PDA

View Full Version : Came out again and good news

stephanieg
07-16-2011, 05:41 PM
I came out and nothing but good news.My new boss and fellow male co workers working in the shop figured out there was something about me lately.I came out dressed as my en femme side and told them I am a crossdresser last night.Came out wearing a nice black knee length skirt,my favorite 3 inch black heels,blue blouse and strawberry blonde wig including a pair of 3 inch hoop earrings.I did wear make up too and was nervous at first.I was confident after the nervousness went away.My boss and co workers were shocked and did ask me questions knowing my feminine side after I told them I go by Stephanie when dressed.I am glad it is off my back,my boss and co workers are pretty much cool about it.My new boss did tell me there is an anti discrimination policy he has and my lifestyle is part of this policy.

Janet too
07-16-2011, 06:33 PM
Wow you are so lucky, just curious though do you actually work out in the shop and what kind, or do you work in the office and again what kind. It is amazing that there are great people like your boss and co-workers. Good luck and enjoy.

stephanieg
07-16-2011, 06:50 PM
I work in the parts area looking parts including ordering parts when not in stock including service dealing with customers.

Joann Smith
07-16-2011, 09:52 PM
Cool ...is they taking applications ?

Joann

stephanieg
07-16-2011, 10:14 PM
No and I sleep well at night now,now every co worker knows about my enfemme side.

Cynthia Anne
07-16-2011, 11:17 PM
You go girl! You move me! I think you should run for president! Hugs!