PDA

View Full Version : My Little Slice of Heaven

Suzy Parker
07-15-2011, 07:37 AM
Hello everyone

I am new to this forum (first time sharing) but I am no stranger to wearing elegant female clothing. To start with I am a happily married man and am deeply in love with my wife. I am now and probably always will be a closeted crossdresser. I started dressing as early as I can remember, which is over forty years, and go through phases of denial but always end up back in Nylons and Satin. I am a little on the plus side and have amassed quite a wardrobe over the years, everything from pantyhose, lingerie, shoes, dresses, and my favorite item, my classy skirt suits. I also have quite a collection of girdles that I have collected over the years and in sizes that grew as I did. My favorite item are my Va Bien Classic Soft Cup firm control Body Briefers, I have five of them. Another favorite are my long leg firm control high waisted panty girdles. I don't know why I like girdles so much but I do, maybe its the feel of the compression they offer and that they help mold my figure into a little smoother silhouette. I have a corset as well but prefer to wear vintage firm control girdles. I recently had a little time for some stess relief and wanted to experiment with that wonderful feeling of compression.

So, I first started with a stretch satin medium control panty girdle to smooth out a few bumps. Then I put on a pair of white shiny opaque panatyhose over that. Then another panty girdle followed by another pair of pantyhose. And finally a third panty girdle and one last pair of pantyhose. I then layed out all of my high waisted girdles and body briefers in size order so I could start with the smaller sizes and work up. The first item was a high waist firm control panty girdle followed by a firm control Va Bien body briefer over that. Then a long leg firm control high waist panty girdle followed by another Va Bien body briefer. Then a thrid long leg high waist gridle and Va Bien body briefer, and a fourth, and finally I wiggled into the fifth and last Va Bien body briefer. Then I inserted my Bosom Buddies DD breat forms and was amazed at how I looked in the mirror, I looked 30 pounds lighter than normal, of course my head was also thirty times lighter than normal due to the incredible amount of compression by all of this, I fealt like I was going to pass out. I cannot get this level of compression with my corset. With the smaller sized girdles on first followed in size order by others it was like everytime I inhaled I kept getting squeezed tighter and tighter until I could barely breath. At this point I thought I would then put on my Crownette Firm Control Shaper Slip and get dressed, but a sudden dizzy spell from shortness of breath and the feeling that the compression was still increasing made me re-think that. I shudder to think what would have happened if I did seven layers instead of five, "Death By Girdle". Anyway, I thought it prudent to quickly remove three layers before I passed out. Whew! I can breath again.

Once down to just the two layers I re-inserted my DD Bosom Buddies and pulled on my "Veronica 2" padded girdle from Classic Curves. I then slipped into my favorite "Swishy" taffeta full slip followed by a white back button satin high neck long sleeve blouse. after that I then put on my favorite Harve Benard Black skirt suit. The skirt with this suit is 35" long so it goes to mid calf plus it is also lined with a delightfully swishy polyester fabric, I just love longer length skirts and the lining of the skirt rubbing against the taffeta slip and the taffeta slip rubbing against my pantyhose makes a truly intoxicating swishing sound. Finally my 5" black ankle strap platform pumps, a little makeup, some bling, and my blonde wig.

AH...HEAVEN.

The feeling of euphoria at this point is AMAZING. Every care in the world suddenly does not matter any more.

This is my first time sharing with others, I hope you enjoyed my little departure from reality, I know I did.

Suzy Satin

PS
If I had been born a natural woman I would dress just like the model on www.secretsinlace.com
OMG!

:daydreaming:

Karren H
07-15-2011, 08:36 AM
Well Reality is over rated, imho!! My grandmother had the most amazing girdle collection. Wish I had them now. Ohh well. Welcome to the fray!! :)

NicoleScott
07-15-2011, 08:54 AM
Hi Suzy Satin, and welcome to the forum. I like the way you said it: "My Little Slice of Heaven". I have my own little slice as do many others here, and it's different than yours, but with a similar level of passion. I wear shapewear.......for shape. It's the difference between having a waist or not having one. My passion is for makeup and high heels, and like you, find my euphoria in going over the top.

Cynthia Anne
07-15-2011, 09:03 AM
Very interesting story there young lady! It's kinda funny how having too much fun can be just the right amount! Hugs!

ericajenny
07-15-2011, 03:07 PM
my oh my I relate to that feeling thanks for sharing I love girdles too but one at a time does me

Suzy Parker
07-15-2011, 05:44 PM
Hi everyone and thank you for your kind comments. I am new here and so far has been quite enjoyable.

Suzy

Debglam
07-15-2011, 06:25 PM
Well Reality is over rated, imho!! My grandmother had the most amazing girdle collection. Wish I had them now. Ohh well. Welcome to the fray!! :)

OMG! My grandma had an "older" womens clothing store that had been her mother's. Going back to the 1920's. The stuff they had in the basement. . .:daydreaming:

If I only knew a) what a corset was, and b) how much I would love to have one on. . . :doh:

Veronica Lacey
07-16-2011, 10:36 PM
Layers can certainly add some zing to a day of dressing...!
Nice web site...

Kendra Sue
09-10-2011, 07:10 PM
I read with interest your lovely girdle story. The girdle by far is my favorite item of female attire. I too have tried multiple girdles but just as you I experienced euphoria and had to remove several girdles from passing out. i just love the feel of being confined by a girdle. I first notice I have it on and then forget I have it on