PDA

View Full Version : Feminizing you life??

Briana90802
07-14-2011, 06:12 PM
Just wondering what kind of other feminine things, besides clothes, do you have in your life? I know some of you have very feminine rooms, but what else?

Staci G
07-14-2011, 06:19 PM
I have the cutest teal Jeep that I have been told is a chick car.

Karren H
07-14-2011, 06:42 PM
I bought my very own Barbie!!

Staci G
07-14-2011, 06:43 PM

OMG Karren I thought I only did that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karren H
07-14-2011, 06:51 PM
OMG Karren I thought I only did that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the ultimate feminine accessory. Lol.

And my Barbie is a huge Penguins fan!! http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/207348_10150159499387051_714332050_7253729_4845025 _n.jpg

Adriennegrl
07-14-2011, 06:54 PM

I love Barbie! I'll never forget asking for a Cabage Patch doll for Xmas one year and my Grandma got it for me!

MargoM
07-24-2011, 10:07 PM
I have a collection of perfume and colognes. If I like the fragrance I buy it and use it don't care if they are for women.

{ Ol' scare for 1966 having only 2 showers in 7 month in Laos, PROMISED myself I would never stink again }

Kaitlyn26
07-24-2011, 11:51 PM
Just wondering what kind of other feminine things, besides clothes, do you have in your life? I know some of you have very feminine rooms, but what else?

A ton of things that do stuff to my skin and face! Little bottles of things that I tried that did not work, cheap makeup that's not good for me, a scrub for nearly any situation, an array of lotions/creams, grooming utensils. Little trinkets that I enjoy like unique stuffed animals, jewelry, collars (not exclusively fem), even small toys that caught my eye. I think I have a shopping problem.

Persephone
07-25-2011, 12:32 AM
Its the ultimate feminine accessory. Lol.

And my Barbie is a huge Penguins fan!! http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/207348_10150159499387051_714332050_7253729_4845025 _n.jpg

I'm a Barbie collector! I have some pretty good ones and a few just for fun. Also have one of Barbie's planes and one of her Jeeps. I'm keeping an eye on the auction sites for one of her motorhomes (I'm hunting for a good deal on one of the 1976 ones).

My latest find is this great shopping bag. Sorry for the glare, it's a quick pic.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/2011-07-24220624.jpg

If you can't make out the quote from Barbie it's "Can you imagine the size of my closet?"

Oh! Just think of that closet!!! Five decades of incredible clothes! Even her incredible designer dresses! And the shoes!!!

Her closet must be located in Heaven!

Hugs,
Persephone

P.S. -- Karren, I may be missing something in your post. Is a Penguin something other than a cute Antarctic bird?

Margarette
07-25-2011, 04:42 PM
Although my wife doesn't know about my dressing habits, I have become quite the house husband. I don't think thatshe knows I am wearing panties and pantihose under the jeans while I cook dinner and do the dishes afterward. Because I get home a number of hours earlier than her, I love to do the vacumning and cleaning while in heels and a skirt. I have become quite the wife. She loves my doing all the housework and I relish the coustumes that I get to wear.

pinto
07-25-2011, 06:02 PM
I am thinking of getting a ladies watch. Not with jewellry on it, just plain but still a ladies one. Nothing spectacular but for me its the next goal.

Oh yes, i forgot: my wife is driving the big car while i use the small and cute ladies car.

Schatten Lupus
07-25-2011, 06:18 PM
I got a few fairy figurines and wall scrolls. I'm looking to add these two soon:
http://www.strangeling.org/dragonninjaclantiny.jpg
http://s7d5.scene7.com/is/image/TheBradfordExchangeOnline/replatformOverlays?layer=comp&wid=460&hei=460&fmt=jpeg,rgb&qlt=76,1&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bilin&op_usm=0.5,2.0,0,0&iccEmbed=0&$product_id=0903892001

CynthiaD
07-25-2011, 06:31 PM
I have a pink cellphone which I carry in both male and female mode. I've gotten a lot of good natured ribbing about it in male mode. I always reply that those of us who are secure in our masculinity can carry pink cell phones without being considered effeminate. Ha, ha, ha.

CK

eluuzion
07-25-2011, 06:32 PM
I just decorated one of the spare rooms with the white French Provincial bedroom set from the estate I inherited. I have a life-size teddy bear. I have a huge box of Barbies that I told my college-bound daughter I am "storing" for her as keep-sakes that she will cherish when she is old.(I have the Barbie jeep and VW too. Er, I mean my daughter has them, lol. I also have about 6 jewelry boxes full of vintage jewelry. Yes, two of them are pink. :battingeyelashes:

:love:

Jenniferca
07-25-2011, 06:44 PM
Funny you should ask. Your timing is remarkable. I just got off the phone with a hair salon where I'm going tomorrow for a feminine haircut and I'm going in as Jennifer. My hair in my avatar is a wig. I may consider a color change too. I can't wait!

Eryn
07-25-2011, 09:39 PM
Do we _all_ have Barbies? Mine is a Star Trek commemorative set, with Barbie in Engineering red and Ken in Command gold:

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5027/5650556743_86b1eeae33.jpg

Persephone
07-26-2011, 02:08 AM
[QUOTE=Eryn;2554097]Do we _all_ have Barbies? Mine is a Star Trek commemorative set, with Barbie in Engineering red and Ken in Command gold:

Oooooooo, Star Trek Barbie is cute! Ken is such a dweeb.

I'll see your Star Trek set and raise you a Catwoman Barbie!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y53/sandylewiscares/Barbie_Catwoman_001.jpg

Complete with whip! Can you believe Mattel actually issued this one?

Hugs,
Persephone.

(For the official record, I did not photograph my Catwoman Barbie for this posting, the picture is off of the net).

Amanda Styles
07-26-2011, 02:45 AM
I have a user account on my computers for Amanda Styles, (as well as my game consoles).
I always play as a female character if a game permits.
I love lotions, especially a discontinued one, Jergens soft shimmer.
My lingerie drawers always smell of perfume, as do lot's of my drab tops.
The other usual girly stuff.
I do have some stuffed animals.
My fave is a penguin ,( the linux penquin) the second fave is a giraffe.
No dolls, although I did play with them with my girl cousins when we were young.
I do like the Barbie Star Trek doll!
Always liked seeing the outfits with pantyhose on the original show.
My car is a wreck no girl would drive, even if I painted it pink.

"what a long strange trip it's been" (thanx Jerry)

wanagione
07-26-2011, 05:59 AM
I have taken on the role of mom, I cook clean, and food shop. I have some charms hanging from my rear view mirror, and I have a special time each day for tea just before the kids get home from school.

Cynthia Anne
07-26-2011, 06:34 AM
It would take all day to mention every thing! I once had a collection of dolls until they were stolen! I sign everything as Miss! I always mark the F when filling out forms!

drag n fly
07-26-2011, 06:46 AM
Jennifer..Good luck with the hair styling. I was taken by your avatar..You are lovely...I file my nails into an almond shape...although not overly long..It's bad enough the looks I get from the painted toes...these rednecks in this town have little tolerance...so..I try being a bit demure in appearance...Love your lips....smooches Jackie

Danni Renee
07-26-2011, 07:16 AM
I have my belly button pierced. I wear an anklet with a heart on it and a bracelet my mother got me, both of which are obviously femme. I use female deodorant and occasionalyy wear a matching perfume. I shave off my body hair. I too have barbies that my my SO bought for me. I am not ready to trade my truck in yet but I am thinking of getting the "Silly boys, trucks are for girls" sticker for it :)

juno
07-26-2011, 08:10 AM
I am late to start cross dressing, but have been feminine all of my life. I sew, knit, crochet and make wedding cakes. I was an assistant girl scout leader for a while. My first doll as a boy was a Raggedy Andy, which I converted into a girl with a pretty silky doll dress, which I got from my mother with her permission. She also gave me nail polish. Long before CDing, I would pull out crochet projects in public waiting rooms.

Tina B.
07-26-2011, 09:34 AM
I collect old screw back, and clip on earrings, of course I also wear them.
Tina B.

