PDA

View Full Version : Question for the CDers out there...

RuthM
07-14-2011, 09:02 PM
I was wondering how old you were when you started CDing and how did it make you feel?

undergroundgirl
07-14-2011, 09:05 PM
tried it as a joke when I was 12 and didnt think a whole lot about it, other than it was comfortable. 3 years later I was dressed head to toe enjoying the feeling of being pretty and sexy. Just felt so much better to be a girl.

Karren H
07-14-2011, 09:08 PM
7.... Which was 52 years ago... Like I can remember what I did yesterday? But apparently it must have felt good since I'm still doing it. Lol.

BillieLynne
07-14-2011, 09:12 PM
I remember when I was 5, I put on my Mom's lipstick. Got caught! Made to go outside. I told the 8 year old girl down the street "I want to be a girl." She gave me the strangest look/

Alice B
07-14-2011, 09:14 PM
63, which was 6 years ago and it makes me feel great.

Samantha43
07-14-2011, 09:20 PM
A long time ago....In a place far far away...

BLUE ORCHID
07-14-2011, 09:26 PM
Hi Ruth, At 5 years old that was just about 64 years ago that's all I can remember.

Orchid

suchacutie
07-14-2011, 09:33 PM
I was 55, 6 years ago, and it was the strangest thing in the world! It got even stranger when my wife then said, "we HAVE to buy you a dress!".

My world has never been the same!

Diane Smith
07-14-2011, 09:37 PM
I know for sure that my mom put nail polish and lipstick on me well before I was three, and by five, I was trying on high heels whenever I could get the chance. I'm pretty convinced I was born to crossdress, but opportunities were few at first and the necessary physical coordination and mental clarity to pursue it took a few years to develop.

- Diane

NathalieX66
07-14-2011, 09:38 PM
8.....it was a place I had to go. The predisposition was already there.

sissystephanie
07-14-2011, 09:38 PM
I started when I was 6, which was 73 years ago!! It has felt fine ever since!!

AlysonCD
07-14-2011, 09:39 PM
Probably 3 or 4. I can remember my older sister dressing me up as a girl

jessica renee
07-14-2011, 09:51 PM
I don't remember exactly, but was in my early teens. Been doing it off and on ever since.

VioletJourney
07-14-2011, 09:52 PM
When I was 12-13. It made me feel like a freak.

Then 6 years went by and I found this site, and any inhibitions I've felt towards it have completely vanished.

donnatracey
07-14-2011, 09:54 PM
Same here....13 or 14....and off and on for the past 45 yrs or so...but mostly "on" the past 3 yrs....:thumbsup:

Jason+
07-14-2011, 09:58 PM
I was 12 and the pair of pink panties I had found simply had something about them. Completely derailed the electronic junk I was originally searching for when I found them. A potent mix of shame, guilt and arousal has given way to acceptance and a feeling of rightness although a matching lingerie set with hosiery, heels and a dress will look and feel at least to me much sexier than jeans and a t-shirt.

Loveday
07-14-2011, 09:59 PM
About 3 years ago, age 50. It feels great, wish I started in my twenties.

DeeInGeorgia
07-14-2011, 10:11 PM
About age 6, and I felt guilty or ashamed. At about age 9, my younger sister, her next door neighbor who was my age and I got dressed up as ballarinas, and went out to show my mom. My mom didn't say anything. That was when I really started dressing a lot. At age 12, I wondered when I would start growing breasts. Then at age 13 or so I took up Ballet for a year.

PretzelGirl
07-14-2011, 10:25 PM
I missed out on the younger years too. Started about 7 years ago at 43.

AllieSF
07-14-2011, 11:09 PM
I started at 60 from zero, literally no idea I would like doing this. I am 4 years old now and loving it. The first time with total makeup, wig and the works is what hooked me. I couldn't get that damned smile off my face for 3 weeks!

Michelle 2
07-14-2011, 11:16 PM
I started dressing at about the age of six in my older sisters panties and slips. Woman and girls dressed very fashionable back then in 1960. I could only wish that kind of fashion would come back into style some day.

