PDA

View Full Version : Where do you keep your stuff?

tblaire
07-15-2011, 09:47 PM
I keep mine in a shoe-box in my wife's closet so no sneaky visitors suspect for a moment I am a CD. Of course, she permits me to do so....and yes, I am still "in the closet" as far as going out of the house.

You would be surprised what all I can fit into a shoe-box, but just out of sheer curiosity (no pun intended), where do you keep your CD attire, makeup, wigs, etc?

VioletJourney
07-15-2011, 09:50 PM
I keep my clothes either hung in the closet or in my dresser drawers, my shoes on the floor in my closet, and my makeup in the medicine cabinet. You know, places where they belong.

Samantha43
07-15-2011, 09:56 PM
In my closet right next to my guy clothes. I also have drawers in the dresser and chest. My makeup is in a case in the sink vanity. If we have any nosey visitors they would just think it's my wife's stuff unless they looked at the size.

willie
07-15-2011, 09:58 PM
I keep mine in the dresser. I dont have any outer garments only panties, nightgowns and nylons. The wife bought me a new nightgown today. .

Mizzsummers
07-15-2011, 10:09 PM
I keep all my girl clothing in a six deep drawered dresser ( and its overflowing) My Makeup is in my desk/Vanity and My shoes are on a rack and my Wigs are in a trunk! organization is key! i also have all my jewelry on a cork board for easy decision making, unfortunately all my friends steal my stuff..lol

kaela
07-15-2011, 10:10 PM
In my Dresser. the old days i used to hide them all over the place

Debglam
07-15-2011, 10:20 PM
A shoebox!?!?! You need to go shopping!!! :)

More and more of my stuff is just ending up in my dresser or hanging in my closet with my guy stuff. Forms, wig, and some odds and ends (stuff that would be awkward if found laying around) is in a footlocker in our walk-in closet.

NZ_Dawn
07-15-2011, 10:44 PM
Clothes hung in the closet next to the male drab. Lingerie in the drawers and makeup in its bag/drawer in the bathroom vanity. Once upon a time..........they were stashed when I was hiding Dawn from the SO! Her discovery means they are now where they belong.

Nancie64
07-15-2011, 10:46 PM
Yep, hanging right there next to the guy stuff. Even though Nancie's clothes take up almost as much room. And the nice undies and such take up five (5) drawers in the dresser and in drawers in the bed stand. No more shopping for a few weeks. Love it!!!!

Suzy Parker
07-15-2011, 11:00 PM
Buried Deep Deep in the closet just like me.

jillcutie
07-15-2011, 11:13 PM
Mine are in my dresser and hanging in the closet, my male clothes take up far less space then my female ones now

SandyR
07-15-2011, 11:13 PM
In the Closet hung with my Guy Cloths kinda keeping them tucked away. Shoes on the floor hidden behind the cloths. Most of my makeup, panties, bras, breast forms are in duffle bags and my wigs are on a shelf behind my cloths oh and makeup is mixed in along with nail polish with my wifes.

Hugs!

Sandy

Stephanie47
07-15-2011, 11:17 PM
Even if my wife was supportive, where would I put it all. We live in a small house. Seventy dresses take up too much hanger room. There aren't enough drawers for my undergarments and hosiery. So, everything is kept in twelve xerox boxes, a night stand and two large boxes in an overhead closet. My affection (compulsion) for full slips is a killer for storage space-400+.

Franki Kate
07-15-2011, 11:21 PM
All of Franki's clothes are in two closets, one of which is mixed with the wife's things and the other with his clothes. The "his clothes"closet is about half and half. One five drawer chest has all of my things and his things in a different chest of drawers (smaller).

windycissy
07-16-2011, 12:17 AM
Storage unit, the smallest one they had...in addition to several suitcases full of clothes, shoes, etc I've got my ladies golf clubs, tennis racquet and a cooler stored too, I can hardly move in there any more!

AliceJaneInNewcastle
07-16-2011, 01:03 AM
Some clothes are hung in the bedroom wardrobe between my wife's and my boy stuff. There's also a large wardrobe full in another room. Most of my shoes are boxed and stacked in a cupboard elsewhere in the house. Underwear is kept in a wardrobe drawer, with the overflow in a large plastic roller storage box in another room. Makeup and breast forms are in drawers of the dressing table in the bedroom.

