PDA

View Full Version : My last couple weeks

Sophora
07-10-2011, 07:38 PM
I haven't posted much(except for a few pictures and one-off comments)lately. the reason is I having been out living for the first time in my life.

My last couple weeks have been fraught with highs and lows. First let me say that I am pretty much full and after the last week, I am afraid to go back to the way I was living. I have gotten rid of most of my old "males" clothes. I have kept a couple for the reasons I will discuss in a bit.

I have been out and about as a female. The only time I get "sirred" is when I am at work(coworkers that has known me for a long time will say it). I get the "ma'am, miss and she" all the time now. I don't know if people are just being polite or if they mean it tho as I don't think I pass that much. I get shown to the ladies fitting rooms when I ask for try something on. And yes at a resturant I had the waitress tell the "ladies restroom" is down the hall on the left one door pass the "guys restroom." I finally got my ears pierced today and the lady that did them said "they look as cute as you are." Doutless, I have been on cloud nine. If I am moving too fast I don't feel like I am at all.

Which brings me to why I am distraught. I have to move back to PA. I made that decision and promptly told my parents. I didn't outright tell them. My mom said "Cross dressing is not allowed here at the house because of my tenents whom I depend upon to help me pay my mortgage and because of my massage clients. I can't take the chance of lost business or income. Otherwise I wouldn't care." However my BFF(the one I have discussing everything with) has told that she would personally kidnap me everyday if need be so I can continue. My dad is picking me up at the end of the month and We are going to rent a car dolly so my car can come with. As soon as I get a job there(hopefully that will be quickly) I plan on getting my own place and start with therapist. I know what you are going to say. I am also going to try to put some aside for the surgeries I plan on having.

Suffice to say, even tho I am being accepted as a woman, I am feeling depressed that I will have to hide a part of myself again. Thanks for reading my ramblings, I needed to get them down somewhere. Maybe I should start a blog or something.

btw for those care I am moving to Evans City, PA. It is about a 45 minute drive to Pittsburgh.

Alexiz
07-10-2011, 08:03 PM
It's a long road where we have to endure time and time again, and be patient. You've already made the biggest steps, and I can say that is inspiration for me. Given my circumstances, I can't do what you have done, but it's great to hear that things are really looking up for you now. Someday, I'll get there XD

Keep a positive attitude and things will continue come along to your favor.
Take good care of your health! c:

Aprilrain
07-10-2011, 10:22 PM
Sophora, I can say from personal experience that moving fast can have its draw backs. One I find myself the bearded lady at least one day a week because of electrolysis. often times two because I'm frying hairs in ernest! Two I totally just feel like a woman all the time now and am comfortable with who i am except I have traveled WELL beyond my body and so how I see myself in my head and what i see in the mirror are very different. It has actually made the GID worse for me. before I think i must have had some sort of male coping mechanism which is now gone Plus the Hormones have turned me in to an emotional train wreak! Oddly enough I wouldn't give it up for anything though I just have to hold on and get through this ugly duckling phase! good luck

Melody Moore
07-11-2011, 03:19 AM
Hang in there Sophora, you've overcome one of the biggest issues in finally working out who you are which is great.
Sorry to hear that your parents are taking a bigoted view to the whole thing, but I don't need to tell you how that
goes I am sure that you were prepared for this. Just be patient, keep your faith, stay positively focused & get rid
of anything or anyone that causes you any amount of stress & grief in your life - because you really don't need it.

:hugs: