PDA

View Full Version : animated CD-movie by a "guilty-feeling-GG"

Suziecue
07-14-2011, 09:45 AM
Hey all!

As I explained in my newcomers-post I had some trouble accepting that my SO liked to CD at first, but I felt so ashamed because I didnt think there was anything wrong with CD, it just felt wrong when it was my boyfriend...

Anyway, around that time I studied a course at the university in movie-editing and we had to make our own animated movie about anything we wanted... I felt like maybe it was a good idea to share it here...

I do apologize for the very poor quality/sound/art but its the the thought that counts right? ;) I added an english subtitle so you could understand what its about ^^

Enjoy!

/S

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJMaF-g3PuE

Kathi Lake
07-14-2011, 10:07 AM
Suzie, wonderful movie! Well done.

And many women seem to feel that crossdressing is no big deal - unless that crossdresser is their own husband or boyfriend. :)

Continue to love and support your SO, and talk often about your mutual goals and desires.

Kathi

Cynthia Anne
07-14-2011, 10:35 AM
I really enjoyed the cute show! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!Hugs!

Karren H
07-14-2011, 10:38 AM
Yeah!! Very cool movie! My wife hates my "hobby". But accepts other TG people and our gay son.... Just not me... She didn't know when we got married so she didn't sign up for this. I don't blame her if she kicked me to the curb...

Kaz
07-14-2011, 10:47 AM
My story sounds like Karren's. My wife is very open-minded and tolerant of individual preferences - until it comes to me and then it is the "I didn't sign up for this" approach, which is totally understandable. Sadly, neither did I sign up for things that have transpired over the years. I didn't know that I ws a "CD" when we married, and my hope has always been that we can ssupport each other as we develop as individuals as well as a partnership. I love to her bits and our friendship is stronger than it has ever been. It is just that she finds it impossible to accept this part of me - calls it "pervy"... which upsets me, but that's another story!

Suziecue
07-14-2011, 11:21 AM
Im so sorry that it didnt work out for you guys. Unfortunatly I can understand your wifes, or atleast at first... hmm, well when I was totally uninformed about CD I too found it really hard to accept when it came to my SO. I wouldnt have a problem if it was someone else, but I think that for - atleast me - it was sexual. I had always thought of my SO as very manly and love his hairy body, and I like to be the girly-girl. And then all of a sudden, he wanted to be that grily-girl! Im not saying I fully understand it yet, but Im starting to, and one of the most important things Ive learned is that this makes him happy, and that means that I get happy too :) And the fact the he tells me every second that Im his rolemodel doesnt hurt either ^^

Really sorry that your wifes didnt learn more, because Ive just opened the door to this world and so far I think its pretty amazing, and that is all thanks to you girls :love:

/S

Eryn
07-14-2011, 11:59 AM
I enjoyed your movie. I think that a lot of people here can relate to it!

Thank you for the closed captioning!

Eryn

Karren H
07-14-2011, 12:24 PM
Im so sorry that it didnt work out for you guys.
/S

Didn't say it didn't work out. Every problem has a number of possible solutions. Ours is that she knows I can't quit so as long as I keep it out of her face she's happy. Not the optimal solution but it works for us.. .

Suziecue
07-14-2011, 12:25 PM
Didn't say it didn't work out. Every problem has a number of possible solutions. Ours is that she knows I can't quit so as long as I keep it out of her face she's happy. Not the optimal solution but it works for us.. .

Glad it works for you, that didnt work so well for me and my SO, but as everyone here keeps telling me, everyone is different ;)

Karren H
07-14-2011, 12:32 PM
Yes they.... We are.... We redefine "different" on a daily basis! Lol.

suchacutie
07-14-2011, 02:24 PM
Great video, Suzie!

I'm delighted to hear that your SO sees you as the role model. It's something that I can completely relate to. It's a crazy life to suddenly realize that the maleness you've been socialized to has a component of femininity, and it's completely awesome to have someone you love and admire be there with you as you learn who this feminine person is that is part of you. Although it's a lot of work to exist in both genders, it can be rewarding as well, and had incredible potential to bring you so very close to each other!

Tina