PDA

View Full Version : Smooth at last

KrystalA
07-17-2011, 10:14 AM
Although I've shaved my legs a couple of times, and I've never had an overabundance of body hair, I just finished shaving my legs, arms, chest, stomach, underarms, and trimming down below to form a little triangle. Then I put lotion on all the shaved areas. Wow! I've never felt so girly in my life! This is incredible! Why didn't I do it before? I know one thing for sure. I'll never stop doing it. :battingeyelashes:

danielle40I
07-17-2011, 10:37 AM
I'm definitely due for a bit of "grooming"!

Eryn
07-17-2011, 10:37 AM
Congratulations! No you will be amazed by how many people don't notice! :)

Cynthia Anne
07-17-2011, 12:39 PM
It sure is a great fealing to feel as good as you look! Once done it's next to impossible to quit! Hugs!

ArleneRaquel
07-17-2011, 12:45 PM
Best wishes KrystalA,
I just love it when my legs & underarms are hairless. :)

WandaRae2009
07-17-2011, 01:00 PM
Even my wife, who doesn't like my CD'ing even prefers me smooth. When I am late in grooming, she remind me, because it bothers her in bed. No one has ever made a comment to me about my grooming habbits. Eventually, you will get tough and move to epilating. If only I had the cash, I would get total body hair removal.

donnatracey
07-17-2011, 09:52 PM
Krystal I did the same thing yesterday for the 1st time too! Have been shaving my legs/underarms for the past year or so and have "trimmed" my arm hair and chest hair. Yesterday I started shaving my arms and chest and everywhere else...:battingeyelashes:.. in earnest and can't believe how it looks and feels. So smooth from head to toe now. Just wondering how much maintenance it will take to maintain that look/feel.

Now thinking of getting my ears pierced, a MAC makeover, ordering fem glasses, etc....I am wondering where this will end..:daydreaming:

Jillian Faith
07-18-2011, 09:51 AM
Completely smooth.......Priceless!

Chrissy.Sexton
07-18-2011, 11:00 AM
Body hair - yecch!

Krystal, let's get rid of the "triangle", too.

lynn_lynn
07-18-2011, 12:13 PM
it would take me days to shave like that. Its really is a pain having so much body hair. But thankfully my hair is soft and a can of spray on remover, Im done in 30minutes.. But I have to wait 2weeks to do it again. I dont mind. I get a few good days of 100% smooth.. been a while since I took it all off..

BLUE ORCHID
07-18-2011, 12:30 PM
Sounds Krysta, Now get an eppilator and stay smooth.

Orchid

WannaBeGirl
07-18-2011, 06:51 PM
its so sexy when your legs are smooth but make sure you use plenty of lotion to keep them smooth!!!!

Jamie Burton
07-18-2011, 10:27 PM
I've been shaving the whole body for over a year now and while it can be annoying to maintain, it is so worth it to be smooth shaven all over. No one has ever commented that I've heard about being shaved, even when I take my kids to the YMCA pool. I tried the epilator route and didn't care for it - the razors work for me with an occasional visit to the salon for waxing the areas I can't reach. Keep the lotion applied as others have already suggested.

KristyPa
07-20-2011, 07:49 PM
You have to do it, it's just feels so good.

mercterr
07-21-2011, 02:43 PM
I would like to do this but i am concerned my wife will not like it. I don't really care about the rest of the world. i could be a swimmer or cyclist for all they know. My wife will know the real reason and it is something we are coming to terms with right now.

RenneB
07-21-2011, 03:19 PM
Love the bare look myself. Just crossing my legs with shorts on and rubbing up and down my shin makes me feel en fem. The SO and I don't have that close of a relationship so she has no idea.

Oh, here's a few ideas I picked up from the girls on this site. Use conditioner in the shower as your shaving cream and the razor won't get clogged. It also leaves a natural oil for extra smoothness. Also, triple blade razors tend to have more spaces between the blades that keeps them from clogging also...

Renne.....