PDA

View Full Version : The art to Cleavage

Nigella Irish TV
07-18-2011, 01:39 AM
Hi Ladies,

A quick question for all you gorgeous ladies out there.....
Like most of youout there, I have been dressing since I was a little girl :battingeyelashes:, however i am still not able to produce cleavage the way that some of you girls do :sad:. Do you have any tips for me that may help with this, maybe it is the way that you use tape, or the bra that you use... I do not know, but i will bw willing to give everything a go, without going down the route of breast implants or hormone therapy.
Thanks girls and i look forward to your replys, Nigella xxx

Nicole Erin
07-18-2011, 02:14 AM
It helps if you have something to start with, like "man boobs". Sometimes they squish them together somewhat, duct tape together, and pad a bra. Just consider how fun it will be to remove duct tape from your skin before doing this.

I mean really you gotta have something to start with you cannot just make something out of nothing if your chest is scrawny.

Loretta
07-18-2011, 02:29 AM
It helps if you have something to start with, like "man boobs". Sometimes they squish them together somewhat, duct tape together, and pad a bra. Just consider how fun it will be to remove duct tape from your skin before doing this.

I mean really you gotta have something to start with you cannot just make something out of nothing if your chest is scrawny.

Isn't Duct tape generally advised against because of the skin damage? I heard around these parts that a high grade medical tape is preferable. But from what I understand with the tape method, this video pretty much sums it up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjaKlp4Or5g

lynn_lynn
07-18-2011, 02:42 AM
duct tape is bad. It causes burns.

Lady_Chaos
07-18-2011, 04:22 AM
Man boobs do help a lot!

Double push up bra's also help with waist shapers to help push that ...beer belly ... up, lol. Double push up bra's are the only bra's I wear and it gives me a small B cup result looking very natural (a bit small for my body type but natural sure helps that).

Karren H
07-18-2011, 05:24 AM
Get out the shop vac!!! Lol. I have been using negative pressure to increase my breasts for a while now... it works great though takes time. Google Brava breast enhancement or PM me and I'll share some links and info as to what I do and how I do it. When you get 10 posts....

AlisonRenee
07-18-2011, 06:37 AM
The NuBra and a push-up bra works great for me. Off-brand versions of NuBra can be had for $15 or less online. This works the same as taping, but for me, it's much easier. You can re-position the sticky bra as you like to get the desired effect. Adding forms just helps push the girls up even farther.

Samantha_Smile
07-18-2011, 07:05 AM
Isn't Duct tape generally advised against because of the skin damage? I heard around these parts that a high grade medical tape is preferable. But from what I understand with the tape method, this video pretty much sums it up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjaKlp4Or5g

I can vouch for this method, that's how I roll. See my avatar.

Should note, however, DON'T use duct tape, just use medical grade tape (3M do some great porous stuff that lets your skin breathe)

VictoriaP
07-18-2011, 01:19 PM
Hi Nigella---
I wanted to share something that I found a few years ago that helps me with my "cleavage
creation". I do have 'boobs' that I guess are what others refer to as "man boobs", so I have a little something to work with. It is called the Overbra. It basically does what tape would do without the health risks. Here is the web address---http://theoverbra.com/links/home.html
Good luck!

Janet Bern
07-18-2011, 02:31 PM
I finally gave up! I have nothing to push around to make them stand out
without looking like I manufactured the cleavage. I wear a 42B bra and
teardrop silicone breast forms that fit. It works OK.

Helen_Highwater
07-18-2011, 07:51 PM
Search this site as there are many references to this. If you decide to try taping do it for short periods to start with and see how you get on. I, like many others, end up with extremely sore rashes if I tape for even short periods. I now use a broad piece of elastic. I've tried to explan on http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?144053-Cleavage-on-a-budget&highlight=. There are many other solutions to be found from members.

BLUE ORCHID
07-18-2011, 08:35 PM
The medical grade tape works fine for me.

Orchid

gender_blender
07-18-2011, 09:54 PM
Hormones or implants.

