PDA

View Full Version : Sleep in nightie

dayan
07-16-2011, 09:29 PM
Hi friends,

How you go to bed every night. I sleep in long nightie / chemises / babydoll / stocking always with panty, some time with bra..........

What about you......

sally silverfox
07-16-2011, 09:30 PM
Always in a nightgown-long,nylon or silk

Alberta_Pat
07-16-2011, 09:32 PM
Always wear my birthday suit. ;)

sissystephanie
07-16-2011, 09:34 PM
In the heat we have been having in Georgia this year, a pair of panties is all I have on when in bed! And then I am not even covered up with anything!! In cooler weather I do wear a nightie, sometimes a long one and sometimes a knee length one! I have about 10!!

jillcutie
07-16-2011, 09:39 PM
I always sleep in a nightie, couldn't imagine any other way now

CynthiaD
07-16-2011, 09:49 PM
Always a long nylon nighty, panties, a sports bra and travel forms. If there's anything I hate it's removing my forms for work.

Cheryl T
07-16-2011, 10:13 PM
Depends on the weather and my mood.
PJ's in the winter, a chemise or baby doll other wise. Almost always with my bra and forms. I love waking up to the feeling of having breasts.

Veronica Lacey
07-16-2011, 10:17 PM
In male mode or sans attire. When my wife is away I will be adventurous and wear panties, casual bra and forms, and a satin pj set.

Debutante
07-16-2011, 10:20 PM
I sleep in a short nightie, light green, with trim every evening..... as does my wife.. it's so enjoyable!

t-girlxsophie
07-16-2011, 10:27 PM
On the times i go dressed to bed I love to wear strappy silk/lacy nighties,sometyimes a nice pj shortie set with bra,no panties.

Sophie

Eryn
07-16-2011, 10:51 PM
Every night! Nothing elaborate but a nice midlength cotton gown.

DonnaT
07-16-2011, 10:54 PM
Always in a nightie, usually one of the long ones, since they feel good on my shaved legs.

Carla
07-16-2011, 10:58 PM
Depends on the weather but either a long (winter) or short satin nightie with panties. Sometimes with a bra and breast forms and never had a problem. I also have a long sleeve cotton night shirt that I sometimes put on in the morning on weekends to lounge around the house in.

Cynthia Anne
07-16-2011, 11:00 PM
Always bra and panties! Sometimes nightie but NEVER cotton!

kathie225
07-16-2011, 11:02 PM
I have an old very comfy slip that I wear summer time. In winter, silky pjs.

donnatracey
07-16-2011, 11:03 PM
Comfy cotton gown and panties.....

joanncd
07-16-2011, 11:37 PM
I wear a silk nightie, I have several, in different colors. My wife and I bought them together. most comfortable things I have ever worn in bed.

AmyGaleRT
07-17-2011, 02:24 AM
Mmm, I love the long tricot gowns, though other materials like cotton and satin work for me, too. I have a couple in a fabric called "modal" I got from JCPenney, they're really comfy, too.

Sadly, I haven't been able to sleep in them in a couple of years. :( I got some dark blue tricot pajamas; that helps, but I still miss my nighties!

lynn_lynn
07-17-2011, 03:17 AM
very much so, but not all the time.. I often wear tights to bed though.

Yvonne York
07-17-2011, 04:47 AM
Hi friends,

How you go to bed every night. I sleep in long nightie / chemises / babydoll / stocking always with panty, some time with bra..........

What about you......

Me too. Anything that is feminine, sexy and makes me feel good. Usually like to keep my bra on all night too.

Raychel
07-17-2011, 06:49 AM
I started sleeping in long nightgowns about 2 months ago. I really do love the feel of them at night. I have tried a few nights in regular guy clothes, Didn't work out so well, Now I will be sleeping the way I am most comfortable.

Wendy_Marie
07-17-2011, 06:51 AM
I have three nighties that I rotate out, one is a cute short pink one, one is a barely there lime green one and the last one is a longer, just below the knee black one...it however is relegated mostly for the cooler weather periods....I also have a number of short/tank tops sets....

Meredy
07-17-2011, 06:59 AM
Have a nice blue nylon nightie that falls below my knees, I love the lightness and softness of it. The night gown has become my favorite atricle, and would love to buy a full gown, but I know what I would like but havenn't found it yet.
I like a classic/conservive style.

I have worn my bra and breast forms, but I usually just wear some nylon panties and my night gown.

Natalie D
07-17-2011, 07:53 AM
Usually in a chemise, I have one babydoll and sometimes I just wear my smile :)

Cristi
07-17-2011, 09:47 AM
I've been sleeping in a nightgown for so many years (20+) that I can't even remember doing it any other way.

