PDA

View Full Version : What a long confusing road it's been...

tiffanytrapt19
07-13-2011, 08:01 AM
Well, it's been quite a while since I posted really anything on the site, I replied here and there but not much else. Over the past 8ish months I've just been reading others posts and checking out the wonderful pics. But that's not what this post is about :). This is about my return and hopefully my permanent return :D.

Well I am not sure if i posted why I've been gone but to avoid a double post I will just summarize why I was gone. I went through a phase of denial really, I thought that I was done with anything to do with CDing, but as all of us know, this isn't something that you can just say, "No more" to lol.

Now with some help from my new amazing gf I have realized that I can't just stop and don't plan on it again, thank god I didn't purge through my denial lol. But I met this girl and she was into CD's...I met her online..I was starting to get the urges back is why I was looking specifically for a girl that was into CD's. So we met and hit it off right away :D.

I am so happy that she helped me realize how much I truly enjoy crossdressing and really accept myself. I have recently bought a new pair of SUPER cute and sexy heels, 4 new dresses and some hose. She bought me a pair of hose and a really awesome pair of heels as well. Later today I plan to take some pics in the new outfits and post them in the pics section so keep an eye out :).

Thank for reading my little story,
Matt

danielle40I
07-13-2011, 08:15 AM
Hi Tiffany! If you would, please tell what venue/website you used to connect with your girlfriend.
Thanks, Dani

tiffanytrapt19
07-13-2011, 10:30 AM
Hi Tiffany! If you would, please tell what venue/website you used to connect with your girlfriend.
Thanks, Dani

I used www.dateacrossdresser.com :)

ReineD
07-13-2011, 10:43 AM
Congratulations Tiffany! :)

You know, your story is not uncommon. My own SO fully developed the CDing, including going out in the mainstream on a regular basis, after she found support in me. I wonder if finding a partner takes the nagging feeling away that a life of CDing dooms a person to being single, but once that barrier is removed, it is all systems go!

Anne2345
07-13-2011, 10:58 AM
Fantastic story, Tiffany!!! I am happy for you! And welcome back!!!

SuzanneBender
07-13-2011, 11:00 AM
Tiffany congratulations on traveling the road and finding the lane you travel the best in!!! Reine your posts are always so uplifting and questions insightful. That nagging feeling of being doomed to a life alone seems to hang above ones head if your loved one doesn't accept who you are. So many things in this world make us feel flawed and it is reinforced when our loved ones can't find it in their hearts to accept who we are. When someone accepts us for who we are those it provides us the affirmation that we long for.

Stephanie Miller
07-13-2011, 11:28 AM
Way to go girl! :dance::dance::dance:

Adriennegrl
07-13-2011, 12:45 PM
I'm a newbie here but welcome back! Glad you didn't purge, I did years ago and am now in full force (or about to be). I'll check out that site. Is it one of the better CD dating sites I trust?

Cynthia Anne
07-13-2011, 01:52 PM
Hi Tiffany! Your story is sweet and I can tell it's full of love! Thanks for sharing it! Hugs!

tiffanytrapt19
07-13-2011, 02:28 PM
Wow, lots of replies in such a short time :) Ty so much for the compliments and words of support :). I love that! I put up pics here is the link http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?156659-Back-and-not-going-anywhere-this-time-D