Michelle

eluuzion
07-15-2011, 01:38 AM
- 28 years old

- like a shiny new dime...:D

:love:

Eryn
07-15-2011, 02:25 AM
I remember getting caught with mommy's lipstick at a very young age but does that count as crossdressing or simply childish curiosity?

As far as clothes, that was probably around age 12 with pantyhose.

steph1964
07-15-2011, 03:32 AM
At approximately 6 years old my sister put a brown frilly dress on me, then showed my parents. I was embarrassed but secretly loved it. I would blame her for the subsequent 40 years of guilt, but that would mean that I would have to tell her about my crossdressing. I think she did it on purpose.:Angry3:

Meredy
07-15-2011, 03:39 AM
Very young, don't know what age.
My cousin, who is the age as me, dressed me up to look like her. It has been a craving ever since.

I'm finally coming to terms with it at 45, and know that this is good for me. Took a long depression and a nearly destroyed marraige for me to finally say out loud, "I'm a crossdresser."

Cheryl T
07-15-2011, 04:02 AM
Started at age 7 and it felt wonderful to me....until the guilt kicked in that I was "different" and then I felt like a freak. Took a long time to get past that and it wasn't until my 20's when I discovered there were so many more like me that I was able to accept and enjoy it fully. Now I know it's something that is just as much a part of me as anything else and I embrace it fully.

Frances nj
07-15-2011, 06:41 AM
For me it was at age 12 still doing it T 62 LOL

Beverly
07-15-2011, 07:17 AM
5 or 6 years old, I have two older sisters who played dress up with me. Then In the second grade, I can remember wishing I was wearing the dresses the other little girls had on. By the time I was 12, I was underdressing and wearing my sisters panties to school. I also played with my sisters Barbie dolls, dressing and undressing and dressing them up again. I guess I was a sissy.

Jenny Gurl
07-15-2011, 07:58 AM
5 or 6 if I remember right. Tried on many items throughout the years and never knew why I was driven to do it. Felt like a freak of nature up until a few years ago when I found this sight and learned that I was not the only one in the whole world that felt this way. Since then I have read much on here and come to a much better understanding of who I am, with or without society's acceptance. I remember even as a child wanting to try makeup but did not get the chance for quite some time. Still remember the first time I tried lipstick at about 10, then the pantyhose, etc. I even asked my mother once why men did not wear pantyhose. She answered "they gave them a chance a long time ago but they didn't want to". I think she knew something about me was different then.

renee k
07-15-2011, 08:06 AM
My Mom dressed me as girl for halloween when I was five. Then again when I was a teen, with the help from neighbor lady friends. We had a lot of fun with it. Continued till now and haven't looked back.

Renee

bridget thronton
07-15-2011, 08:08 AM
I was 13 - I felt pretty

NicoleScott
07-15-2011, 08:26 AM
Around age 8 behind a locked bathroom door I put on lipstick. I had my own lipstick at age 10 and began trying on and acquiring other items. During my early teen years I would wear high heels and put on lipstick when home alone. It sure helped having an older sister to borrow from. By my early twenties I was making up and dressing completely, but I never went out until around age 30.

sue1965
07-15-2011, 08:56 AM
I was around 11. I started out trying on my sister's clack panties then the matching bra and progressing to all of her clothes. It was an incredible time in my life and still is:)

willie
07-15-2011, 09:07 AM
I was 5 or 6 when i wore my sisters panties and nylons. Fell asleep with them on and when i woke up they were not on. No one ever said a thing. It was a feeling that I can not describe. I wear panties full time now.

Julogden
07-15-2011, 09:11 AM
I'm not sure, but I was very young, maybe 2 or 3 when I was wearing a petticoat of my mom's, with her encouragement. I used to get into her lipstick whenever I could too. Dressing made me happy, and I remember wanting girl's clothes and toys when I was a little kid because I wanted to dress and live as a girl even then.

