PDA

View Full Version : I'm going shopping next weekend

stonec657
07-17-2011, 05:01 PM
So my plan was to go shopping this weekend but I chickened out so I posted an ad on craigslist for a shopping partner. A really nice gg emailed me and said she would be happy to go shopping with me she understands it can't be scary especially since it will be my first time shopping for clothes in a store as her best friend is transgendered. We have been talking all day and I am so excited to meet her in person I feel like she really understands me she is also gonna do my hair and make up!! I can't wait for next weekend:)

BLUE ORCHID
07-17-2011, 05:54 PM
Hi Stone, Remember just be careful this is someone that you've never met.

Let us know how you did.

Orchid

Missy Tanya
07-17-2011, 07:04 PM
Yes, careful meeting up with someone you don't know. Do it somewhere very public, just in case. But if it is true, fantastic. You will never be the same again. Or you pocket book. Shopping while being dressed is a hoot. I just love feeling like one of the ladies looking for that next bargain..

Tanya

Suzy Parker
07-17-2011, 07:06 PM
So, has anyone ever had their ID checked when shopping and paying with a credit card? How did that go?

kymberlyjean
07-17-2011, 08:27 PM
So, has anyone ever had their ID checked when shopping and paying with a credit card? How did that go?

There are several threads on that very topic, just do a search and you'll find loads of posts on that. Some states (like TX) allow you to have a DL and an ID, and the photos do not have to match. So me and TXKimberly and others have gotten both. Overall though, showing the male ID was never a problem, just say something first to throw them off guard like "Ok, but I have to warn you that I've changed my hairstyle since this picture was taken" :-)
Kim

VioletJourney
07-17-2011, 08:42 PM
That sounds like fun, looks like if all goes well you might end up with a new friend!

jaqueline1
07-17-2011, 08:52 PM
as Missy Tanya said be careful people can be very deceptive so meet in a public place that has lot's of people. you never know who you'll be meeting until you see them with your own eye's

Cynthia Anne
07-17-2011, 10:38 PM
I hope it's as good as it sounds! If it is, you are one lucky girl! No later then next Monday 'we' will be exspecting a followup! Hugs!

whowhatwhen
07-22-2011, 12:47 PM
Sorry to bump prematurely, but can I ask what type of ad you posted?

LolaDD
07-22-2011, 01:06 PM
All I can add is Chicos here I come ! ! ! Lola