Nine of my wigs are on foam heads on a rack bolted to the bedroom wall above the dressing table. The others are bagged up in the bottom of the wardrobe.

We're waiting for approval to do a major house extension, which will incorporate a large walk in robe and en suite for our new, much larger master bedroom. The storage arrangements will change considerably then!

ZosKiaCultusC7
07-16-2011, 01:03 AM
My "stash" is hidden but not as hidden as it used to be. I used to keep everything in a duffle bag buried in my closet but now, I keep everything more organized. I keep my clothes on hangers and my shoes in their respectable boxes but I cover the area with a large sheet of felt that I use for photography. I keep my makeup in my desk drawer, as well as all of my nail polish. I've been a little less caring with what I hide but my roommates seldom come into my room. For example, my shower may seem a little girly because I have a shower rack that houses things such as loofahs/exfoliating pads and razors. I keep an anklet on my desk which is pretty much in plain site but I do hide my toe rings in my nail polish bag.

It's kind of weird how I hide stuff and leave other stuff out in the open.

Brandi layne
07-16-2011, 01:33 AM
I keep all my stuff in a box on the top shelf of my closet

Carvery Carly
07-16-2011, 02:15 AM
In a filing cabinet in my office, which is kept locked and I keep the key with me at all times. Also the stuff that I don't wear as much is in the loft.
They will probably stay there until I finally pick up the courage and tell SO about the real me.

joanna4
07-16-2011, 02:47 AM
I have boxes in my closet full of clothes and shoes. I'm ready to hang them out on the racks on one half of my closet designated just for my femme clothes the minute I come out or get raided. I'm ready to tell my family. Anyways I have my makeup in a separate bag in my closet and my wig covered up under my desk.

Suzy Parker
07-16-2011, 03:04 AM
Right now it's all over my bedroom floor, I get to have some fun tonight!

Melody Phillips
07-16-2011, 03:24 AM
My wife and I have our own closets, but I keep my girly clothes,jewelry and shoes in her closet. My undies,bras and stuff are in a dresser. anybody who would look would just think it's my wifes stuff. Makeup is in a drawer in our bathroom.

GingerLeigh
07-16-2011, 04:01 AM
An old army barracks box with a lock hidden under the basement stairs. It moves around frequently though.

KrystalA
07-16-2011, 05:37 AM
Mine are hung in my closet, with the undies in dresser drawers. Just the way a girl should have her things.:battingeyelashes:

Cynthia Anne
07-16-2011, 05:49 AM
What I'm not wearing I keep hanging in my closet, and in my dresser! My makeup on the bathroom vanity and in my purse! My purse I keep with me!

Rachel Lea
07-16-2011, 06:00 AM
Pantyhose in my normal sock drawer and the rest of my kit in a bag on the floor in my closet.

kristinacd55
07-16-2011, 06:33 AM
Closets, drawers.....the usual places you keep your clothes. No more crawl space for my things like 5 years ago! Looking for a jewelry box next! :)

wanagione
07-16-2011, 06:33 AM
mine are hung in my closet and my wife's closet and in my dresser. I have 2 times more girl clothes than my guy things now.

DAVIDA
07-16-2011, 06:47 AM
I use one of our spare bedrooms as a dressing room.:DI have a wall full of shoes and shoes all over the floor because I have so many.:)
I have two racks of hanging clothes. One with long clothes such as dresses and another one that is two tiered for blouses and for skirts.:thumbsup:
I really need to go throuh them and cull the herd.:doh:
Oh, that doesn't include the wardrober that has my gowns in it.
Or the dresser with all of the things that aren't hung up. Sweaters, tops, and all of the foundations that are needed.:D

lauraabdl
07-16-2011, 07:10 AM
I am the same exept that I have three closets full of Laura clothes and two dressers, drab takes only 1/4 of one closet. Make up all over my dressing table, an wigs on the shelves above my dressing table, jewerly is displayed in racks on the wall for easy choices, you know we do have to have choices as girls.

