PDA

View Full Version : Me time!! Finally!!...and an almost caught!

Nataliebabe
07-09-2011, 01:16 AM
So, I get home from work tonight and ask the Mrs. if it was alright to dress up tonight. I got the ok, showered, shaved, tried to slide into my favorite LBD(a size 18) and decided that I have more wieght to lose.:sad: After a quick change, the wife and I talk for a bit. Already feeling good being me, my wife calls me by my male name and I was disapointed. She accepts me and has helped me SO much, but has yet to call me Natalie. I really got my hopes up tonight because I was feeling so good and so femme, but it didnt happen, so, I decided to ask her why she never has called me by my femme name. She said that she was still (in a way) kind of weirded out a bit. she also said that she needed her husband and it was weird to call me Natalie and not *&^%$#@. After more talking and understanding just how feminine I can be I think that she is now more open to it. Communication is always good!! WE agreed (still) that Natalie has no place in the bedroom, but we are still girlfriends:daydreaming:. About that time, our 5 year old daughter wakes up and decides to come into our bedroom. I have never been caught...by anyone. I bolted off of the bed and into our bathroom until the wife put our daughter back to bed. It was close, but I still have a perfect record. :D

P.S. I have not moved that fast since the last play of the last football game of my senior year in High School 22 years ago. lol!

Eryn
07-09-2011, 02:25 AM
P.S. I have not moved that fast since the last play of the last football game of my senior year in High School 22 years ago. lol!

That's a great story! Give your wonderful wife a hug and don't sweat the name thing too much. She loves you regardless of what she calls you!

Jane G
07-09-2011, 03:19 AM
my favorite LBD(a size 18)

LoL, Thanks for sharing. You know she will catch you one day don't you.

Cynthia Anne
07-09-2011, 07:23 AM
When lightening strikes' you have only a split second to get out of the way! If you're still that fast, perhaps a NFL team should sign you on! Well maybe not!! You would be the only player wearing a dress! Hugs!

BLUE ORCHID
07-09-2011, 07:28 AM
Don't rock the boat because the captan may throw you overboard.

Orchid

Intertwined
07-09-2011, 07:35 AM
The only time my wife uses my fem name "Marsha" is when she is mad about something, so I am to the point, I don't want to hear her use it. :(

Noortje
07-09-2011, 08:52 AM
Be sure to also respect your wife's boundaries and limits, huh? Those lines are not there for the sole purpose of being crossed.

Tara D. Rose
07-09-2011, 11:12 AM
Yes we can move fast sometimes. It's so good that your wife moved quickly as well for your young daughter would have been in shock and confused. A few months ago my wife and I were dancing all night, we had the music up loud. I was in all lingerie, it was 4:30 am, and a cop bangs on the back door for we couldn't hear the door bell. So I peeped through the blinds and saw the cop, I ran to the bathroom to quickly change, and my wife answered the door to talk to the cop, playing blocker I guess. The cop said turn the music down and we did. My wife even answered the door in her bra and panties. I also beleive the cop may have peered through the blinds for a while before knocking. I bet he had a good story to tell when he got back........love & respect.........Tara

AnnaCalliope
07-09-2011, 09:26 PM
How long have you been out to your wife? Expecting to be called your femme name while she's still in that "weird" stage may be expecting too much. My SO knew about me from day 1, but it was about 4 years before she started calling me Anna while I was dressed.

Of course, now I'm moving into transition, so its not often I don't get called Anna.

Nataliebabe
07-12-2011, 12:52 AM
How long have you been out to your wife? Expecting to be called your femme name while she's still in that "weird" stage may be expecting too much. My SO knew about me from day 1, but it was about 4 years before she started calling me Anna while I was dressed.

Of course, now I'm moving into transition, so its not often I don't get called Anna.

My wife has known about me for several years now. She has helped me so much, but has her moments still. Can you blame her? Overall, she is accepting, but every now and then she has some reservations. Communication is key.

Kathy4ever
07-12-2011, 03:37 AM
Sounds like you were having my kind of luck. I'm talking about almost getting caught. You just never know when a child will wake up in the middle of the night. You are lucky that your wife tries to accept. Just be careful and enjoy.

josee
07-12-2011, 04:43 AM
It's wonderful that your wife is accepting. Give her an extra hug and keep the lines of communication open.
Kids can be so unpredictable at times. Good thing you still got some moves. You might want to be prepared for the possibility that you have no where to run one day and what you would say to your daughter.

Jay Cee
07-12-2011, 06:02 AM
Maybe time to get a lock on the bedroom door, Natalie.

A few months ago my wife and I were dancing all night, we had the music up loud... it was 4:30 am

No offence intended, Tara, but I am soooooo glad you are not my neighbour. ;)

linda allen
07-12-2011, 06:43 AM
................About that time, our 5 year old daughter wakes up and decides to come into our bedroom. I have never been caught...by anyone. I bolted off of the bed and into our bathroom until the wife put our daughter back to bed. It was close, but I still have a perfect record.

First thing I would do is start locking the bedroom door when there's "funny business" going on inside. There could be other things going on you don't want your daughter to see.

Long term, it's going to be very difficult not geting caught as your daughter grows older. Locking doors and locking your stuff up may work for a while but eventually she will find something or see something and ask about it. Have your answer ready.