PDA

View Full Version : Transfashion?

ChristinaXOXO
07-18-2011, 05:55 PM
I don't know if its just me but what if next year the new trend for fashion would be something to do with transgenders? What new clothes can you think of that could help us make our dressing a lot sexier, funner, and easier?

My idea: They invent a panty, thong, or anything that gets in our way "down there" and makes a sliding hole for it so we can slip through our thing so that way we don't have to go through the trouble of tucking! They also add a nice feature to have our testes in a cupholed so that way when we dress you wont see nooo bulges at all. I'm not sure about thongs but I think I saw one pantyhose that had this feature.

juno
07-18-2011, 06:06 PM
I don't think there is a chance that a transgender fashion will become a general trend, but it could become a trend among transgenders.

My proposal for genital camouflage is a variation of the cuchini: http://www.cuchini.com/
Instead of a flat shield, the transgender version would have mounds shaped as somewhat large labia majora. It then needs straps to be able to cinch down tight, depending on the person.

My penis is small that I don't need to tuck. (Once a disadvantage, now an asset.) So, I just use basic shapewear. A vulva-shaped shield could be inserted under the shapewear, and give an ideal shape even with tight elastic clothing.

ChristinaXOXO
07-18-2011, 06:40 PM
You never know juno haha and wow that sounds very interesting!

BLUE ORCHID
07-19-2011, 07:30 AM
Hi Christina, that's just wishful thinking, not in this lifetime.

Orchid

Kerrylee61
07-19-2011, 10:36 AM
I don't know if its just me but what if next year the new trend for fashion would be something to do with transgenders? What new clothes can you think of that could help us make our dressing a lot sexier, funner, and easier?

My idea: They invent a panty, thong, or anything that gets in our way "down there" and makes a sliding hole for it so we can slip through our thing so that way we don't have to go through the trouble of tucking! They also add a nice feature to have our testes in a cupholed so that way when we dress you wont see nooo bulges at all. I'm not sure about thongs but I think I saw one pantyhose that had this feature.

What you are talking about Christina is already available at Castlesupply.com.... Have a look, you will truly be amazed

Kerry

Pythos
07-19-2011, 10:58 AM
What the?

This is just....wrong.

Princess Chantal
07-19-2011, 11:21 AM
What the?

This is just....wrong.

Maybe wrong for your dressing, but is right for other's dressing

Anyhoo, I would like to see silicone breast forms and other body shaping forms that are adjustable in size. Wouldn't it be great to add or take off some size whenever to make the perfect fit for each outfit?

Pythos
07-19-2011, 12:04 PM
I misread the title here. I thought the subject for this thread was about transfashion, and by that I thought it meant clothing (outerwear) that was a mix of male and female. My reaction was to the undergarment centered topic. The descriptions sound more like improved gaffs, or shape wear. So that I think is my reason for my statement. I was partially awake and thought this person was talking about this sort of stuff for OUTER wear. LOL.

Pays to wake up. LOL.

sissystephanie
07-19-2011, 05:09 PM
What you are talking about Christina is already available at Castlesupply.com.... Have a look, you will truly be amazed

Kerry

Maybe in Canada, but in the U.S.A. this is a Real Estate website!!

shoegazer
07-19-2011, 05:13 PM
Have you ever seen runway models before?

High fashion is all about trans.. most of them look more androgynous than I do =)

Eryn
07-19-2011, 05:36 PM
Maybe in Canada, but in the U.S.A. this is a Real Estate website!!

Put an "s" on the end: http://www.castlesupplys.com