BLUE ORCHID
07-16-2011, 07:14 AM
Lets see now I would need a shoe box about 12'L X 10'W & 8'H to empty two & a half
large closets and 5 outa 6 dresser drawers and a bathroom cabnet into a shoe box.

And as for Mr. drab his things would fit into half of a 3' closet and one dresser drawer.

Orchid

Kate J
07-16-2011, 07:45 AM
Mine was in the garden shed up until the last purge. Now there is nothing but a few things in the dress up box for theme parties the wife has forgotten about!!!!

MaidInCan
07-16-2011, 08:57 AM
Even if my wife was supportive, where would I put it all. We live in a small house. Seventy dresses take up too much hanger room. There aren't enough drawers for my undergarments and hosiery. So, everything is kept in twelve xerox boxes, a night stand and two large boxes in an overhead closet. My affection (compulsion) for full slips is a killer for storage space-400+.

Have a similar problem. Can only hang so much in the closet with male clothes. I have so much I need 3 extremely large boxes to store most + three or more boxes about twice the size of the Xerox boxes. Find it awkward at times when I have to scramble to put things out of the closet back into boxes when visitors come (I am still in the "closet"). May have to divest myself of some although hate the thought of parting with any of it.

Elle1946
07-16-2011, 11:07 AM
Now I have my stuff all over the house. When I first started it was in a bankers box in the garage.

Billie Jean
07-16-2011, 11:19 AM
With the rest of my clothes. I live alone and my dog doesn't mind as long as she has a couch to sleep on. Billie Jean

Joann Smith
07-16-2011, 03:08 PM
Way back when ...I built a special shelving unit down in the basement coal room with hidden compartments to store all my stuff ...it worked great but it was a pain in the butt to get thing in and out of ...and it made all my stuff stink like basement...

Joann

Tara D. Rose
07-16-2011, 03:09 PM
I keep most of my dresses, skirts, blouses, lingerie, all hung up in one of the closets right beside my wifes's clothes. I do have a panty drawer full of panties. So many styles of panties, (love panties), and in that same drawer are many bras too. The drawer to the right of the panty drawer, I keep three boxes, one of the boxes I have forms in, all jewlery in the second one, and all make up in the third one. Below that drawer I keep, corsets, some leather ones and other styles, plus all hosiery, garter belt and more skirts. My wigs are in a second closet on the styrofoam heads. All shoes, heels, and thigh high leather boots, are kept in boxes under the bed in another bedroom. When I get all dolled up, I use my wife's large bathroom and use her vanity table with 10x magnifying mirror on her vanity table.
Lots of mirrors in there too.
love & respect............Tara

pernille d
07-16-2011, 04:01 PM
oh blimey what a question , my wife knows about my nylons an lingeri but does not aprove . so a little lingeri is kept box under te bed but that is tip of the ice burg as i have a lot of clothing , and i hide it in different places in my office and workshop ,i have begun to loose track and the other day i got a pair of panties handed to me by the wife , saying i have taken the iberty of washing these for you . ( so god knows where i had put them ).

cant wait for the day i am 100% then i can hang it all in a wardrobe and draws like normal people do

countrygirl
07-16-2011, 04:22 PM
I keep amanda's clothes in my dresser.

PretzelGirl
07-16-2011, 09:52 PM
Well, my wife had the closet in the master bedroom and I got the one in the spare bedroom that was converted to a computer room. Plus I have plenty of things in plain sight like a robe hanging next to my wife's in the bathroom (no one has questioned two pink robes), my nightstand converted into underware drawers with a jewelry box on it, and a rack on the wall with necklaces. Funny, as my closet got packed, the guy clothes went into the storage area, tupperware, and those oversized ziploc bags.

Carly, I used to pack my clothes in a file cabinet in the beginning. I moved to Utah and put it in storage while house hunting. It turned into a 8 month hunt and near the end, I pulled all of my clothes out. When moving the items out of storage, my brother in law picked up the locked file cabinet and promptly dropped it and all the drawers popped open. I froze for a moment until I realized I had pulled everything out.

