There are five days without work so I'll be dressed day and night then dressed any time I am not working or running errands. I have moved all my male clothing into another room with easy access only to my work clothes.

Enjoy your week!

Eryn
07-08-2011, 12:30 PM
As we were eating she said, have fun going through my closet. I guess she knows that I want to dress up but just dont do it in front of her.

It would all depend upon the tone with which she made the statement. Did she say it lightheartedly or resignedly? If she's not totally OK with it it might be a terrible thing to go away knowing that someone will be going through your possessions. Turn the situation around with her searching through your belongings and you might understand what I mean.

Tread carefully, and I _don't_ think that it would be a good idea to rearrange her closet!

Gerrijerry
07-08-2011, 12:48 PM
Hers is hers yours is yours. Tell her thank you but it would be wrong to use her clothing to dress up in.

Meredy
07-08-2011, 03:40 PM
I feel this is a bad thing.
I have been buying my own wardobe instead of raiding the wifes closet, (sent to me at work, if the supplier has a good privacy code, or I know I can intercept).
I don't believe women like other wearing their clothes, and permission is not always permission.

Eryn
07-08-2011, 05:21 PM
I don't believe women like other wearing their clothes, and permission is not always permission.

Blanket statements are invariably false. I'm fairly sure that my wife is fine with me wearing her clothes because she suggests her items for me to wear. I think that she would much rather share her clothes than see me run up thousands in credit card bills to buy clothes that I would seldom get to wear. She has even stated on this forum that she enjoys seeing me getting use out of her items. Every situation is different.

Eryn

Meredy
07-08-2011, 05:31 PM
Blanket statements are invariably false. I'm fairly sure that my wife is fine with me wearing her clothes because she suggests her items for me to wear. I think that she would much rather share her clothes than see me run up thousands in credit card bills to buy clothes that I would seldom get to wear. She has even stated on this forum that she enjoys seeing me getting use out of her items. Every situation is different.

Eryn

Why I said, "Not always".
Not all SO's are so excepting, and sarcasm is something I'm very familiar with, why I have my own.

Iloveacrossdresser
07-08-2011, 05:55 PM
My SO, has nicer clothes than I DO, so its the other way around for me! He lets me where his skirts and shirts to work!

BLUE ORCHID
07-09-2011, 08:18 AM
Hi Willie, Sounds like an invintation to me.
Go for it.

Orchid

deebra
07-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Ash her if it would be O.K. with her if you went shopping while she was gone and bought your own clothes and hung them in your own closet. This could advance your CD status with her if she says O.K.

willie
07-10-2011, 09:29 AM
We had a discussion last night. She asked me since I have been wearing panties and night gowns on a regular basis has the thrill gone away and do I need to go further. I told her that it isnt the thrill but how good the undergarments feel. I told her that I want to dress more. I said that I would stay out of her closet while she is gone. she said no dont do that just dont go anywhere wearing my clothes. She is wonderful and understanding. I must remeber to continue to go on a slow pace. Well a week of dressing up. Hugs.

kimdl93
07-10-2011, 10:23 AM
that seems like a very constructive conversation. I think you've made great progress in having her support - even in sharing her clothes (at home).

When she gets home, do something special for her! Let her know how much you appreciate her - in all respects! And if the subject comes up again, don't push, but continue with your openness! She'll appreciate your trust in her.

Angiemead12
07-10-2011, 10:27 AM
Take it as it is, you know your wife best! And if you did use her clothes just don't stretch, tear or ruin them. Also putting them back were you found them helps. Enjoy!!

cyd218
07-10-2011, 12:30 PM
I agree with KIMDL93 - I'd do something special for that woman!

willie
07-10-2011, 11:38 PM
I am sitting here watching tv all by myself, dressed, panties, bra, hose, long skirt and a nice cotton top. I dont have any make up but the clothing does make me feel more girly. I am so lucky for my SO. She asked me before leaving what I wanted her to buy. I have to think it over and let her know. As long as it is pretty it will be nice no matter what she buys.
this week is going to be very special. Hugs girls.

linda allen
07-11-2011, 07:53 AM
We had a discussion last night. She asked me since I have been wearing panties and night gowns on a regular basis has the thrill gone away and do I need to go further. I told her that it isnt the thrill but how good the undergarments feel. I told her that I want to dress more. I said that I would stay out of her closet while she is gone. she said no dont do that just dont go anywhere wearing my clothes. She is wonderful and understanding. I must remeber to continue to go on a slow pace. Well a week of dressing up. Hugs.

That's great. Next step is dressing around her. Ask her to pick what looks best on you. A few glasses of wine beforehand might help.

linda allen
07-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Hers is hers yours is yours. Tell her thank you but it would be wrong to use her clothing to dress up in.

Each relationship is different. My wife gave me a pair of black socks to wear recently because I didn't have any to go with a suit. I needed a robe one night and mine was already packed for a trip. She gave me a "moo moo" of hers to wear. She offered me a pair of her panties one time when we were on a trip and I ran out of underwear.

I don't see anything sacred in clothes. I don't think she does either.

ruthie801
07-11-2011, 11:15 AM
Well my wife works late on Thursdays, it's always her little teasing jokes before she leaves how I'll be wearing her lingerie and lipstick. She says it in a condosending way I don't think she really likes the idea.

NicoleScott
07-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Willie Willie Willie ! Get your own clothes !

StephanieH
07-11-2011, 02:06 PM
Sounds like you've got a great lady there. My wife and I haven't talked about dressing in a long time now and I haven't fully dressed up since last October - VERY depressed about it... oh well, glad to know someone's having fun! Congrats and enjoy!

SANDRA MICHELLE
07-23-2011, 09:32 AM
Open invitation in my mind to go out and buy your own clothes and hang them up in the closet. "honey I didn't want to mess up any of your clothes". My wife hates it when I wear her clothes and actually goes shopping for me and with me to buy clothes of my own. All my presents are female clothes, she knows that is what really makes me happiest.

linda allen
07-23-2011, 10:10 AM
Willie Willie Willie ! Get your own clothes !
Please read my post above.