PDA

View Full Version : Another fun night with my meetup group

Pythos
07-17-2011, 10:46 AM
So after getting into my shortest mini skirt, I laced myself up into my corset, and looked at my vissage in the mirror. My tall, back zip riding boots, WoMan Kashmire tights, black cotton miniskirt, spandex and lace off the shoulder top, corset, and a rather Goth makeup with red lips (a rarity for me). On my head my long black wig with the squared of bangs, ala Uma Thurman's style in Pulp Fiction.

I Drove to the place for a meet up I did not think would happen due to logistics. But I got to go, and I am pleased I did. After a bit of looking for parking I was walking my way to the venue. Due to the length of the skirt I chose to keep my security blanket on (my trench coat)

I found the group and was immediately greeted by the organizer and Allie Sf. It was nice seeing these two again. Another pleasant addition this meet up....3 new GGs There was also a member of the group that had worked on a survey about Transgenderism and people's reactions to it. She and myself got into a discussion about the issues we face. I found out she is a person that is quite happy straddling the CD continuum. I was struck by how nice this fellow CD was dressed. I must have looked like a right vampy creature compared to this person's graceful and light dress style. (and no I am not knocking my appearance. LOL)

The organizer then did a group photo, then asked me if she could get some shots of me. So there shall be appearing some shots of me in my outfit. LOL.

Then we all moved to this rather old couch in a secluded sitting area, and there I met a very pleasant GG, with whom I had a great conversation with. She's married however, and more into the butch women, than into fem men, though she finds it intriguing. LOL Camel's nose in the tent me thinks.

One of the members pulled a little trick on me. She said that there seemed to be something on my skirt. "Oh really" and I stand up, and look at the parts I can see. The member then said "no no, it's on the back, turn around" and so I did, and then I here "yea, that's it.". She said what was saying to get a gaze at my ass(etts). LOL, this was confirmed when she said "I coulda thrown some keys on the floor." We laughted. Then as I sat down, the GG I was chatting to informed me I looked really good, and had a nice...rump. LOL.

I felt quite a bit overdressed however. I wore an outfit that was edgy cause I thought this was an edgy place. But I was assured more than once that most of the GGs at the place were under dressed. LOL. Not too sure about that, I did see some really cool dressed ladies there, one in a punk styled outfit that was really well done. Loved it, and she was very cute to look on.

So this was a nice outing, people were very freindly and all and all a great experience. Next time I hope for more GGs.

tracigirl_tv
07-17-2011, 10:54 AM
I enjoyed reading your recounting of the evening, Pythos. You're a good writer (IMHO), nice attention to detail. I'll be looking forward to the pics you mentioned.

All the best,

Traci

Cynthia Anne
07-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Yeah! Bring on the pictures! I always admire the way you look!

AllieSF
07-17-2011, 02:41 PM
It was great to see you there again. I am not much of a TSocial type of person, but this group really suits my tastes because we go out to real places and all with a special edge to make them interesting. It was good to see you flex your wings and get into conversations with whomever was sitting next to you. As for your outfit, it was totally hot and you fit right in, great legs, pale skin, and other "assets". I didn't toss my keys on the floor because I wasn't sure if I would ever find them again and what else I might find instead. Fortunately, I thought of something else to get you to re-reveal yourself. Thanks for being such a good sport. See you next time, Game Night next Sunday. I can't wait to see your pics to re-live that special moment!

Pythos
07-19-2011, 11:51 AM
Something I forgot to mention.

I was told by both a GG, as well as a fellow CDer, that I actually do have some quite feminine facial features, as well as movements. That made me feel good, and at the same time raised some questions in my mind about what it is the great maker really meant for me.

I did see my reflection in a mirror at the establishment, and my resemblance to Uma Thurman's character in Pulp fiction was uncanny. lol.

BLUE ORCHID
07-19-2011, 09:26 PM
Glad to hear that you had a wonderful time with some great friends.

Orchid