CynthiaD
07-16-2011, 10:09 PM
In my closet, in my dresser drawers, hanging on the chair next to my bed, hanging in the laundry room, and anywhere else one normally keeps clothes. I don't care who sees them. I'm slowly replacing my male wardrobe with feminine things.

Veronica Lacey
07-16-2011, 10:12 PM
I have a large 9-drawer dresser that is filled to capacity. My wife is accepting to the degree of keeping these things in drawers but not hanging...which is just fine. Other than the dresser I try to keep them in another place as often as possible...on me! :)

joanncd
07-16-2011, 11:42 PM
I have all my dressses, skirts, blouses etc hung up with hers as normal in our wardrobe. Undies etc in my undies drawer. Shoes in the shoe closet.

helencarpenter
07-17-2011, 02:31 AM
In Walmart bags on top of the ceiling tiles of the basement. The one place where I don't think my family could stumble upon it...haha

SweetTransvestite
07-17-2011, 03:03 AM
A cardboard box under my bed labeled, "costuming." It's in there with my male Halloween stuff (Batman Begins Scarecrow mask, etc.)

girlygirly
07-17-2011, 05:44 AM
All over the house, there's no need to hide it. I live by myself most of the time, and the one girl who stays over knows I don't wear any male clothing. If anyone is stopping by to visit, I can tidy up and get it all in the bedroom.

Misty G
07-17-2011, 06:38 AM
I don't hide anything. . It all hangs in the closet or in a drawer where it is supposed to be. Makeup sitting on vanity with SO's

Teri Ray
07-17-2011, 08:17 AM
I keep my things in duffel bags in the barn. I know where the bags are I just cant recall which bag contains which things.

Samantha Thomson
07-17-2011, 08:41 AM
keep my clothes in the closet next to my guy clothes my make-up right on a vanity w a miror so i can see what im doing no one to worry about as have my own place and the people who do come over they already know im a crossdresser

Emme
07-17-2011, 08:45 AM
Dresses and tops on racks beside my few guy things. Makeup in the makeup bag on my dresser. Shoes in the closet rack and floor. My wigs are on their stand on the closet shelf.
It was not always this good! A good place to stash a few things, like bra and water balloons in in a plastic bag above the kitchen sink, if in an apartment. When we had a cellar , there was several places in the sill (floor joists) above the unfinished part. When the wife "knows' and disapproves, put the stuff in a dresser drawer. That way when she is not in the room you have quick access. I actually had a nylon nighty that I kept in my dresser. When she went to check the mail or walk the puppy, I could see her. It was time to slip in the nighty for 50 seconds of relief.....helps start the day!
Fortunately the wife eventually begins to understand, and we get to go femm most of the time at home and occasionally go out. Keep gently letting her know how good it feels to be a girl. Explain the calm you get, show her what a nice girl you can be. You are not going to get much freedom when the kids are in the house. Good luck!

celeste26
07-17-2011, 09:09 AM
Sounds to me like there are only a few who are not out to the spouse at least.

corrinediane
07-17-2011, 09:14 AM
Lingerie and t's in dresser drawers. Everything else in closets. Make up in bathroom. Perfume and jewelry on dresser. In the beginning it was in a few clothe totes in bottom of closet and plastic bags in attic. I hated bags. Everything was wrinkled!

Starr
07-17-2011, 09:32 AM
My dresses, slacks, shorts, skirts, and tops are all hanging on the girl side of my closet. As for the makeup most of it is in my bathroom, and some is in my purse. I have two drawers on my dresser that are completely panties, bras, pantyhose, and other sexy little things.

Samantha W
07-17-2011, 09:34 AM
I used to keep it all with my drab cloths. Samantha's things were on the left side and Eric's were on the right. Same with the bathroom. But I also had a few close calls with nosey visitors, so now all my girly stuff has it own closet and drawers.

Cristi
07-17-2011, 09:59 AM
Same as many here:

My dresses and skirts hang in my closet
In my dresser, my top drawer is for panties, the 2nd is for bras and the third is for tights and slips.
I use the closet in the guestroom for my wedding gown, some dresses I don't use as much, and coats etc.
Shoes are wherever they fit. Some heels I don't wear as often in the upstairs closet, flats and sandals laying pretty much all over the place...

