PDA

View Full Version : Any CDers ever live full time?

Paula_56
07-18-2011, 02:40 PM
I have two CD friends who many years ago lived for an extended period of time as a woman, one girl lived and worked as a woman for three years back in the 1980’s. She transitioned back after a series of events i.e. job change, meeting her wife, and a baby and found herself contently living as a man. She looks back at those three years fondly and wistfully but does not regret her decision even though she still cross dresses today. She sees it as a wonderful life experience that made her the person she is.
Another friend actually lived a few months as a woman back in the late 1960’s. During this time it was very easy to establish a false identify with only a copy of a birth certificate. Using the birth certificate of her youngest sister who died at 2 years old, she was able to get a driver’s license and social security card. She remembers being amazed at how quickly she found herself living as a woman, an apartment, several part time jobs, and a social life. Vietnam and the draft lottery cut short her alter egos life as a woman. But she too hasn’t regretted her life as a husband and father, and she too still loves to express her feminine side and spends several days a month enfemme
Are there any girls out there who have or are having a similar experience? I find this all so fascinating and intriguing.

cdterri
07-18-2011, 06:36 PM
Yes, I lived full time as a female back in late 74 till late 76. Decided there were many things I liked about being male and many things I disliked about being female. Got married, had two wonderful daughters that have given me 8 beautiful grandchildren. Still dress almost daily but limit it to dresses, skirts, tops, panties, and shoes. no wigs, makeup, etc. Have no regrets other than the pain I put my family through. However they stuck with me and showed that blood is thicker than water.

gender_blender
07-18-2011, 09:59 PM
Kinda. I was living & working as a female until obtaining my current federal career, although I still pass for female in my 'male mode.'

eluuzion
07-19-2011, 05:18 AM
I did know one person many years ago that adopted the female role. But it was more related to the need to "disappear" than it was for a self-interest gender related motive. I know he was successful in pulling it off for at least a year. I lost track of him after that. I keep thinking I will see his story on a "48 Hours Mystery" show one of these days, lol.

I have dressed the better part of everyday for a few years now. But I have always had to make adjustments for business meetings with clients and my time as a shared custody parent each week. Now that my kid is off to college, I have no obstacles that could not be resolved if I chose to do the 24/7 approach.

I have been giving it some consideration recently. It is more motivated by my overzealous curiosity and fascination with the hide-n-seek side of life. Disguises and that fun "spy" kinda stuff is a real draw for me. I would probably be doing it just to see if I could pull it off, rather than from some deep personal desire to fulfill the "feminine role".

I can feel that familiar aura that I have arrived at one of those unique stages where I have the opportunity to completely change directions in any area of my life right now. Kid is gone off to school, 14 year old dog just died, no close social connections or business obligations pressing me, financially stable, no SO in sight, ready for the next venture and curiously energized.

Maybe I will try the 24/7 CD adventure.

Then again, I just might join the circus... :heehee:

:love:

Emily Ann Brown
07-19-2011, 07:43 AM
I friend here lived as a woman for 3 years till she died.

Em

Diane Elizabeth
07-19-2011, 07:49 AM
Paula" how can one be drafted if they have ID established as a female. They are not required to sign up for the draft. She must have had a guilty conscoius about evading it.

Emily: sorry to hear about your friend's passing.

Jennifer in CO
07-19-2011, 11:15 AM
From May of 79 till August 84 full time then transitioned back part time (crossdressed for work!) for almost a year.
I participated in a medical study that began in September 78 on the effects of estrogen and the asthmatic male (since there are fewer women with asthma and they typically have a stronger heart the study was to determine if estrogen was an applicable medication for the chronic/severe male asthmatic). You weren't supposed to do anything to block testosterone, but I was about 6 months into the study when we found out the kidney med I was on was also a very effective T-blocker. For various reasons we decided to "ride-out" the study (one being my wife was all for it) and by May 79 I had very pert A+ breasts I was hiding under a bra and tight t shirt under my normal shirt...when the chemical spill happened in the lab I worked at. They ran the two of us off to the chem shower and stripped us as quickly as they could. The other guy no problem but they stopped cold when they got to my bra...and what was in it. VERY long story short I got a week off, then came back to work with full support from management (due to my "condition"...ok so I didn't tell them the whole story...), then HR dept recommended I not worry about wearing a bra, then a week later called me back in and recommended I wear a bra...and what ever else I deemed necessary. Within two weeks I was no longer wearing male clothes. Still jeans/polo and t-shirt style tops but no male clothes. By the end of June my hair had a more androgynous style and by mid July the jeans and t shirts were gone and replaced with slacks/blouses as I got a promotion to lead. November that year the manager left so I got a default promotion to manager. Even though I was wearing slacks/blouses they wern't "girly" so I was still "me" although most new hires since June thought I was a girl anyway. When the managerial promotion happened I had a long chat with HR on how I should continue to present myself at work. Since I looked like a girl and dressed like a girl and presented myself when not at work as a girl they felt that I should just present myself as a girl full time. This meant slacks/blouses were gone and replaced by skirts/dresses. By June of 80 no one (including myself) thought of me as anything other than a girl. I won't get into the next 4 years....

Jenn

Paula_56
07-19-2011, 02:00 PM
Donna elaine his male id was very much alive

Samantha43
07-19-2011, 08:02 PM
Does 10 days count?

It was long enough for me to realize that it's something I don't want to do full time.