PDA

View Full Version : niece found out

Samantha Thomson
07-09-2011, 09:03 AM
hello well my niece found out im a crossdresser last night she knocked at the door i didnt here it my man open it i came out wearing a black skirt had on a pink garterbelt and black stocking heels bra and pink top red lipstick eyeshadow eyeliner mascarre purfume dont know how to explain to her im a women please help if anyone can samantha

Alberta_Pat
07-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Just tell it like it is. Let her direct the conversation with her questions. Many will be awkward to answer, but you will have the answers somewhere inside you.

Wendy_Marie
07-09-2011, 09:28 AM
as you said yourself...she found out and from the descritption of the events there is no explaining it away. any excuse other than just telling her the truth will look flimsy and hurt and hinder your relationship with your niece more than help. Tell her the truth and hope she is willing to understand.

boardpuppy
07-09-2011, 10:09 AM
While visiting my sister in Reno, my neice told my mother and she asked me about my hair and nails. I blew it and told my mother I was not ready to have that discussion with her. THE BIGGESST MISTAKE IN THE WORLD. I can't take it back but hope another opening will come along. Don't make the same mistake I made, use the opening that are presented and go with them.

BRANDYJ
07-09-2011, 10:28 AM
Samantha, you did not tell s enough. So she saw you dressed...OK. So what was her reaction, what did she say. What did you say? How old is your niece? To many questions to offer any advice.

Michala
07-09-2011, 11:12 AM
I agree with Brandyj. It might depend on how she reacted and her age. If she was 5 it might be as simple as "practicing a costume for Halloween." If she's 25 and didn't freak out it might turn out very nicely.

Cynthia Anne
07-09-2011, 02:24 PM
I agree not enough info here! I like this song "HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW" Hugs!

VioletJourney
07-09-2011, 03:57 PM
How old is your niece? For the most part I'd say you should come clean with her, there's not really a point in hiding anything now that she's seen it, and she's better off not out there thinking you're some kind of creepy sex pervert.

BLUE ORCHID
07-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Hi Samantha, Just one word (BUSTED).

Orchid

Samantha Thomson
07-10-2011, 08:53 AM
for all of you my niece is 16 and i told her that i dress on a reg basis she didnt beleve it at first but showed her my clothes heels make-up jewerly and purses then she ask are you gay etc i told her and she seems cool w me being a girlie but who knows

kimdl93
07-10-2011, 10:19 AM
well, since she didn't go screaming out of the house, I have to assume that she is at least some degree tolerant. That doesn't mean that she will keep this to herself. So, I gues its time to prepare for the conversation with your sister and others in your family.

Based on her reaction, I have a feeling things will be fine.

Angiemead12
07-10-2011, 10:23 AM
Hehe looks like you got yourself into a jam but everyone has already posted great advice. We're you thrilled for getting busted?

Nikki A.
07-10-2011, 10:24 AM
It seems that kids today are more accepting. Are you worried on who she may tell? Also how open are you?
Answer her questions, don't go into more than she asks and ask her not to mention this incident to the people who you don't want to know.

Barbra P
07-10-2011, 12:06 PM
When my daughters were in High School, 10 to 15 years ago, I discovered that most of their friends were cool seeing me enfemme. The older one was having a pool/slumber party and she asked me to dress for the occasions and I only got lip form one of her girl friends and that was mostly little things like I had gone outside my natural lip line when applying my lipstick. Five years later I though just my younger daughter and I were in the house, to my surprise I walked into the living room and discovered her best friend. Turns out she was cool with it, and I sort of got the impression she already knew that I dressed.

Recently my younger daughter was going out and I thought she was going shopping and I asked if she wanted company? She said I could come if I wanted too but that she was going to her cousins house. I said I didn’t have a clue as how my Niece would react to seeing me dressed (not to mention her husband) so I didn’t go. A few days later my Daughter informed me that her cousin, my niece, had no problem with my coming over enfemme – guess at least one of my three nieces now know that I dress.

Time will tell about your situation, I suspect your niece will be accepting, maybe even to the point that she will want to know more. I wouldn’t be too surprised if she shows up with more questions and wants to spend some time with your feminine persona – might be a good time to start thinking about a name to use when you are dressed, sort of difficult calling a girl ski344.

Samantha Thomson
07-10-2011, 03:04 PM
Yea didn't mind getting busted and I dont think she say anything plus my sister already knows

Samantha Thomson
07-10-2011, 08:01 PM
barbra i do have one but when i sign up here it ski344 going to ask the admistrator if there a way to change it my girl name is samantha