When we have company, I just have to take a few things that happen to by laying around and throw them onto the bed, but we HAVE had people over without having had a chance (or remembered to move) dresses that were hanging on the shower rod, pantyhose drying over the towel rack and bras on the back of the bathroom door. I'll just have to assume that any guest thought they belonged to my SO.

glynnis
07-17-2011, 10:29 AM
Im lucky we have a large walk in closet,10ft by 10ftSo we have to 10ft rails to hang our clothes.I keep my panties in my dresser,also a draw for my stockings another for my panty hose and another for my bras and garter belts.We share our makeup and keep the foundation and eye shadow in the bath room and our lipstick and nail varnish in our bedroom.Wish we could share clothes but we are too different in size.

Alice B
07-17-2011, 12:26 PM
Clothes hang in our walk in closet as normal. Shoes on shelves. Panties,bras, forms, nighties, etc. in drawers. I have my own make up vaniety and jewlery box. Nothing is hidden as my wife knows and accepts.

Farrah Rose
07-17-2011, 03:57 PM
i have my a separate dresser in my closet

ArleneRaquel
07-17-2011, 03:59 PM
I live alone, my closets & dressers are loaded wuth femmy clothes. I have very few male clothes.

xcdmargo
07-17-2011, 04:15 PM
I'm one of the ones that is only partially out to my wife but I prefer to keep it to myself. So, I have rented a storage unit and fixed up nice with shelves, racks, carpeting and a dresser. It costs me $40.00 a month but is well worth the peace of mind. Everything is nice and neat and always smells great

margo

Raychel
07-17-2011, 04:23 PM
Everything is either hanging in my closet or in my dresser, except for my breast forms, I keep them lock in a cabinet in my office, Away from prying eyes of the kids.

Lady_Chaos
07-17-2011, 04:27 PM
All my women clothes are hung up in the big closet while my male clothes are in the smaller closet. Also have half of my dresser filled with feminine things... might clean out one of the male ones to make room for my bra's and panties!!

Shoes are on the shelves in both closets - one showing the front one showing the heel (saves room and showcases all sides of the pair)

monika
07-17-2011, 06:05 PM
I Have one closet for Monika and one for my male self.
The Monika one is getting very stuffed at the moment:)
Also using a large hockeybag for clothing I seldom use.

Slip Affinity
07-21-2011, 07:04 AM
In my younger days, I kept my stash anywhere I could find. For awhile I thought I had the ideal place in an unused garage but I ended up losing everything I had there when the owner "cleaned" it out. Talk about a forced purge! Now,I keep all of my fem stuff in my bedroom thanks to an understanding wife. I have a Captain's Bed with 8 drawers, 6 of which contain nighties, bras & panties and full slips. I also have a 6 drawer dresser that contains mostly nighties but also a few chemise's. I have a couple of my favorite slips hanging in my closet along with my half dozen shifts. I'm really glad and relieved that I don't have to hide anything anymore ... haven't for over 30 yrs.

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 07:45 AM
i used to keep my stuff in the garage at home in the roof i built a box in the roof with a lock and that is where she stayed for a while. until i left home after the army FAMOURS perants saying (My house, MY Rules) seeing i have been on my own in the army i said bye mom see you soon, moved into a place of my own and well i was pretty much 24/7 till i got married and then i stopped for six years, and today i have my own cupboard with my own clothes in it, cathrines clothes are more than my own and i like it that way working on changing completly to womens clothes only, work clothes included, seen some pants that will pass going to get some and some blouses that will pass as well just need to try them on and see if it works thinks i went abit off topic there but hay

terrianncd
07-21-2011, 08:10 AM
I'm a lucky one as I also can dress freely at home so...TerriAnn has the whole downstairs. We have turned the rec room into a giant closet and dressup area. I mean you just don't hide 500+ pairs of shoes...lol

Jane G
07-21-2011, 09:37 AM
A shoebox!?!?! You need to go shopping!!! :)

LoL

My clothes, be they male or female in cut, are hanging in my wardrobe or folded in a bed room draw. Shoes line up neatly under my side of the bed.

