PDA

View Full Version : This is a bit random

crystalbath
07-09-2011, 04:39 AM
Hey all :)

Ok, this question is random but I'm wondering if its just me or if it happens to other crossdressers too.

When wearing your girly PJ's, chemise etc, do you absolutely melt even if it is really cold outside your covers?

This keeps happening to me and I'm just curious haha :)

X

Laura J
07-09-2011, 05:00 AM
I know my wife will have the electric blanket on full blast and 4 blankets on while I am just under a couple of blankets with the electric blanket off.

Cynthia Anne
07-09-2011, 06:51 AM
I can relate to that! Because when I'm happy I glow like a thousdand watt light bulb!

BLUE ORCHID
07-09-2011, 06:55 AM
Crystal, It's mind over matter.
You've got that extra layer of pink fog insolation around you.

Orchid

sissystephanie
07-09-2011, 09:45 AM
According to my late wife, I am a very hot sleeper!! She was always cold and I am always hot. At this time of the year here in Georgia (U.S.A.) it is hot almost all the time. Right now at 1042 my time it is 82 Degrees F!! I sleep wearing only silk or satin panties, and when it gets cool I add a silk or satin nightgown!!

Eryn
07-09-2011, 10:53 AM
It's funny, but sometimes while wearing identical nighties, I will be throwing the covers off while my wife is under two blankets. An hour later I'm the one under the covers and my wife has just the sheets. I think that we just have natural thermostat cycles!

lynn_lynn
07-09-2011, 11:31 PM
One time I bought these cheap panties and I was sitting down. They had like some kinda painted, glittery things to them, kinda like swirls rainbows. But I bought them cause they were kinda Glam. Well, I got up to rub my bum for sec and my hand was all sticky like with paint, nylon melted feeling.... :eek:

I kinda laughed it off cause I was like "damn youre so hot your melting your panties". But I had to toss them away. it was just the paint or something..:o

Josey
07-09-2011, 11:42 PM
Crystal I wear nithies 24/7 in winter and summer with only a sheet for cover. Often times in the summer I'll toss the sheet aside because I'm warm {even if the AC is blowing}. Can'T explain why but always feel comfy no matter the season.

docrobbysherry
07-10-2011, 01:06 AM
I have a number of nite gowns, ( I KNOW, I have some of EVERYTHING! Lol), but I quit wearing them to bed.

Even in the dead of winter, I either get overheated wearing them, or I tie them into knots while sleeping fitfully!

AmyGaleRT
07-10-2011, 02:36 AM
Hmm, I think I kind of had the opposite problem! After being used to sleeping in nightgowns, switching back to my regular PJs was what made me feel "overheated"!

Maybe it was the material; I like the long tricot gowns the best, so that was what I slept in the oftenest. I found tricot pajamas on Amazon, and that helped some without being too obvious to the fiancee...but I still miss my nighties...