Nigella Irish TV
07-19-2011, 02:04 AM
Thanks you so much girls.....You have all been amazing... I really appreciate the time that everyone has devoted to answering my question here....
Nicole, Tata, Lynn, Smile, I did try the Duct tape method, and that was sore as hell, when i took it off, Mind you there was a bit of chest hair there as well, silly girl)...
Blue Orchid I have ordered some medical tape so lets give that a go as the results were quite good with the duct tape....
Charlie, Hormones and Implants are not a way forward as i enjoy my manly side as well, and it is nice to be able to go swimming with the kids as well without having to explain why daddy has bigger boobs than mummy :)....
I like the idea of your cleavage on a budget helen, Watch this space.....
Victoria, the overbra looks amazing ;-)
Alison & Janet, I have 3 packs of chicken fillets that attach to the skin. Nice effect with a push up bra....
Karen look forward to your links......

Phoebie Phoenix
07-19-2011, 04:22 AM
you could also try http://www.transwonder.de/en/index.php - looks like a great product (if a little pricey)

larry
07-19-2011, 09:28 AM
Thanks Phoebie the link looks great but will need to confirm the safety of ordering there.

RenneB
07-19-2011, 09:42 AM
I heard this one girl on the site had done this trick so I tried it too. First you have to weigh a bunch. Then loose a bunch of weight. The skin in the chest seems to be the last to "retract". So I started out at about 225 and am now down to 190. I put on a 36c bra when I fit best in a 38c, gathered up some of the excess skin and walaaa. I've heard of other ways but this one worked for me....

Renne...

Kerrylee61
07-19-2011, 09:53 AM
Well Nigella, if you look around at all the flat chested young women out there today, maybe you are right "in style"

I tease my 20 year old hairdresser that I have a better bust line than she does.... She's jealous of mine, silly girl.

Kerry

kymberlyjean
07-19-2011, 12:27 PM
Another vote for the Nubra, or Nubra knockoffs from Wally or Target. Add a little shading and highlighting and you'll need to practice saying "My eyes are UP HERE!" Lol

kendra_gurl
07-19-2011, 03:51 PM
I stopped using tape when I found 3M spray adheisive for my forms. I spray the back of the forms allow then to become tacky, then apply the forms just outside my own nipples. Then any good pushup bra that is at least 2 sizes too small (36D instead of a 40B) works great to push it all togeather

It also helps to learn how to highlite the cleavage you have created as in the last photo

BLACK STOCKINGS
07-19-2011, 07:09 PM
Hi Kendra...miss you have not seen you in a while..... Your tips for things are always right on!

Raychel
07-19-2011, 07:51 PM
I have to vote for the nubra as well, I do have a bit of man boobs to start with, Pull the excess around a bit with th enubra and add the breast forms. That does the trick just fine for me.

Nigella Irish TV
07-20-2011, 03:11 AM
Phoebie - The Transwonder bra looks amazing, but is super expensive, out of my league at the moment :(
RenneB - Love the idea to a bust but really dont fancy gaining alot of weight, i am trying to loose some to fit into the tight little skirts that i have and your breasts look fantastic:-)
Kerry -I know my wife lost her breast because the kids drank her dry, but there an awful lot of small breated women out there....wonder why?
Raychel & KymberlyJean - You got it going on girls
Kendra gurl - Which Hooters do you work in, cause i am a coming :)

kendra_gurl
07-20-2011, 07:55 AM
Thank you Miss Black Stockings. It's just been way too hot this summer to stay late. I miss seeing everyone there and will be back

Nigella you'll find me in several of the Oklahoma Hooters, drooling of course !

