PDA

View Full Version : OOOHHHH may i just purged

satin n lace
07-14-2011, 09:08 PM
OOOHHH may i just purged i can't believe it. I just throw out all my male underwear i so happy and my wife is ecstatic. There is not one pair in the house from now on i will be wearing panties for the rest of my life.

Tomarrow she's taking me out to get my pantie colection up to speed.

:) :) Michelle

sara_also
07-15-2011, 06:20 AM
congrats. I kept a couple of pair for those speciial times. Doctor, Beach, Visiting relatives.

linda allen
07-15-2011, 07:06 AM
congrats. I kept a couple of pair for those speciial times. Doctor, Beach, Visiting relatives.

Yes. When the doctor asks you to pull down your pants you don't want him/her to see pink!

Karren H
07-15-2011, 07:09 AM
Awwww. You could have donated them to someone!! :D

VioletJourney
07-15-2011, 07:27 AM
That's so awesome that your wife is as happy as you for you to be wearing only panties! That doesn't seem like it could happen very often.

Staci G
07-15-2011, 07:32 AM
Awwww. You could have donated them to someone!! :D

Ewwwwww Karren please used men's underwear ok I am grossed out this morning for sure

jeri1973
07-15-2011, 08:06 AM
I just did the same thing about a month ago. It has been so great wearing panties and I know that I will not go back to wearing that other stuff ever again. Even a couple of weeks ago I was visiting family and I was wearing my panties. That is who I am so why would I want to go back and forth. You and your wife have fun picking out your new collection.

KrystalA
07-15-2011, 10:15 AM
Well, I've worn panties 24/7 for quite some time, but like a few others here, I keep a couple pair of men's underwear for doctor visits and such, but I totally hate wearing them. It just doesn't feel right.

Inna
07-15-2011, 10:47 AM
Not by the direct action of my own purging, but all my remaining male clothes is 6 sizes to big. I started at 217 lbs and size 40 now 165lbs, curves, butt, breasts, and fit into size 6 ladies jeans, although size 8 is just slightly loose and comfy. So even when someone asked me to wear my former clothes, which now I consider crossdressing, I obliged and looked like a cirque du soleil clown, after seeing me they laughed and told me, ''it's ok, take it off, you can't go out like this anyway"

satin n lace
07-15-2011, 04:55 PM
Karren Hutton I agree with Staci G gross lol

Violetjourney Probably not, i'm a very lucky girl :)

KrystalA Thats why i'm not keeping any i don't like the look and feel there the worst article of male clothes and for a doctor visit i just don't care anymore.

Alexia Elliot I envy you i wish i could do that but just not in my cards . "Yet"

Cynthia Anne
07-15-2011, 07:21 PM
Yes. When the doctor asks you to pull down your pants you don't want him/her to see pink!

All the doctors I go to get to see pink! I haven't worn male underwear in years and never will again!

Wendy_Marie
07-16-2011, 11:48 AM
After a recent visit to the Emergency Room for Kidney Stones...I found out very quickly that Docotrs don't care what your wearing. My Pink Panties didn't even slow the E.R. doc down.

Now the Primary Care Physician (PCP)may be shocked a little, but if youi are comfortable enough to purge in this manner then after the PCP gets over the initial shock....they won't car either.

I say great for you as I did the same thing myself back a few months ago.

Kate Lynn
07-16-2011, 11:51 AM

Thats why I wear black Soma boy shorts to the doctors office.

Kate Lynn
07-16-2011, 11:52 AM
Ewwwwww Karren please used men's underwear ok I am grossed out this morning for sure

especially if they have skid marks in them............ :rofl: