PDA

View Full Version : Scandinavia - Cross Dressers Paradise?

kimdl93
07-08-2011, 12:51 PM
I have read recently that Scandinavian women are much taller than women in the US. It occurred to me that this might be a great place for a CD vacation, since 1) at 6'2" I'll blend in by height, and 2) the cooler weather fits a large part of my wardrobe.

Anyone have any experience traveling en femme through Scandinavia?

sara.s
07-09-2011, 07:54 AM
For my height, I feel the same about US ;-)

pernille d
07-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Not really sure about that but I am 6.2 before heels and i have never seen it as a problem as my body fits my., but for one thing it's very liberal over here and you don't trouble when out and about. But for me things dont add up here in DK as The rough population of males is about 2 million and if only 1% are cd then that's 20,000 approx . And there is one nationwide surport group with approx 120 members, so where is everyone .

That's when I think the opposite and think it could be nice to go the states where it sounds like there are clubs pubs and groups . But at the end of the day the GRAS always looks greener on the other side of the fence

busker
07-12-2011, 01:18 AM
I have read recently that Scandinavian women are much taller than women in the US. It occurred to me that this might be a great place for a CD vacation, since 1) at 6'2" I'll blend in by height, and 2) the cooler weather fits a large part of my wardrobe.

Anyone have any experience traveling en femme through Scandinavia?
Someone must be recycling 1950's magazines like Esquire. The women in Sweden, and Denmark are not any more blond, taller, smarter, sexier that their average counterpart in the USA. Only met a few Norwegians so can't say for certain. I've lived in Sweden (and was married to a Swede) , traveled in Denmark and it just "ain't so. They can be a bit more liberal , especially in Denmark, and Norway, but not very much in sweden.
Have fu n travelling though, it's beautiful scenery , especially in the summer months, but it is still expensive to do so.
A for the cooler weather, that does occur, but in the cold months it is positively frosty so that breath gets to be ice on your beard growth.
t