I've probably got 8-10 different nightgowns for different temperatures and times of year, ranging from short sleeveless 'baby doll' type ones in cotton or nylon, up to long sleeve ankle length flannel ones for cold Winter nights (or lounging around on early Winter weekend morning. They also range from plain cotton print to ones with quite a bit more lace. I pretty much have one for just about any mood or temperature.

It makes me happy that I'm so used to wearing them that I rarely even think about it, much less consider it 'crossdressing' any more. One of the worst parts of every weekday is when I have to take off my warm comfy nightgown to change into boring work clothes. I usually put it off until as late as possible.

glynnis
07-17-2011, 10:06 AM
Always wear a nightie with panties.

Alice B
07-17-2011, 12:32 PM
I have several nighties and selection is based upon weather and how I feel at the time.

StarrOfDelite
07-17-2011, 12:44 PM
Function over Form for me when it comes to sleeping pleasure. I sleep naked in warm weather when the A.C isn't turned on, tee-shirt with no bottoms when the A/Cis on Hi, and sweat suits in the winter, sometimes with socks, too! I had an LL Bean Unisex nightshirt, long plaid cotton flannel, but didn't like it because it bunched around my waist, and I'm sure that ladies night gowns would do the same.

Erica Thorn
07-17-2011, 01:06 PM
Naked, all the time of the year... I'm to hot to have any clothes on... my SO even have to dry me off sometimes when I get to sweaty :D

ArleneRaquel
07-17-2011, 01:09 PM
For the last 2 - 3 months Ive worn a white half slip to bed.

Beverly
07-17-2011, 01:37 PM
I wear my pink pajamas in the summer when it's hot,
I wear my flannel nightie in the winter when it's not,
And some times in the springtime and some times in the fall,
I jump right between the sheets with nothing on at all...

Tammy V
07-17-2011, 01:58 PM
This is a recent development for me, but my wife has signed off on it so right now I sleep in panties and a pajama top tshirt. In winter I will likely switch to a nightie but its so Great to have this 8 hour period with nothing male on!

Jackiefl
07-17-2011, 02:03 PM
always a nightie midlength either cotton or nylon

Christine 2
07-17-2011, 02:09 PM
chemises / babydoll Sleep every day

Genivieve
07-17-2011, 03:26 PM
Haha! This is quite relevant to me at the moment. I was apartment sitting this weekend. The first time I've been alone for more than 12 hours. After, a long day of dressing and make up practice, I took a bath and put on a satin cami and pantyhose to go to bed. When I woke up, I felt the sensual rub against my chest and legs. Very nice!

prettytoes
07-17-2011, 03:26 PM
Short nightie, cotton or thin nylon now that it's hot, or satin VS sleep shorts. Satin PJ's in the winter. Always panties underneath.

Farrah Rose
07-17-2011, 03:55 PM
usually naked or in panties :p which ever my wife prefers at that particular moment

monalisa
07-17-2011, 04:00 PM
Usually a baby doll or a lacy teddy

MaidInCan
07-17-2011, 04:57 PM
Like the lady above I have many nighties, nightgowns, baby dolls to suit the temperature, occasion and mood. But during the summer a nice sheer baby doll, short or knee length over a pair of panties and stuffed bra (like a previous lady mentioned, I too like the feel of having breasts while in bed). I also have a couple of sets of satin pajamas for winter nights and some nice luxurious housecoats/robes/peignoirs for lounging in without having to take off what I get up in. Just love looking in the mirro in the morning and seeing the babydoll clad "feminine" part of me.

BLUE ORCHID
07-17-2011, 05:16 PM
So as not to wake up dead, Just a tee shirt and bvd's.

Orchid

jenowen
07-17-2011, 05:38 PM
sleeping in a nightie would be sublime,usually just panties. Wish i could find the quality they made in the 40"s

Erica Thorn
07-18-2011, 12:32 AM
hmm, to bad there's no poll option in the forum... would be cool if there was one like on facebook to see what people use the most!

MsKimiko
07-18-2011, 01:01 AM
I used to have a long sexy red silk nightgown before I purged some clothing. I miss that so much. It felt so sexy and luxurious across my body.