María José
07-26-2011, 10:25 AM
I´m a fan and collector of "Patty´s World", "Esther y su mundo" in Spain.

It was a very popular girl´s comic and books in United Kingdon and Spain.

http://www.atomcomics.net/tienda/images/GLENAT/estherysumundo03.jpg

mskanuchi
07-26-2011, 10:28 AM
I do the same thing, it makes me do better work. I love to clean house in lingerie and heels. My wife knows I do it, has no problem at all with it. The heels still give her a good chuckle, I love to see her smile.

terrianncd
07-26-2011, 11:05 AM
I collect vintage heels and stockings. I love Spring-o-lators mules...hard to find however. Here's a photo of my headboard on my bed. I keep adding to the items when i find something I like!

Becca13
07-26-2011, 11:09 AM
Do Spice Girls dolls trump Barbies?

Persephone
07-26-2011, 12:46 PM

ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY NOT!!! Sorry for shouting, but Barbie is unique and fabulous. Did any of the Spice Girl dolls have 147 careers? Serve as an astronaut three times? Run for President? Ever wear a Bob Mackie dress?

Hugs,
Persephone.

Eryn
07-26-2011, 03:24 PM
Do we _all_ have Barbies? Mine is a Star Trek commemorative set, with Barbie in Engineering red and Ken in Command gold:

Oooooooo, Star Trek Barbie is cute! Ken is such a dweeb.

I'll see your Star Trek set and raise you a Catwoman Barbie!

Complete with whip! Can you believe Mattel actually issued this one?

No, that ranks right up there with the Harry Potter vibrating broom!

I do have an issue with the uniform colors. I first thought that Barbie was stuck as a security redshirt, but then I realized that red was also used for engineering (Scott) and communications (Uhura) and since Barbie was carrying a tricorder she must be an engineer. I do agree that Ken is a bit of a dweeb, and since he is in gold he is probably a helmsman.

Umm, no. Not unless the Spice girls dolls still sell 50 years from now.

suchacutie
07-26-2011, 03:38 PM
Has life changed since Tina arrived...sure!

1) I found that high heels are effective back therapy for me, so I now wear heels every morning when I'm first awake until I head off to work.

2) And just look at my sink! I'm pretty sure that no one would say that sink belonged to a guy. I've been laughing for a couple of years now that when I travel my sink is lined with all the products I use every day. The maid even organizes it for me when she cleans the room!

3) eyebrows...they aren't incredibly arched but they were completely ignored before Tina arrived!

4) lip gloss all winter to keep them moist!

And that's just after a couple of years! It will be wild to see how life continues to change!

tina

jenniferj
07-26-2011, 04:48 PM
uh hello?

as in Hello Kitty?

I'm wearing a hello kitty watch as I type. She says "tick, tick, tick..."

- but she never smiles. Of course she doesn't have a mouth to smile with :(

-jj

Kathryn Philips
07-26-2011, 04:53 PM
I use female deodorant.
My favourite films are Chick Flicks.
I have Kellog's Special K cereal for breakfast.
When I go to the toilet for a #1, I sit down.
I like stuffed bears...

...and, I hate most sports.

BLUE ORCHID
07-26-2011, 05:14 PM
Clearcoat nail hardner 24/7/365.

Orchid

Debutante
07-26-2011, 05:18 PM
I use 'Kiss My Face' regularly to moisturize my facial features.....

Briana90802
07-26-2011, 11:04 PM
I never realized just how the similarities run deeply within us all. But in must say that I was never into barbie. When I was 19 I found a box of vintage 'My Little Ponies' and played with more than I ever admitted to my SO of that time.

sometimes_miss
07-27-2011, 02:19 AM
I am thinking of getting a ladies watch. Not with jewellry on it, just plain but still a ladies one. Nothing spectacular but for me its the next goal.

I tried that, but ladies model watches just look absurd on my big wrists. So, I took it another way; I know girls that wear those nice Cartier rectangular gold watches with the roman numerals on the face; the men's version is identical but slightly larger. I bought one of those, and just changed the band to a nice white leather. NOW it's a more of a feminine watch. I've even seen some with a pink face on ebay, but priced beyond what I wanted to pay.