mskanuchi
07-21-2011, 10:14 AM
I keep mine in a spare bedroom, it's all mine, vanity, chest of drawers, everything is in its place. When the daughter and grandchild come over, I put my shoes in a locker, along with my more "fetish" clothes. It just ends uncomfortable moments before they happen. The wife and I are the same size except for shoes, and my daughter knows that. I put my make-up in the box too, she knows what the wife uses and I have such an eclectic mix. It is nice having my own room, closet with all my fem clothes hung up neatly, being able to thumb through and pick what I want, especially on the mornings I wake up feeling like dressing first thing. I know my situation is not the norm, but I was out front from the beginning with my wife, and its made life so much easier.

NyssaF
07-21-2011, 11:47 AM
I keep mine in one of those big plastic tubs you can get at Target. My wife is accepting, but not accepting enough for me to have my feminine clothing in our closets. Yet, anyway.

mercterr
07-21-2011, 02:37 PM
Lingerie in dresser underwear drawer, shoes in closet in a shoe box as I do with my good male dress shoes. Dress hidden inside a dress shirt in closet (still not comfortable with the wife seeing that one).

sometimes_miss
07-22-2011, 11:48 PM
If you're asking where to hide your stash, I hid mine in basically two places: 1. above the suspended ceiling in the basement, far enough so that anyone removing part of a removable tile wouldn't find it, and 2. under a floorboard in the attic. I did keep one pair of heels in a plain box at the bottom of my regular closet, however, because I knew my wife hated my smelly sneakers and figured (correctly) that she would never go in there. Oh yeah; I also had an old steamer trunk with sweaters and such in it in the back of the attic; I had some clothes in the bottom of that, too; but I had that trunk since I lived at home in my parents house, so I could have always said the female clothes were my sister's stuff that just happened to be left there when I moved out.
Today I live alone, and can keep my female stuff in normal places right beside my male stuff.

Jennifer811
08-02-2011, 01:15 PM
I keep my stuff in the attic at work. I do most of my dressing on the weekends while working. I own a small business and like to dress while catching up on my office duties

Marie-Elise
08-02-2011, 01:32 PM
Since coming out to my wife, I keep them next to my man stuff. What a relief: no more secret stash.

jennCD
08-02-2011, 01:41 PM
For a very short while in 2008, I actually kept them in my dresser, but for the last few years, it's all been packed away in storage.

jenn

2B Natasha
08-02-2011, 01:47 PM
Clothes and wigs the closet, Lingerie and boobies in the dresser and Shoes on the shoe rack. Makeup of course is in the bathroom. Jewelry in a jewelry box.

Lissa Stevens
08-02-2011, 03:52 PM
Uh huh. I know what's going on. you're really my wife trying to find my stash. Well, no way am I telling. If you can't find it yourself that's too bad.

Duana
08-02-2011, 03:56 PM
Duana has her own closet and it is bursting at the seams.

Anna Bee
08-02-2011, 07:18 PM
In the closet next to my guy stuff! My wife and I recently split up but we still live together as friends and roommates. Now that I have my own room, so does Anna!

TGMarla
08-02-2011, 07:44 PM
I used to take great pains to hide my stuff. But once the cat was out of the bag, I saw no reason to sweat it a whole lot anymore. So while I don't really hide it all, I do keep it out of sight out of deference to my wife, who doesn't really like the whole idea of me crossdressing. So I keep it partly in my own closet on one side behind all my neckties, and more on a shelf that gets a bit obscured by shirts. I keep more in some suitcases and boxes that are stored on a high shelf out in the garage. I keep the non-seasonal stuff put away most of the time. If my wife wanted to go through it all, she wouldn't have to look real hard to find it. But she doesn't really want to find it, and so she leaves it all alone.

erickka
08-03-2011, 05:43 AM
I have a huge metal locker in my shop (down in my back 40) and it holds everything nicely. Even though no one ever goes into it except myself and my 2 resident feline companions, I still keep it locked.

sally silverfox
08-03-2011, 05:47 AM
The left half of
'our" dresser is mine,one side of our closet is mine.My things are right there alongside hers.Makes it easier to borrow someting from her side too.

