PDA

View Full Version : Freddy’s list of perversions

Frédérique
07-08-2011, 05:09 PM
“HE in the serpent had perverted Eve” (Milton)

Hello friends, hello my sisters, and hello to any wandering variant of the community we call “home.” Today I’d like to discuss perversion, a rather strong word the MtF crossdresser will almost certainly encounter from time to time along the twisting path to feminine expression. If you practice perversion, you are a pervert, and, if you are a male wearing women’s clothing, you are most decidedly perverse. Sounds bad, right? Well, I’m here to make you feel better about this thing that society calls, or labels, “perversion.”

To pervert is to cause to turn from what is considered right, neutral, or true. In the eyes of society, this means to misdirect, lead astray, or corrupt – it also can imply turning to an improper use, or to misuse something in some way. A perversion is "a perverting" or being perverted – you are dancing with the abnormal, deviating from what is considered acceptable and “correct,” perhaps even stubbornly obstinate about it. I can’t say that I’m pervicacious (willfully obstinate), but I am definitely attracted to the opposite tack, making me perverse in the process. It goes without saying that society sees me, the pervert, as a perverter, and seeks to limit my freedom any way it can. I know there are many pervertible individuals in this world (I happen to be one of them), but they will have to find their own route to happiness without me...

As an MtF crossdresser, how many perversions are you engaged in? Let’s make a list...

1) First of all, a male thinking feminine thoughts, or willfully entertaining non-masculinity as an option for living is highly perverse at this point in time. How dare HE replace “him” with “her?” Is this “right?” Sure it is, but the world thinks you’re a pervert for stepping across the imaginary line they have put in place FOR you. I say don’t be afraid – “cross” over and join the other pilgrims who have made a decision to get the most out of life. Do it now!

2) A male wearing a dress is downright perverse, which is why I always wanted to do it! I’m happy to say I lived to tell the tale, and I found happiness in the garden of perversion. Of course, I had to alter my male body to accommodate something made for a female, but it was worth the effort, I feel. Speaking of feeling, just feel that fabric! What’s that? Tactile pleasure is a perversion? Give me a break, willya?

3) Wearing panties is perverse, and, if you wear them, you’re a pervert. Join the club, darling! It’s perverse to wear something that does not in any way accommodate the male genitalia, but that, in itself, is a lifestyle, and therefore a willful choice. We are allowed to choose, aren’t we? We are at LIBERTY to experiment, aren’t we? Just asking. Personally, I like being hugged all day long, even “down there” where masculinity resides (I would say “where the coconuts grow,” but this is a family program)...

4) Wearing lipstick is a perverted activity for us males. It never used to be like this, but I get the feeling we’re supposed to pay NO attention to our lips – let them dry up and crack so we’ll look even manlier! I guess lip balm is OK, as long as it’s not colored in any way, but why not paint the lips intentionally and discover the sensual pleasures therein? Of course, the hairs of your wig (another perversion) will stick to your lipstick whenever it is least convenient, but I actually like the fuss of retouching...

5) Placing your male feet in women’s shoes, both physically AND symbolically, is a perversion of the highest order. Try walking in her shoes, and your masculinity will (hopefully) take a tumble. SHE is more balanced by far, wouldn’t you say? There is really no need for you to wear heels, but you do anyway, learning how to walk again in the process. Admire the view while you're UP there, my perverted friend – perversions make the impossible a reality, one step at a time...

6) I already mentioned changing one’s shape to properly wear a dress, but I must mention breast forms, another perversion that is the key to MtF crossdressing. I mention this because I was really fascinated by breast forms as a boy – I remember the first time I saw them, in a novelty catalog, a novel thing if there ever was one (or two), and my mind was filled with new possibilities. Could I wear those and feel like a girl? Could I “get away” with it? How could I get them? Where would I hide them? What if my mother finds them? I’d LOVE to wear them! I NEED to wear them! I WANT to feel like a girl, but I don’t know WHY! A glimpse inside the mind of a young pervert, a boy who is aware of his surroundings and seeks to deviate from what is “right.” His little mind was a blank slate at birth, but, at some point, after being buffeted by societal expectations (and bullies), perversion became a cherished idea worth pursuing. What an adorably perverse idea!

