PDA

View Full Version : Shopping for En Drab Clothes Whle En Femme - Make Different Style Choices?

Stefia S
07-11-2011, 10:23 PM
I plan to run some errands en femme - one of them is to buy some en drab clothes for myself (that'll be an odd experience). I'm wondering if any of you have done this and if your style preferences are skewed by your en femme state? For example, later when en drab you look at the clothes you picked and wonder "what was I thinking"?

Eryn
07-11-2011, 10:38 PM
GGs have absolutely no problems with shopping for mens' clothing. In fact I remember reading somewhere that the majority of mens' underwear is purchased by women.

AllieSF
07-11-2011, 10:41 PM
I just did that recently when shopping the sales racks at Banana Republic en femme. I found some nice polo shirts for less than $10.00. I asked the salesgirl if they ran true to size and then bought two for myself. No problems, no funny feelings except for that internal laugh at me buying guy stuff while dress as a woman.

Natalie D
07-11-2011, 10:53 PM
I just love the people on here :) Where else could you get people openly chatting about something so diverse. Brilliant, I love you all xxx

Cynthia Anne
07-11-2011, 11:06 PM
I can see me saying later! Now why did I buy that HOT PINK SHIRT!

Leslie Langford
07-12-2011, 12:54 AM
I plan to run some errands en femme - one of them is to buy some en drab clothes for myself (that'll be an odd experience). I'm wondering if any of you have done this and if your style preferences are skewed by your en femme state? For example, later when en drab you look at the clothes you picked and wonder "what was I thinking"?

Stefia, I have enough trouble forcing myself to buy those dull and dreary male clothes when in drab, never mind even considering doing so in "Leslie" mode...;):eek::doh::heehee:

Diane Smith
07-12-2011, 03:00 AM
That's really a great idea that I hadn't considered before. Shopping for "her" en femme is an adventure and a pleasure for me, but buying for "him" is usually a dreary chore that I always put off way too long. Maybe doing it while dressed up would make it a lot more interesting! It would be fun to see whether I would choose a different style (probably not). Kohl's might be a good place to try this since I have shopped in both modes there before, and they have unisex changing rooms right in between the men's and women's departments.

- Diane

BLUE ORCHID
07-12-2011, 08:33 AM
Stefia, I have enough trouble forcing myself to buy those dull and dreary male clothes when in drab, never mind even considering doing so in "Leslie" mode...;):eek::doh::heehee:

Hi Leslie, That's my thoughts exactly.

Orchid

Stefia S
07-12-2011, 01:44 PM
Hi Leslie, That's my thoughts exactly.

Orchid
This is my reason for doing it en femme, to make it more interesting while getting something done. I'm about full up for now on shopping for women's clothes.

Janet Bern
07-12-2011, 07:11 PM
Pretty cool .. I get that urge all the time but never had the time to shop for two people at once.. lol