PDA

View Full Version : Asked the lady for her heel!

Stephanie Miller
07-14-2011, 07:30 PM
One of these days I'm going to get myself in trouble by being so helpful.
Today I was in my office and had a couple of young ladies come in to do a bit of cold calling. (selling). While they were giving me their pitch I noticed one of the heels on one of the gals where her foot entered by the ball of the foot must have been rubbing and causing her foot to redden and possibly start blistering. So towards the end of their stay I excused myself for a moment and went out to the warehouse. In one corner I keep some of my hunting stuff and in my backpack I always keep a bit of moleskin for when hiking for just that reason of blisters. So I cut off a bit and went back into my office and asked her to give me her shoe. O.K. now THAT got a funny look, but she did give me her shoe. I put the tape on the inside upper side where her foot would rub and returned it to her. Explaining that I noticed her foot redness and the tape should help prevent a blister after walking in heels the rest of the day. Also mentioned she should keep a bit in her purse for future. She exclaimed she was curious how I knew so much about heels? I just chuckled it off as though she was joking. She thanked me and they finished and left.

Just a little bit ago I received an e-mail from her thanking me for saving her day of walking, and asking where she can get the moleskin tape. Then followed it up with a "Anymore cute tips would be appreciated :)".

Good thing her makeup wasn't messed up. Could have REALLY got myself into trouble with that one.

Lori31
07-14-2011, 08:44 PM
Cute story Stephanie

Kim_Bitzflick
07-14-2011, 08:47 PM
That's a cute story. I would never have done that. Thanks for sharing.

Adriennegrl
07-14-2011, 08:50 PM
Awesome story! Good to know we can help the GG's too, they sure help us.

Alice B
07-14-2011, 09:11 PM
Well done! Maybe you should follow up.

retrofitme
07-14-2011, 09:18 PM
Yet another practical application of CDing! :)

suchacutie
07-14-2011, 09:28 PM
I usually respond, "I've been married almost 40 years, so I've picked up a few things"! :)

Stephanie Miller
07-14-2011, 10:19 PM
That's a good one Cutie. I'll have to remember it ;)

Naw, can't do it Alice. Been married for only 35 yrs. Wife and I agreed when we got married to at least give this marriage thing just a meesly 75 years to see if we liked it or not before trying something different. Only have another 40 to go, so I'll wait it out.