Samantha_Smile
07-20-2011, 09:43 AM
I stopped using tape when I found 3M spray adheisive for my forms. I spray the back of the forms allow then to become tacky, then apply the forms just outside my own nipples. Then any good pushup bra that is at least 2 sizes too small (36D instead of a 40B) works great to push it all togeather

It also helps to learn how to highlite the cleavage you have created as in the last photo

Going to have to try this methinks

shannonsilk
07-20-2011, 10:41 AM
this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMx1Zr-x10s) might be the youtube link

divamissz
07-20-2011, 05:15 PM
I've always had "moobs" so I have something to start with. People talk about using "medical tape" but there's a lot of different types. What you need is 3M Transpore-a clear plastic tape that's easy to tear and sticks great. If you go to a medical supply house you can find it in widths from 1/2" to 3". I find that the 1" and 2" sizes are all you really need.

To create cleavage, tear off two strips of 1" tape long enough to go from one nipple to the other. Additionally, tear of a longer strip (this is where the 2" tape is handy, but 1" works too). Use alcohol or another astringent to wipe the skin around where you'll be applying the tape so it'll stick better. Now, take one strip and start from about three inches behind the nipple and apply the tape in a downward angle. It should be just under the nipple. With one hand, lift and pull the skin upward and to the center of your chest, and with the other pull the tape across and stick it to your body. Do the same to the other side, and you'll have gotten some cleavage. Take the third piece of tape and apply it over the other strips, using it as a "support" for the breasts you've made. Put on your bra and whatever padding you use to fill it out. Take some dark contour powder and brush it into the valley of your cleavage, upward and out onto the top of your breast on both sides. Use a highlight powder between the bra and the contour to make the breasts pop out.

t-girlxsophie
07-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Eating too much helped me with Cleavage :),but thats not an avenue you wanna go down lol

Sophie

Yolanda_Voils
07-21-2011, 12:11 AM
Duct Tape is NOT for use on your body, car body yeah, not human body though.

Here's a link to my post about "Underbust Cleavage Enhancer" for $15 shipped.

It is more of a cleavage enhancer than waist cincher, I use a Wal-Mart waist cincher in addition to this unit.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?153551-Cleavage-Enhancer-amp-Waist-Cincher&highlight=Underbust+Cleavage+Enhancer

Loni
07-21-2011, 01:06 AM

you should not use the 3M stuff on your skin as there are chems that will get into your blood and attack (kill) your liver. it will take a couple years, but you have only one liver, and it has been proven that not having a working one can be bad for your health.

yes the madical grade stuff (holisters) is very pricey but very little is needed to get the job done.

kendra_gurl
07-21-2011, 08:04 AM
you should not use the 3M stuff on your skin as there are chems that will get into your blood and attack (kill) your liver. it will take a couple years, but you have only one liver, and it has been proven that not having a working one can be bad for your health.

Loni: I appreciate your concern and advice but its a very small thing compared to my everyday life.

In my profession of over 45years with all the chemicals my hands are in everyday I have researched and asked lots of medical profesionals about then getting into my blood stream and every on has said NO WAY don't worry about it. I hope they are correct.

wino_tg_girl
07-21-2011, 07:24 PM
For me:
Nubra knockoff from Glamour Boutique was a failure
Classic Curves' "Diva" was a failure
Duct Tape - Yea baby!

I am definitely going to try the Chic Shaper or similar. It looks like it would really work.

Lori31
07-21-2011, 10:33 PM
I've always had "moobs" so I have something to start with. People talk about using "medical tape" but there's a lot of different types. What you need is 3M Transpore-a clear plastic tape that's easy to tear and sticks great. If you go to a medical supply house you can find it in widths from 1/2" to 3". I find that the 1" and 2" sizes are all you really need.

To create cleavage, tear off two strips of 1" tape long enough to go from one nipple to the other. Additionally, tear of a longer strip (this is where the 2" tape is handy, but 1" works too). Use alcohol or another astringent to wipe the skin around where you'll be applying the tape so it'll stick better. Now, take one strip and start from about three inches behind the nipple and apply the tape in a downward angle. It should be just under the nipple. With one hand, lift and pull the skin upward and to the center of your chest, and with the other pull the tape across and stick it to your body. Do the same to the other side, and you'll have gotten some cleavage. Take the third piece of tape and apply it over the other strips, using it as a "support" for the breasts you've made. Put on your bra and whatever padding you use to fill it out. Take some dark contour powder and brush it into the valley of your cleavage, upward and out onto the top of your breast on both sides. Use a highlight powder between the bra and the contour to make the breasts pop out.

