PDA

View Full Version : Does seeing GG's, not know how to put together a hot outfit ever anger you??

Shayla99
07-12-2011, 11:00 AM
In my line of work I see a lot of hot ladies, and I often see a woman with a great body, and she's dressed like a St Bernard brought her, her clothes.
I'm like seriously?? U wear that dress, with those ugly flats? Or u waste that make up , with that outfit, It's like they don't appreciate, the sexy stuff they are allowed to wear , instead they choose the drabbest, dullest least sexy thing they could find.
It's one thing taking out the garbage.....or even walking the dog....but C'mon man it's Saturday nite, and that's your best. WASTE!! Give me your frame , and I'll dress it for you.
:eek:

Plain-Jane
07-12-2011, 11:25 AM
I guess we all have days when we're not feeling the best we could about our bodies, or are tired, or don't have the money to dress well.

I'd doll myself up every day if I had the clothes/makeup (i.e. the money!!)

Shayla99
07-12-2011, 11:37 AM
I'm talking about Saturday niter @ the club... no excuse!

Lorileah
07-12-2011, 11:42 AM
interesting there is a thread right now about supporting our members here and it comes down to "accept us as we are.". Well it works this way too, maybe what she saw in the mirror was a sexy edgy woman wearing something that wasn't common. You saw a train wreck. She liked what she was wearing and I can promise you she didn't dress for you. And at the end of the night she probably went home with someone...you mopped the back bar floor. Just who died and made you Ralph Lauren? You want to dress women? Get a job in a department store window dressing section

Shayla99
07-12-2011, 11:49 AM
i actually DJ, not "mop", but fair enough..., Anger was too strong...I'm not saying that they can't,...it's more just a jealousy...you have this great body that sexy clothes are made for, and your wearing a tarp, that looks good on a size 0 in the catalougue, but on a real woman takes all her curves and hides them? Trust me, some girls go out a mess!! It takes alot of work for me to make an unattractive man look ok?

Karren H
07-12-2011, 11:50 AM
Ohh yeah!! I usually attack the ones I see and get them on the ground and smack the s*#?t out of them... How dare they dress like that!!

Tamara Croft
07-12-2011, 11:53 AM
Thread closed, read the rules, this kind of thread is NOT allowed.