I’m sure you can add to my incomplete list of MtF crossdressing “perversions,” but I need to point out that almost anything can be seen as a perversion in one way or another – if you don’t follow the crowd, or if you do things YOUR way, you are a pervert. Here are some examples:

If you go to a baseball game, and you don’t drink beer or buy a hot dog, you’re a pervert...
If you don’t mow your grass, you’re a pervert. However, if you shave, you’re also a pervert...
If you sit when others stand, and stand when others sit, you’re a pervert...
If you don’t watch network television, preferring PBS, or no TV at all, then you’re a pervert...
If you root for the underdog, or feel sorry for the vanquished, you’re a pervert...
If your shorts are too short for a male, or too long for a female, you’re a pervert...
If you pay no attention to what others are listening to, reading, or watching, you’re a pervert...
If you don’t have anything camouflage or “cargo” in your wardrobe, you’re a pervert...
If you know that other countries exist, that places you firmly in the “perverted” category...
If you think weeds look beautiful, you’re a pervert. Weeds are willful perversions, and, to society, human perverts are akin to weeds. Have no fear – perversion is all in the mind...

If you visit Philadelphia, and do not sample a cheesesteak, you’re a pervert - ditto gumbo in New Orleans, baked beans in Boston, or a lobster roll somewhere along Route 1 in Maine. Once, my nephew ordered a hamburger in a seafood restaurant, a downright perversion, but, being from Kansas, he obviously had no appreciation for oceans! Which reminds me...

If you live five miles from the Atlantic, but never go to the beach, you’re a pervert. That used to be me, your humble (and highly perverse) narrator...

If you’re male, and you cross your legs at the knee, you’re a pervert. If you wear a kilt without a sporran, you’re a pervert. If you place your hands on your hips a certain way, you’re a pervert. It follows that if you are male and you must affect a female presentation for reasons of personal happiness and fulfillment, you are most definitely perverse with a capital “P.” If you are still reading this lengthy post, written by a champion of perversion, a pervert amongst other perverts on a site dedicated to perversion (Hooray!), then you are a perverse individual. I’m very glad to meet you, my perverted friend, since I am just like you, and you are just like me. Perversion is a GOOD thing...
:clap:

I once heard someone say that Art is a perversion. Since I’m an artist and a crossdresser, that makes me a double pervert, something that pleases me immensely. I’ve said this before, but I WEAR my perversions like flowers – aren’t they pretty?
:battingeyelashes:

Are you fearful of the words perversion, pervert or perverse? I think it’s OK to be perverted, but consider the perverse source...:doh:

NathalieX66
07-08-2011, 05:19 PM
The reality is we create our own perception of what perversion is.

When people hurt others, manipulate & victimize others, lie, cheat ,steal, affect the lives close to them, and perhaps affect their own lives, and lack sensitivity for loved ones, that's when the red flags go up.

Being transgender is just another facet of being human. We are all variants in some forrm or another. We are snowflakes, all different in shape and form. We are not clones, or sardines packed in a can.

I would rather read Dan Savage or Jamie Buffalino on issues of sexuality & whatnot than listen to catholic priests or Michele Bachmann.

Meredy
07-08-2011, 05:20 PM
Just... "Thank you!"
Very nice post!

Anne2345
07-09-2011, 01:38 AM
I am proud to be among Freddy’s defined followers of perversion. I am a crossdresser. I am a male that seeks the solace and acquisition of femininity, and strives for a balance and conjoining of the genders. Society understands me not, and therefore considers me perverse. Boys are masculine, and girls are feminine. This is a basic tenet of society. This is what is ingrained from birth within the members of society. This is what is considered normal. Deviation from this expectation is frowned upon, feared, and misunderstood.