Lee Andrews
08-03-2011, 09:46 AM
I have a closet in the spare room with a locking handle. All my stuff is in there and easy to access. If anyone who didn't know what I was up to, would opening that door. Shoes way too big for the wife, clothes, forms and shapers. Plus the dead give away would be the picture of her and I all dressed up. LOL

Natalee
08-03-2011, 01:18 PM
I work from home. My wife knows and mostly accepts that I enjoy dressing; but she does like her man most of all. So most times I only dress-up when in my office, during the work day. Outside the office, around the house I try to limit myself to only occasional sweats, casual shoes/ballerina flats, and panties.

I am lucky that the office-room has a large walk-in closet, and another narrow clothing & shelf closet. I don't have anywhere near enough girlie clothes (yet) to fill them; but there's always somewhere to hang new items, and put new shoes.

pinklilly211
08-03-2011, 03:27 PM
All of my clothes are intermingled together in my closet and dresser. In fact my GF just went through her closet and gave me first dibbs on her goodwill pile. Now I have to go through my things and decide what to gleen. I'm running out of room too!!! What a conundrum!!!!!!! Lilly

anonymousinmaryland
08-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Two drawers in my dresser; working on drawer #3.

Anne2345
08-03-2011, 04:31 PM
I created a small rift in the space-time continuum, thereby creating a wormhole to a parallel universe. Only I have access to the wormhole and parallel universe, so I keep all of my feminine treasures stored there. :)

christina s
08-03-2011, 05:05 PM
In an old gym bag in the back of my car :(

Darlene-VA
08-03-2011, 06:21 PM
I am lucky to live by myself and so the walk-in cedar closet has all of my clothes neatly hanging, plus there is a shelf with 24 pairs of pumps lined up from the lightest colour to all of the blacks. And my plexiglass makeup tray also sits on the shoe shelf, so I just walk in decide what I will be wearing and start the transformation.

Jennie the CD
08-03-2011, 09:24 PM
I've only just started dressing to the poin where I need to keep any of it anywhere. I live happily alone now, after my divorce, so I have have a drawer for my panties and etc, and half a closet for the lingerie and few dresses I've collected. I am SO relieved not having to hide it away anymore!
Jennie

Joannas_fiance
08-03-2011, 09:43 PM
I take all the space I need! Lol Just kidding about that. My fiance doesn't have to hide his stuff (never did actually), but his stuff is starting to grow and hog more closet space! Ugghh...

Jenny Green
08-04-2011, 12:55 AM
Definitely not in the house. If it's on the premises, it'll be found eventually. I keep it in a locker off-site, with no identifying items (nothing with my name, etc.) in it. Learned my lesson with too many close calls. Wish the situation were different, but it works.

A side benefit (for me) is that, by not having it here, it can't work its way into consuming inordinate amounts of my life.

Of course, I still take time to come here pretty regularly... :heehee:

Leelou
08-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Interesting thread about how we all are in different situations, but share a common interest :) I'm divorced and my daughter lives with me part time in an apartment. She's old enough to drive, so can drop in anytime. So that means I'm pretty closeted in respect to my girly clothes storage. I have a footlocker in my room that contains several outfits, sleepwear and panties (lots of panties) and an off-site storage unit for the rest of my stuff (including lots more panties).

Inna
08-04-2011, 02:40 PM
all my clothes are hanging comfortably on the racks of chic stores. I lost 60lbs since my reveal and all the other clothes are pretty much useless except for bras which now I dont have to stuff with other stuff but my own stuff. Oh yeah and I have a chest of drawers for my recently bought basics, jeans, Ts, ect. It is good to be free to be you to be me! :)

Terri Andrews
08-04-2011, 07:34 PM
I keep mine in the closet ,once I got out there was plenty of room .

Duana
08-04-2011, 08:50 PM
My closet... a little messy but whatever. This was after pulling out a garbage bag full of clothes I don't wear, to donate.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2s655bd.jpg

Sam1985
08-05-2011, 05:06 PM
I currently live alone so i have everything in my dresser.

Adelina
08-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Living alone would be much easier. I had my stash taken a few times, so now I hide it underneath the bottom drawer of my desk. So far, so good.