Stefanie_in_Mt
07-18-2011, 06:52 AM
Bra, panties, and long nylon nightgown, I love waking up in the morning emfemme

Tina L.
07-18-2011, 07:16 AM
I sleep in panties and cami in the hot weather and long silk gown for cold

Jillian Faith
07-18-2011, 09:38 AM
Mostly in my birthday suit, but did wear a nightie to bed last night while on a business trip

LoriAnn_CD
07-18-2011, 01:55 PM
short babydoll nightie with model cups in the bodice to hold forms is my fav. That or panties and cami.
Love to all
LoriAnn

Karen Michelle
07-18-2011, 02:28 PM
Both long and short nylon nightie depending on the weather. Right now is is the short ones.

kymmieLorain
07-18-2011, 02:30 PM
Alway sleep in lingerie. don't think I could sleep if I was wearing it.

Kymmie

Julogden
07-18-2011, 04:05 PM
Long nightgowns for most of my adult life, since 1977. I have a couple shorter gowns for warmer weather too. Most are nylon tricot, a couple are cotton. I also have a white cotton sleep shirt with a pretty design on it that I prefer in warmer weather, and wear a pair of comfortable, cotton granny panties with it. I need to be comfortable when I'm trying to sleep, and wearing a bra or stockings to bed sounds very uncomfortable to me.

I'll stick with my nightgowns. :)

Carol

MissyW
07-19-2011, 04:25 PM
T-Shirt or slip and panties

kristinacd55
07-19-2011, 05:00 PM
Just the nightie for me lately, no bra's or hose too uncomfortable

Angie D
07-20-2011, 02:14 AM
Oh! I can't answer this because I don't have a "usually". I sort of randomly alternate between nightie, nightie with panty, panty and sportbra (i really do like those), nothing, pajama bottom, standard issue male boxers (actually what my girlfriend prefers to sleep in herself), and at least a few times a month, I end up falling asleep in street clothes because I just can't overcome my laziness to get off the couch and amble to the bedroom.

StacyCD
07-20-2011, 06:27 AM
I started with woman's nylon pajamas then added a bra and forms. Now I sleep in long satin nightgowns with a bra and forms. Despite all the warnings for not sleeping in silicone breastforms--mine have held up for over a year. Since I enjoy sleeping with my forms, if one ruptures I'll just get another pair to replace them.

elita
07-20-2011, 12:27 PM
This prompted me to have a count of all the sleepwear I have:
13 Chemises, 2 nightgowns, 2 teddies and 1 pyjama set.

My favourites at the moment are a deep red chemise with matching culotte, a very transparent black chemise which I wear with fuchsia boy-short lace panties. I also have a black lace Lejaby teddy, that I have had for years, and I adore sleeping in that.

Slip Affinity
07-20-2011, 02:01 PM
For me it's a nylon nightie and panty every night. Sometimes I will add a bra and nylons. Occasionally I'll wear a full slip in lieu of the nightie.

herwannabe
07-20-2011, 03:30 PM
Long Nylon Nightgown and panties that I wear 7/52. I think I have a fetish for nightgowns, :heehee: since I have 20 or more, in fact received a new one today in the male. :daydreaming: and it feels so nice after being out in this ungodly hot weather all day

PrettyFlowingGown
07-20-2011, 04:52 PM
I sleep in my pretty long satin or silk nightgowns everynight. I have 5 silk and lace floor length nightgowns. 4 satin floor length nightgowns. 3 lace teddies. 4 chemises. 2 satin pj and cami sets.

drag n fly
07-20-2011, 05:39 PM
I'm presently waiting for delivery of 8 pairs of assorted panties...size 8 and a 3X long pink nightie...It's my first time buying women's clothing...A lady friend bought me 3 pairs of boyshorts for my birthday a week ago...Mmmm .I am now living what I've been dreaming of most of my life...Delivery should be tomorrow or Friday..I can hardly wait...
smooches Jackie

ChloeB
07-20-2011, 06:36 PM
Always in a nightie, sometimes in a bra

Elle1946
07-20-2011, 07:07 PM
Gown, long or short depending on the temp. and crotchless pantyhose always.

VS Fan
07-20-2011, 07:14 PM
panties and guy t-shirt for me on a regular basis when at home (pretty easy to get away with this, even with a slightly disapproving spouse and kids who might come in) - when on business travel full femme mode though - satin pjs, gowns etc with bra/panties and forms - never had an issue with the silicone forms - I just make sure to sleep on my back or side which I do in male mode anyway so it's no big deal. Not a huge fan of business travel in general but being able to sleep en femme is heavenly and I get cranky if I haven't been on a trip in several months :)

VS Fan

Amanda Styles
07-22-2011, 10:12 PM
It depends on my mood, sometimes a slip or nightie and panties, sometimes with a bra and forms and in the winter maybe some pantyhose.

Then there are the times when I sleep in my birthday suit.

Jane G
07-23-2011, 04:23 AM
Usualy a nighty, sometimes just a T shirt.