But in this, I am most definitely the essence of what I portray within the reflection of my own personal, inner mirror – a male that affirmatively and actively seeks femininity and its attendant feminine appearance. Does this make me a pervert in the eyes of an uncompromising, uneducated, and narrow-minded society? For the most part, it most certainly does! Do I care? I most certainly do not! Long ago, I used to care, and it made my life miserable. By “it,” of course, I am referring to “myself.” I actually believed what I was taught by society - that it was wrong for a male to seek the blessings and gifts of femininity. That to do so was de facto perversion in and of itself.

Of course, I know better now. I have thankfully known this truth for some time. I revel in this truth, and this otherwise blessed “perversion” of life. If being “normal,” whatever that is, means forsaking all perversions as defined by society, then count me out. “Normal” simply is not for me. “Normal” is unacceptable. And because you are reading this thread and this post, I can only assume that it is not for you, either. As such, I celebrate and applaud our mutual denial of “normalcy,” and that we instead affirmatively accept our perverse desires, nature, and commitment to a more fulfilling and meaningful existence.

The irony is that those who deny a portion of their inner selves, no matter how great or small that self may be, limits by default the totality of who they may ultimately become. Although we are considered perverts, what greater perversion of life is there than to deny one’s self the opportunity to flourish and evolve into a more complete and total being? A being capable of feeling, appreciating, and embracing the beauty of life, the femininity of life, from the perspective of a male, or vice-versa . . . .

But such acceptance and understanding takes thought, patience, education, and the courage to plow through long held negative stereotypes. Despite society’s claim to the contrary, such qualities are generally deficient, and excruciatingly slow to evolve. I fear too much time and effort is spent watching Judge Judy, Jerry Springer, and the Wheel of Fortune, to the exclusion of actual thought, and to the detriment of “perverted” folks such as ourselves.

Until such day a concerted effort is made by society to embrace education, and attempt understanding, I agree that we shall continue to be considered perverts. Until such day that understanding and true, meaningful acceptance is acquired and achieved, I shall remain proud to be a pervert, and shall continue to revel in and celebrate my own perverted ways. Call me a pervert if you so feel compelled and inclined. I will not be offended. But know that you have my sympathies for your failure to understand and become the complete, beautiful person that is within you, that you so unfortunately refuse to acknowledge, accept, and embrace. You are but a partial person, and this is the true perversion of the matter . . . .

Shari
07-09-2011, 05:45 AM
Thanks for bringing to light and explaining the actual meaning of the word perversion, which has come to mean only an association with a form of negative sexuality.

I like to think of what we do and who we are is more akin to a DIversion from the mainstream rather than a perversion. That doesn't sound quite as bad, does it?

VioletJourney
07-09-2011, 05:57 AM
"Pervert - alter (something) from its original course, meaning, or state to a distortion or corruption of what was first intended"

Sounds right on the money for me. One definition of the word "pervert" is to corrupt something harmless.

It seems to me that the real perverts are those who disparage others' lifestyles.

meri
07-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Guilty as charged, thanks for clearing up my understanding of the word. Always considered it as a negative term, now it has a new light and I am proud to be perverse!

TGMarla
07-09-2011, 10:26 AM
OH MY GAWD!!!! :eek:

I'm a freakin' perv!!!!

PretzelGirl
07-09-2011, 10:34 AM
And darn proud of it!

Briana90802
07-09-2011, 10:46 AM
I'm sorry but I would have to disagree. Perversion isn't a bad thing. In fact the world is a better place because of things become perverted. Sex, according to the catholic church, was to be performed in missionary position only. Thankfully someone was a pervert. In the 1920s beach wear was clothing that completely covers the body. Thankfully someone came along with a perverted idea of showing more skin. The first NC-17 film was Showgirls a fairly tame film by today's standards but only because of perversion of the opinions of sexuality.
Thanks to perverted pioneers we will soon have socially acceptable gay marriage in this country.

So chalk me up for pervert, for being part of the society that pioneers human sexuality and social acceptance there of.

Pythos
07-09-2011, 12:35 PM
I was one of Madrake's army of Preverts. General Ripper got word of Mandrake's preversions and that he was arranging a mutiny of preverts!!!

So I left that crowd and happily (tounge in cheek) joined the ranks of perverts.

I am a pervert because I like to drive my VW bettle opposed to the latest electronics infested cookie cutter automobile.

I am a pervert because I have no car payments unlike many other 'normal people" that have stupid car payments.

I am a pervert because I choose to wings more than wheels.

I am a pervert cause in many ways I could care less about a court case I have little to no real knowledge about.

Oh and there is that whole wearing of "feminine" items of clothing because I like to.

Stephanie47
07-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Guilty as charged! Long live Perverts! I can think of worse things I have done over the six decades of being a human. Wearing a dress is a nice easy and calming way to escape from past perversions. Or maybe, neither was a perversion! Too much heavy thinking today. Maybe it's time for Cartoon Network!

Sarah Doepner
07-09-2011, 01:30 PM
I've been contrary to the standard, expected, "normal", acceptable forms of behavior and politics for too long to count. I have been a non-mormon, liberal, crossdresser living in Utah for all my adult life. If I can't qualify for official pervert status, I don't know what else I can do. However, I love having the option to pick, choose, participate or consume whatever suits my fancy. So at times I can pervert my established perversions. Why is it that in a society where being an Individual is praised as being a good thing, the same people frown on those of us who actually practice what they preach? I'm guessing that you can be an individual as long as you emphasize those traits they find acceptable, which makes it difficult to explore being an individual unless one is willing to be a pervert.

Jason+
07-09-2011, 02:47 PM
After reading Freddy's post of the usual and eloquent quality I can come to only one conclusion. By embracing only some of the offered perversions and not all I must therefore be a perverts pervert.

josee
07-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Freddy, I love your perverted little essay. :thumbsup:
But then I've been perverted pretty much my whole life.:devil:

Frédérique
07-09-2011, 07:47 PM
In a perverse sense, we are all equal on this site. You can read that two different ways…:)

The irony is that those who deny a portion of their inner selves, no matter how great or small that self may be, limits by default the totality of who they may ultimately become. Although we are considered perverts, what greater perversion of life is there than to deny one’s self the opportunity to flourish and evolve into a more complete and total being?

Perversion is an unfortunate word with negative connotations, and it says a lot about society in its usage. You’re supposed to follow a certain path in life, and if you deviate from it, you’re a pervert. What is “true” or “neutral” has already been decided upon, and your need for personal expression is a danger to the status quo. It’s a bad state of affairs, especially when it’s the individuals (the perverts) who make the world go ‘round…

I like to think of what we do and who we are is more akin to a DIversion from the mainstream rather than a perversion. That doesn't sound quite as bad, does it?

I keep thinking about how children are encouraged to express themselves, up to a certain age, that is. There, for lack of encouragement, ends a meaningful deviation. The word perverted sounds a lot like “inverted,” so maybe the scions of societal correctness cannot entertain the idea of “their” world being turned upside down, or inside-out, by free-thinking individuals. We’re all supposed to think alike, act alike, and BE alike, but I balk at that nonsensical idea. This is where "perversion" comes in, and it’s a welcome diversion…

Why is it that in a society where being an Individual is praised as being a good thing, the same people frown on those of us who actually practice what they preach? I'm guessing that you can be an individual as long as you emphasize those traits they find acceptable, which makes it difficult to explore being an individual unless one is willing to be a pervert.

There’s a BIG difference between “Be all you CAN be,” and “Be all you can BE,” but try to explain that one to outsiders! Being a perverted individual, a blessed state if there ever was one, necessitates an on-going struggle with the un-perverted so-called “individuals” out there. I dislike struggles of all kinds, preferring to pervert/diverge/deviate in private. “Willing to be a pervert” is a courageous step to take, a conscious stepping-away from what others feel you SHOULD be doing. I sing the siren song of perversion daily; in fact it is my "theme song."
:battingeyelashes:

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
07-09-2011, 09:47 PM
Add me to that list of great perverts. It is a designation that I fully accept because I fight conformity most of the time. Just ask my doctors.