PDA

View Full Version : Just a general F2M question

Briana90802
07-13-2011, 03:02 PM
Hello. Just wanted to ask a question to all of you. I'm a guy and I like to dress a girl but I don't see myself as a girl, just a boy that likes wearing girls clothes. My name is really just a combination of my first and last name. There are a few of us boys that just like wearing girls clothes.

So my question is are there some of you that like being girls but just like to wear guy clothes?

Poltergeist
07-14-2011, 08:22 PM
There are girls like that, yes :-) I'm not one of them, though. But I know they exist :-)

Jskylar
07-14-2011, 10:33 PM
I have a lesbian friend who is completely fine with her gender and in fact loves being a woman and everything about women. But she always dresses in guys clothes and sometimes binds too. Suites her really well though. Not sure if that helps. I don't think her sexuality really matters. There are loads of straight girls that dress like guys too. There is also the realm of colsplay where girls dress up like their fav animé characters too, whom are often male. That's maybe a different area but loads of people like to mix it up a little.