PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the neighbors?

Lady_Chaos
07-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Just wanted to say hi from my deck, en femme ... waiting for a damn neighbor to see me in my pencil pinstripe skirt and fem top with 4.5" heels... drinking a beer (how girly I am... lol)

What are you ladies up to this beautiful Friday (hope the weather is nice)?

sissystephanie
07-08-2011, 05:32 PM
I am just about ready to go out to dinner in a nice black above the knees skirt and a tight knit lavender top. Of course the basic lingerie is underneath all. Oh, and I won't be wearing heels, either running shoes (Ladies) or ladies flats!! At my age heels are almost a no-no!!

BTW, it is another sunny day and the current temp is 86 F !!

Cynthia Anne
07-08-2011, 05:36 PM
I think I,m out of here and will join you with that beer! The last time I looked your neighbor was standing over there out of site watching you! Hugs!

satin n lace
07-08-2011, 05:36 PM
Going to pick up dinner but in drab :( not yet out of the house yet. But get home quick and get dressed and then in the yard to relax.

Sunny and hot as hell 104

Theresa Eve
07-08-2011, 07:56 PM
It's actually not warm enough here for a proper early evening at the beach or on the deck. Probabl;y going for a short stroll around one of the weekend street markets, then home for a glass of wine and a bubble bath. (I don't know where the neighbours are either.)

docrobbysherry
07-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Too many ribs and burgers on the 4th for me! It'll be wine only for awhile! Red, dry, yum!

eluuzion
07-09-2011, 12:41 AM
hiya LC,

I was impressed with your courage so I had to reply and acknowledge it...

I am talking about wearing those 4.5" heels on a deck! I have snapped one off after stepping in the space between deck boards! My deck floor is covered with in/out carpeting. So wearing heels out there is kind of like playing a game. "step in a crack and break you own back"...and/or risk flipping over a rail. (my sundeck is second story level).:heehee:

I just finished building a shade screen roof over half of the deck tonight. I covered the entire railing around the deck with sailcloth for privacy. It is great not having "back" neighbors close behind me (there is a "creek" runoff between my yard & back neighbors). I just toss on a tee-shirt if I'm walking around the deck (they can't see below waist high, lol). Down side is the covered rails + deck carpet+ southern exposure = 115-120 degree temp on deck...HOT!

:love: