PDA

View Full Version : Just one of the girls

Barbra P
07-15-2011, 09:15 AM
I dressed on Wednesday, nothing special, didn’t plan on going anywhere, but I had this new dress that I want to wear to the Neutral Corner meeting Saturday night. Been a long time since I last wore a dress and I thought a little time spent in a dress would be good.

I spent some time outside in the yard, saw Nancy and Connie (across the street and up the block one house) sitting out getting a little sun and walked over and chatted for awhile. Walked the dog around the block, watched “What Not To Wear” and had a glass of wine, and for the most part just had a lazy day.

Then late in the afternoon, a little after six, I heard something outside and went out to see what it was, well it was Nancy’s Chihuahua and the neighbor’s cat dancing around – the dog was more afraid of the cat than the other way around, heck that cat isn’t afraid of my dog and she weighs close to a hundred-pounds.

Nancy, Connie, and a woman I didn’t know were standing in the street and they wanted me to come be one of the girls and walk around the neighborhood, as I said earlier I have walked the dog around the block before, enfemme, but always during the day and our neighborhood is pretty deserted during the day. This was after six and people were home from work and I am now officially outed to more of the people on the block. After our walk, Connie said that the next time we should turn right at the corner and go for a longer walk – that should be interesting as I don’t think anyone that way has seen me enfemme.

danielle40I
07-15-2011, 09:33 AM
I only wish that were true for me in my neigborhood. When I first moved in last year, I became close with the young couple and their 3 kids next door. She told me that she was studying to be a councelor. Onr glass of wine too any and I shared my secret with her. Evidently she told her husband about me and things changed quickly. The kids are not allowed in my home any longer, very rarely do we speak now.
I thought I has a friend but was mistaken. Like I said, I wish.

Barbra P
07-15-2011, 09:54 AM
Hi Danielle

I’ve chatted with the woman next door on at least a couple occasions while dressed enfemme and she always says Hi and waves when she sees me. They are new neighbors and I really don’t know the husband at all other than seeing him around from time to time – he is a truck driver and is sometimes gone for two or three days at a time. They have a couple young boys, and I have no idea what his reaction will be when he finds out; he probably already knows as I suspect his wife has told him.

I’m quite sure there are neighbors on the block that don’t, or won’t, approve of me and I’m sorry they feel that way. My Wife doesn’t approve and I just figure I have enough problems at home and I can’t worry about what every neighbor thinks about me. I’ll be 68 in August, I have Type II Diabetes (currently under control), Hypertension (also currently controlled), and BPH (the medication seems to be helping), but I sort of feel like I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop.

My Family Physician referred me to a Counselor in her Module and after a two-hour session referred me to the Psyche Dept. and a Therapist. I have only had one session with the Therapist, but both the Counselor and the Therapist said that they don’t recommend my trying to stop cross dressing even though my Wife doesn’t approve. My Therapist’s first goal is to get me to accept my Wife’s un-acceptance, and then she says she’ll try and work with my Wife, but my mental health comes first since I, not my Wife, am her patient.