PDA

View Full Version : getting outted with dad

Wendy me
10-07-2005, 02:30 PM
i have been takeing care of my dad for a while now , the running around to doctors and things sometimes dad dosen't appear to have a clue when we go to doctors just that blank stare ... he goes off on storys abought things that happened years ago a big smile as he tells his storys to the doctors .. but as to what is going on right now he has no clue...sad but part of his alements
what dose he notice ?? well he is quick to point out to the doctor that i am wearing polish on my nails... he will say things like "look at my sons nails are pink he wants to be a girl..." ok so now all his doctors have been made aware of my pink nails thay just kinda give a look and go abought what thay are doing no big deal ...i never in a thousand years thought i would be outed at the doctors office and not by dad ......what a long strange trip this has been lol....

Barbara Beaulieu
10-07-2005, 02:42 PM
Wendy, Don't worry about the doctors, They see it all, and crossdressing is noyhing to them. I have two doctors in my family and I almost became one. There is also another name for crossdressing that I learned in med school, It's called eonism. It come from a French nobleman that went to Russia dressed as a woman and when he returned the King of France made him wear womens cloths from that time on. Trying to remember if it was 1600's or 1700's. Can't recall. But as far as the Doc's, don't fret.

Stephanie Brooks
10-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Pardon my chuckle Wendy. He's still aware of some things, still knows you're his son, and you're able to laugh about it. Keep up the good work. :)

GypsyKaren
10-07-2005, 08:28 PM
Yeah, as long as you keep your sense of humor about it you'll be just fine.

GypsyKaren

Tiffy
10-07-2005, 11:51 PM
That would have made me twitch in my seat Wendy. But it was kinda cute. You are doing a good thing and a good job. Just keep it up sweetheart.

Kisses, April