PDA

View Full Version : Handwriting Different When En Femme?!?

Stefia S
07-16-2011, 08:38 PM
I was at the Post Office en femme the other day, and had to fill out a form- I noticed my handwriting was quite different than when en drab! It was quite legible pretty and feminine! I recall now that when I was learning to do cursive handwriting back in 3rd grade I had to make sure it did not look too girlie! Perhaps as a result my male handwriting is an illegible mess!

Jamie Burton
07-16-2011, 08:48 PM
My handwriting is awful, no matter what I'm wearing! I'm somewhat embarrassed about this and hopefully I'll get the chance down the road to take some handwriting classes and improve upon that.

On another note, my musical tastes are DEFINATELY different when I'm feeling more feminine. I enjoy much more modern and upbeat music (can't listen to heavy metal at all!) and I'm also much more likely to sing along!

Jeannie
07-16-2011, 08:52 PM
You know I really haven't given it much thought. I don't have to write a lot now thanks to the computer and I never go out in public dressed as woman so I guess that is why. It is something to put in the ole brain pan for future reference and practice. Thanks for bringing it up. By the way my handwriting isn't really handwriting it's more like scribbling than anything else. Sometimes I can't even read what I have written.

sissystephanie
07-16-2011, 09:29 PM
I learned to write probably before most of you were born. My handwriting has not changed at all, regardless of the clothes I may be wearing. I am a man, and unfortunately so is my handwriting!

donnatracey
07-16-2011, 10:15 PM
Mine is the same...(always has been nice though my teachers always said I wrote too small). Anyway, why shouldn't it be?.....:doh:

Stefia S
07-16-2011, 11:03 PM
I expected the same too, so I was a bit surprised at how spontaneously a different style emerged - I was wondering if anyone else had experienced the same thing?

donnatracey
07-16-2011, 11:05 PM
I'll know mine has changed when I start sentences with flowery capital letters and dot my "i's" with little hearts!.....:D

Loretta
07-16-2011, 11:15 PM
When I started going through a box of vintage women's clothing at my yard sale to price it, and started imagining what it would look like on me, I noticed that my handwriting was a lot girlier.

Michelle 2
07-16-2011, 11:28 PM
My handwriting and signature is much more flowing when I am in girl mode. I believe that I am in a more relaxed state of mind and take more difinitive care and time in doing things I have noticed. It is pretty amazing what the mind can do!

Michelle

Rachel Mari
07-16-2011, 11:46 PM
I haven't noticed any difference between my handwriting in either mode.

Many people have commented on how beautiful my handwriting is though. Personnally I think if everyone learned to write with their left hand, it would be much better and easier. lol.

Kathi Lake
07-17-2011, 12:54 AM
Nope! I'm a lefty, so my handwriting sucks equally no matter what 'mode' I'm in. As much as I would love for it to look like my wife's, I honestly haven't written in cursive for so long, I forget how the letters go and connect. There's a reason they call it curse-ive.

:)

Kathi

AmyGaleRT
07-17-2011, 02:17 AM
Hmm...I just tried signing both my femme name and my drab name. My femme name is much more readable as a signature, but that's probably because I have to "think" more about how to form each letter (especially that capital "G"!), since I've rarely signed it, while I've been signing that other name on charge slips and official documents for decades!

For other purposes, I always print, often less-than-legibly, and I don't know how much being en femme would change that...

noeleena
07-17-2011, 04:51 AM
Hi.

Another left.e yet cant write left or right. just try & print. & with dyslexia major & still cant spell the word , , & when i do print it leans back wards . they tryed to force me to write with my right. so i rebelled at that. hence no can write,

...noeleena...

Wendy_Marie
07-17-2011, 06:49 AM
My cursive handwriting while enfemme definantley improves but not my printing...I am a little more meticulous in every thing I do as a female.

Karren H
07-17-2011, 07:07 AM
I'm an engineer.... Even if it were better no on could understand it!

bridget thronton
07-17-2011, 07:43 AM
I too have the worst handwriting regardless of my outfit

Jocelyn Quivers
07-17-2011, 08:10 AM
Unfortunately bad hand writing is another trait I inherited from my male side.

Laura Evans
07-17-2011, 02:20 PM
My hand writing is the same, heck I don't even want to think about changing it it was tough enough learning to change my voice. My voice will give me away much faster than my hand writing on any day.

Jackiefl
07-17-2011, 02:33 PM
I'm a lefty also hand writing is terrible doctors have nothing on me lol,although when dressed i try to take my time and be more legible

ArleneRaquel
07-17-2011, 02:35 PM
My handwriting is horrible in either mode.

Adrienne Heels
07-17-2011, 03:08 PM
I do write more carefully as Adrienne, hence more legibly!

BLUE ORCHID
07-17-2011, 06:01 PM
Mine is just as bad M or F.

Orchid

Kerrylee61
07-17-2011, 06:14 PM
Oh yes Stefia, not only different but left handed when en femme. It was my wife that noticed me writing with my left hand one day and pointed it out to me, asking how come? I am such a bubble head that I wasn't even aware that I did that. Must be a throw back to my days at Post Secondary education. Long before computers so had to keep up with the prof's by handwriting. One hand got tired so I would just change hands.

Never have been in my right mind so why not!
Kerry

Stefia S
07-17-2011, 07:33 PM
Oh yes Stefia, not only different but left handed when en femme. It was my wife that noticed me writing with my left hand one day and pointed it out to me, asking how come?
Kerry

Thank you for your post! I understand that when I was 4 or 5 years old I wrote and drew with my left hand - I was coaxed to use my right hand instead. I should try writing and drawing with my left hand again!

Barbara Jo
07-17-2011, 08:46 PM
This may be off subject but, sadly, longhand/cursive writhing is not even taught any more by many misguided US shcools. They claim there is no time for students to learn it and not many use it anymore anyway. What a load of BS!
WTF are they teaching littlle children in 2-3 grade that they do not have time to teach it, quantum physics and neurosurgery?
We are educating gerations of ignorants due to the grossly ignorant adults setting education policys.
They are not even going to be able to read the original US Declaration of independence or Constitution, etc.

Anyway, I do tend to write a bit neater when dressed.

suchacutie
07-17-2011, 10:24 PM
Tina's handwriting is very different from my male self, primarily because she writes left-handed. I'm a righty in male mode!

Veronica Lacey
07-17-2011, 11:20 PM
This is a cool observation, Stefia.

My writing is the same 24/7, 365 in whatever clothing I am wearing. There is no distict change.

Sophiewouldbenice
07-22-2011, 07:41 AM
I would really like to learn to write more feminin looking, even in man mode, I mean who cares, how you write - but I don't have the time to change it :(