That is more or less how I do it. I use the 3m tape as well. It works well and it is not as bad as a lot of the other stuff coming off.

Nigella Irish TV
07-22-2011, 07:45 AM
Hi everyone, Well i tried quiet a few things.
A: The medical tape - No way - Hurt like hell - Thrown that idea away as i tried it for the downunder tuck as well... No good
B: The duct tape worked well upstairs as it did downstairs... :)
C: The best result i think was from the chicken fillets or Nubra ... Check it out and tell me what you think.....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nigellatgirl/5963423913/

Nigella Irish TV
07-22-2011, 07:53 AM
Just figured it girls, Sorry,,,,,,:battingeyelashes:
Thinks i should be wearing my Blonde Wig Today:heehee:

cdkrista
07-22-2011, 07:32 PM
Looks great Nigella!

Raychel
07-23-2011, 06:17 AM
Here is a pic of a nice new dress my wife bought me, My man boobs, carefully controlled with a nubra and my DD breastforms.

Bad pic and the dress is pulled down to far to show the cleavage, but you get the idea. :daydreaming:

linda allen
07-23-2011, 06:35 AM
I used duct tape once and it left marks on my skin for a few days. Not good. Ordinary masking tape or painters tape seems to work better for me but while the cleavage looks decent, there's no stretch to the tape so you feel it all the time and if you end up with wrinkles in your skin when you apply the tape, it begins to hurt after a few minutes.

Duana
09-19-2011, 11:50 PM
I guess it depends on your skin. I use duct tape with no issues unless I try to take it off too soon. After an hour or so, you sweat enough that it's not a problem, at least I do. Here's the step by step, 3 pronged attack for raging cleavage:

1. Duct tape at nipple level while squeezing your nipples as close together as possible.
2. Duct tape from just below armpit, under nipple to sternum, lifting as much boob tissue as you can in the process.
3. Squeeze the duct tape together in the middle while pulling up more boob tissue above the tape, then using a small strip, close it like a bowtie. This is really just to hide it from your low cut blouse.
4. Put on an extreme pushup bra
5. While pulling each boob towards the center, insert a nu-bra type silicon bra. I actually stack a C on top of a B for more projection.
6. Use a bit of 3M spray on the back of your shirt collar to hold it in place for maximum exposure.

The results?

http://i56.tinypic.com/a09grc.jpg

Shelly67
09-20-2011, 01:21 AM

Thats the way I go too and it works . Alongside using form adhesive ( Breastformstore.com ) tapes on the forms themselves and skin tac wipes for the body , everything stays put nicely . On clean up after removal , I use baby oil immediately after removing the Transpore tape . Then straight into the shower , and body lotion afterwards .
I think in view of past problems with ripped skin I'll pass on a word of caution . IF you use any of the Hollisters range of spray adhesive on forms alongside the Transpore ( or any other ) tape method becareful on removal of the tape . Once I used Hollisters , my god the forms stuck well . BUT it also helped bond the tape down too . I pulled the tape off in one quick go ........ it ripped and blistered the skin . Be careful .

Diane Smith
09-20-2011, 01:49 AM
Does anybody have any pictures of these tape techniques in action? I appreciate the detailed descriptions, but a photo would really help clarify where everything goes. Thanks!

- Diane

partymon1
09-20-2011, 03:10 AM
Thanks Girls! Fantabulous cleavage!!!! ;-)

Duana
09-20-2011, 01:15 PM
Does anybody have any pictures of these tape techniques in action? I appreciate the detailed descriptions, but a photo would really help clarify where everything goes. Thanks!

- Diane

I'm going to do a video for YouTube later and I'll post a link.