Carol

Tammy V
07-15-2011, 09:20 AM
It was around age 5 for me. Tired on my mom's lipstick, powdered my face and I also remember going through her drawers and trying on her things. The feeling was one of sneaking around and doing something I was not supposed to, discovery and sheer excitement. No sexual aspect to it because of my age and to this day I get a big exciting charge out of dressing.

2B Natasha
07-15-2011, 10:54 AM
Hi Ruth.

I saw your post earlier in the loved ones section. Plus the reason you are asking this question. This was a great idea she had. On that note though. Did these answers do the trick? Has he come round to talking go you about it? Do you need fo refine yourquestion to pry out some words from him. Perhaps you where looking for/need some more detail. Please give us an update. Let's hear the GOOD news!

mskanuchi
07-15-2011, 11:00 AM
I was around 12, started trying on panties, slips, bras, love the feel and to this day still get that wonderful feeling inside. That was 40 years ago. Now my wife buys me things occasionally, she's fantastic. She gets a kick out of me putting on lingerie to do laundry, so do I !

CynthiaD
07-15-2011, 11:32 AM
I started when I was about 3 by asking my mother to paint my fingernails. The other kids made fun of me, but I didn't care. When I was about 4 or 5 I asked my mother to tie a ribbon in my hair, which I wore proudly all day, even though it kept falling out. I can't remember a time when I didn't want to wear girl clothes.

It made me feel normal. The same way it makes me feel today.

Monique_Lynn
07-15-2011, 02:29 PM
Started around age 5, always felt different, took many years to accept my self

Kate Lynn
07-15-2011, 02:33 PM
I was wondering how old you were when you started CDing and how did it make you feel?

I started when I was baptised,in a baby blue dress with white lace trim,white ankle socks,and white patent leather Mary Jane flats,there I was on my back,cold water was being poured over my head,I was screaming a fit,kicking,messing my diaper with aroma threapy.....LOL

TxCassie
07-15-2011, 02:36 PM
i don't remember exactly, but I was young, 5, 6. I'd play with my sister's clothes. I remember having a fondness with her First Communion veil. I just felt pretty, happy, frilly for the lack of a better word. I had many years of non-dressing during my teen and most of my 20s, only because I was struggling with my sexuality, gender issues, while I was trying crave a life. I started dressing again in my forties, and it felt wonderful, like I was coming home to a self assurance I recognized but long to feel.

DonnaT
07-15-2011, 02:44 PM
As far as I can remember, I was 6 or 7 when I first had the urge, but didn't dress until I was around 10. It felt right somehow, felt great.

Lorileah
07-15-2011, 02:44 PM
Had desire at 4 or 5, didn't have access until 12, felt great, still does

Cynthia Anne
07-15-2011, 03:20 PM
I was four when my older sister dressed me! Back then I didn't know why I liked it! Nothing has changed since then!

ChristinaXOXO
07-15-2011, 04:48 PM
Found moms satin black long gloves when I was 8, tried it on and never turned back!

trisha11
07-15-2011, 07:24 PM
I was 10 and my baby sitter dressed me up as a joke, loved it every since

Jamie-Lynn
07-15-2011, 07:35 PM
i dont remember exactly how long ago it was but i was around 5 or so and i found some of my moms pantyhose and loved the feel of them.

Mizzsummers
07-15-2011, 08:41 PM
My mom tells a story of when i was just a toddler. She said i was about 2 or 3 and I was left upstairs alone for about ten minutes. She said i then came down and was dolled up in my sisters Bra, By other sisters Panties, her leather Skirt and her High heels and Sun hat.

She laughed then told me I am a boy and am not supposed to wear womens clothing, in which it broke my heart and I cried.

So i guess thats my first time! I also remember in grade three I convince my mom to dress me up as a woman and I got to dress and one for Halloween. i was happy! I have always preferred women's clothing over boys!

cindybabe
07-16-2011, 05:59 PM
13 or in my teens,used to wear my mums stuff when i was left alone,
Thought i was weird and a freak,then i discovered this site and live just gets better and better LOL

AmandaBlack
07-16-2011, 10:26 PM
Early twenties...not long after getting married. Wife loves lingerie and looks fantastic in it! We are/where close in size...dressed as a joke to surprise her but ended up surprising myself by how erotic and taboo it felt.
I decided she may not like the joke, got out of her things and never touched them again. No...really, never again. LOL.

