PDA

View Full Version : I came out to a corker this week

Staci G
07-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Saturday to be exact. I was talking to my friend Gwen at work this week about her makeup and how I think hers is so well done hers is. She always has her face flawless and I have told her so before. She also knows how I love shoes and admire some of the ladies that come in and their clothes. Anyway she straight up asked me if I crossdress. I told her after a few seconds of fear yes I love everything feminine and even showed her my Facebook page. She said wow you are a beautiful woman. I almost fainted, she began to tell me she has other CD friends and it is a safe secret with her. She also said she has a lot of things at home she will bring me. She has purses, jewelry, makeup and lingerie that has never been worn that she knows will fit me. I am so excited not only to have told her but she said she is happy to have a new girlfriend to go shopping or to dinner with.

suzy1
07-12-2011, 03:02 PM
That is one lovely story Staci.
I just loved reading this. You have found a fantastic friend. Lucky you.
Thank you for posting this.

Hugs, SUZY

donnatracey
07-12-2011, 03:07 PM
I'm confused! What is a "corker"?......:brolleyes:

Rianna Humble
07-12-2011, 03:33 PM
That's great Staci! :bighug:

Sounds like you just got yourself a new best friend!

kristinacd55
07-12-2011, 03:36 PM
That's great Staci! I do have to agree with Donna....what IS a corker?? :)

Stephanie Miller
07-12-2011, 03:51 PM
Let me help you out here Staci... to those of you that don't know:

cork·er (kôr k r) n. 1. One that corks bottles, for example. 2. Slang A remarkable or astounding person or thing. corker [ˈkɔːkə] n.

So there you have it. 1. Me (a wino) :wine:
2. Stacis new friend

P.S. Staci... don't let it be a one way street.... buy her a little something now and then for all the things she brings you.

Staci G
07-12-2011, 04:02 PM
Worker is a coworker with spellcheck on crack

Adriennegrl
07-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Wonderful Staci! I'm thinking about my GG friends that I could tell. I have some that I would love to because they're so feminine and could help me w/ girlie things. I just haven't got up the nerve yet. It was nice to be asked on the spot.

Eryn
07-12-2011, 04:15 PM

Well, your coworker is a corker! :)

Congratulations on your new depth of friendship!

Staci G
07-12-2011, 04:24 PM
Damn spellcheck corker is a coworker on crack

Cynthia Anne
07-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Great story! Kinda figured a corker was a coworker! Meaning someone working in coal with me not on crack! Hugs!:drink::brolleyes:

drag n fly
07-12-2011, 04:42 PM
What a great thing, Staci..Last Sunday at church, my friend bought me three pairs of boy shorts for my birthday, which is today...I'm wearing a pink laced pair now...Love her..
Smooches jackie

Staci G
07-12-2011, 04:57 PM
What a great thing, Staci..Last Sunday at church, my friend bought me three pairs of boy shorts for my birthday, which is today...I'm wearing a pink laced pair now...Love her..
Smooches jackie

Happy Birthday and enjoy those panties

Starr
07-12-2011, 07:34 PM
OH that is a Congressman from Tennessee... and he makes about as much sense as the name..