PDA

View Full Version : Docter docter am I a girl

Jonien
10-08-2005, 04:45 AM
For months now I have been waiting for this appointment with a Dr Burrell (trick cyclist) and now that it is getting close as I will be seeing her on Monday. now all this time I've had to think of what to tell her! and now my brains gone empty derrrrrr and I'm getting nervy :doh:

Natalie x
10-08-2005, 05:06 AM
Relax, honey. If she's any good, she will lead you by the hand, ask you questions that tell her more than you could think of by yourself. Just go with it, girl, and enjoy the relief of letting it out.

xx

Jonien
10-08-2005, 05:44 AM
Relax, honey. If she's any good, she will lead you by the hand, ask you questions that tell her more than you could think of by yourself. Just go with it, girl, and enjoy the relief of letting it out.

xx

Sweet Natalie Thanks Maybe I'm just getting worked up I know I need her support and fear rejection if you know what I mean. my mind is in a turmoil having spent most of my life in a dream world that one day I will find myself. this forum has helped me do this. now that I know who I am and need to be excepted.

Hope this makes sense love

Jonien
10-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Hi Jonien,

You'll do fine. As open and honest as I wanted to be, I wasn't truly open and honest until like my 3rd meeting with my psychologist. If had too much to say anyway. :) So it probably wouldn't have come out until my 3rd meeting anyway.

Again, you'll do fine and don't worry to much, the nervousness is normal. It's a big step. :) I'm very happy for you. :)

Gracie

Open and honest is all I can be and yes it is a big step but one I have to take I know :hiding: But to open up to someone you do not know and to tell her things that Even my wife doesn't know of my innermost feelings. is not going to be easy :shh:

Jonien
10-10-2005, 08:15 AM
Hi every one.
I back from my appointment and have been diagnosed a classic transsexual. and been referred to charring cross gender therapist so I can now get on with my life as a girl so it's celebration time is the bar still open

BeckyCath
10-10-2005, 05:42 PM
Hi every one.
I back from my appointment and have been diagnosed a classic transsexual. and been referred to charring cross gender therapist so I can now get on with my life as a girl so it's celebration time is the bar still open

Hi Jonien...

That's great news for you... Charing Cross is supposed to be a great place, and Prof Green is such a nice gentleman, he's got some very interesting theories that are academically robust!

I shall raise a glass of water for your health!

Rebecca

Jonien
10-10-2005, 06:38 PM
Hi Gracie my thanks to you

Hi Jonien...

That's great news for you... Charing Cross is supposed to be a great place, and Prof Green is such a nice gentleman, he's got some very interesting theories that are academically robust!

I shall raise a glass of water for your health!

Rebecca

and Becky thank you I have heard of Prof Green I didn't know he was at charing cross that is good news his reputation exceeds.

haven't got appointment yet only refereed but I have Been told it could take a little time but non the less I'm over the moon at the moment.
although I truly believed I was transsexual to have it confirmed is a great relief and I feel alive

Deborah
10-11-2005, 12:38 AM
Congrats Christina :D

alberto
10-22-2005, 08:47 PM
I will love to be a girl.