Jason+
07-17-2011, 12:26 AM
Early twenties...not long after getting married. Wife loves lingerie and looks fantastic in it! We are/where close in size...dressed as a joke to surprise her but ended up surprising myself by how erotic and taboo it felt.
I decided she may not like the joke, got out of her things and never touched them again. No...really, never again. LOL.

Never touched "hers" again as is the arrangement with my wife with a couple of exceptions, but did you go and get your own :D ?

ArleneRaquel
07-17-2011, 12:28 PM
When I was about eight years old, thats 55 years ago. :o

Suzy Parker
07-17-2011, 12:47 PM
I was about 5 and so I was one confused little boy. That was over forty years ago so now I am one confused man.

The only difference between men and boys is how many pairs of heels they own.

Shelly67
07-17-2011, 01:03 PM
At 5 yrs of age ...... then again for a giggle at 17 . It really took off after 25 - 26yrs of age until present day .

How did it make me feel - everywhere really - giggle .
Now , well , calm , relaxed .............

Samantha W
07-17-2011, 06:40 PM
Got the attraction about 7 or 8, but did'nt understand it. At 13 I told a GG I was playing Truth or Dare with I wanted to dress like a girl. She totally ran with it. Sun dress, little heels, jewlery, did my hair,(Had some in 79) earings, make up, the whole nine yards. One of my best days ever.

Alanea
07-17-2011, 08:38 PM
I was very young, I remember wrapping up in a blanket when everyone was asleep and walking around the house, later I discovered my mothers stash of hose and things took off from there. I was 5 or 6 at the time and I have always crossdressed secretly since. The odd thing If you think about it is how would or why would a young child crossdress or want to?? I guess many cd ers started late in life, How does a child first of all know that it is wrong to crossdress ? keeping it secret, and somehow thinking that I want to dress like a girl?? These questions have haunted me for many years after I have tried to come up with a reason!
Alanea Reder

smokin brit
07-17-2011, 09:27 PM
very recently actually, im 21 now and have been doing it for a few months

girlygirly
07-17-2011, 09:48 PM
I tried dressing up with mom's and sister's things in my early teens, plus lipstick and make-up, but then I discovered genetic girls instead and didn't pursue crossdressing. I still liked girly undies, and I gradually wound up with a half dozen pairs of sexy panties that were left behind by girlfriends and houseguests. I gradually started buying and wearing ladies undies during my twenties, then discovered that I liked female jeans much better. From there, I graduallly purged my male clothing and replaced it with appropriate ladies garments. I haven't worn guy clothing for ten years, I've even been to traffic court in ladies slacks and a blouse. I never try to pass as a women and I'm able control my urges to go out in a halter top and a mini skirt.

gretchen_love
07-18-2011, 05:03 PM
I was probably 4 or 5, on my moms side of the family I'm the only boy cousin, so when we played dress up, I got to put on a dress. I felt pretty even at that age.

WannaBeGirl
07-18-2011, 06:48 PM
i started dressing when i was around the age of 12 and i would wear everything that my sister and mom had i even ended up getting caught wearing a dress bra panties stillettos and my legs were shaved. my moms reaction wasnt what was i doing but rather she told me that i looked good but asked how i could wear thongs.... haha

jaqueline1
07-18-2011, 06:56 PM
i started at about 8 wearing my mom's stuff i loved the feel of it and it was just a wonderful feeling that i don't know how to describe. but i've been hooked ever since

Annaliese2010
07-18-2011, 07:04 PM
I had a very rare yet harmless medical idiosyncrasy known as prepartum awareness or in utero memory. sooo... i mean.. silly as it sounds, it's true.. i would have started prior to birth but they don't make lipstick cartridges that little and even if so, who woulda known? life's a b*tch, eh?