PDA

View Full Version : OMG.........What A Pretty Pattern On My Legs

Vicky_Scot
07-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Sitting happily on my PC browsing , fully dressed but no make up or wig as just grabbing a few hours while kids are out, I spot a friend coming up the path. :eek:

I run upstairs and quickly undress and throw everything on the bed, off comes the boots, skirt, top, bra and panties, boobs and the fishnet hold ups.

The fishnet hold ups are the star off the show. I quickly throw on a pair of shirts and a tshirt and make my way down the stairs and greet my friend in the livingroom.

I sit down about six foot away from him and in :censor: horror I catch a glimpse of my legs. All the way down from the thigh to my toes is a lovely pattern left by the fishnet hold ups.

What to do, did he notice this lovely pattern, how can i hide them. I curled up in the chair and hid as much as possible. Well he left and I think I got away with it.

Just a tip guys, learn from my experience.

tiffanytrapt19
07-13-2011, 10:32 AM
LOL omg, that would be terrifying, hopefully he didn't notice, lol that's why I wear jeans year round :D

Cynthia Anne
07-13-2011, 02:02 PM
:I love the fishnet pattern as long as your legs were shaved and you had on toe nail polish I think everything would be fine!:heehee:

BillieJoEllen
07-13-2011, 02:12 PM
One day a few years ago my grand-daughter noticed that I had a 'bra shape' on my back. Had to remove my bra just seconds before her and my daughter came into the house. Didn't have time to put on a shirt at the time.

mitchellmitch16
07-13-2011, 06:24 PM
Could be a little startling but manageable!

Vicky_Scot
07-14-2011, 04:56 AM
:I love the fishnet pattern as long as your legs were shaved and you had on toe nail polish I think everything would be fine!:heehee:

Thats where i went wrong, forgot the nail polish.........:heehee:

Inna
07-14-2011, 06:43 AM
On the other hand, or leg, this could have been a start of the reveal, life has these tricks up its sleeves, or skirt, we try to outwit but seldom do we succeed :)

Shadeauxmarie
07-14-2011, 07:01 AM
I had a similar experience once with fully-fashioned seamed stockings. A quick change to shorts was necessary when my neighbor dropped by with some tomatoes from his garden. The seams left a line down the back of my leg. I was horrified too. He never said anything. He probably didn't notice, or if he did, thought it was from something else.

larry
07-14-2011, 08:55 AM
Hehehe That was funny. Never can tell HOW we will be outed.

Pythos
07-14-2011, 10:32 AM
That is one of the fun things about fishnets. In my case that pattern goes from my feet all the way to my waist. LOL.

joanncd
07-17-2011, 12:14 AM
Steeping back into 'Man mode" to go play soccer, I noticed a bra mark, plus chest marks from my breast forms.....Hmmm.........so I went with my gear on, alas I was injured (not seriously) but had to have an X-ray. I thought marks were gone...alas, not.......big grin from the nurse, but she said nothing. She did notice I was waxed all over, and asked why, so I told her I was a competitive swimmer... did I get away with it?, who knows, but I suspect not.

PretzelGirl
07-17-2011, 10:10 AM
I am sure she believed you. A competitive swimmer who does it in bikinis. :D