PDA

View Full Version : I love and like woman not men, but i find myself being attracted to passable cds.

Office Stacy
07-18-2011, 10:37 PM
Some cds on this site look very passable and find myself wanting to look like them or want to be with them.:eek: I am not into guys and love everything about woman. I try not to let my emotions get the best of me and doing sometime in will regret. I love the feeling of me being fully dressed compelet with my best nylons and heels. Seeing another or spending time with other cd with the same taste is exciting and fun in every way.
Do any of you get that way and what do you do?

Karren H
07-18-2011, 10:44 PM
Nothing wrong with being attracted to femininity!! In what ever form it present itself. I find myself thinking the same thing. Pretty is pretty and attractive is attractive imho.

NathalieX66
07-18-2011, 10:44 PM
Sigh....sexuality is a compicated thing.

Sex columnist Dan Savage (who is gay , btw), in the last week's NY Times said it best, that in life we seek variation, not deviation. I agree with that.

Inevitably, we is what we is.....face it, deal with it.....be happy & love life. This planet's big enough for us all.

Barbara Dugan
07-18-2011, 11:09 PM
Sometimes I wish could feel that way..I am gay and every now and then I get hit on by other cds. I believe that kind of relationship would be less complicated. But I am only really interested on masculine guys

Natalie D
07-18-2011, 11:30 PM
Some of the girls on here are so passable that its only natural to find them attractive. I also find some men attractive and I'm straight. Most GG's that are straight will complement each other on their looks, body, clothes etc calling each other beautiful, pretty and many other compliments.
As men most of us don't complement each other the same way. One place we do is on the site. But then I guess that's our feminine side shining through.

joannemarie barker
07-19-2011, 05:01 AM
I've always been attracted to men and like Barbara very much into masculine guys but I must admit I find some girls here very attractive :)

Angie D
07-19-2011, 05:29 AM
I find myself attracted mostly to women, and a little bit to men. If I were to just say that I'm attracted to beauty, then it doesn't matter the sex. I think there must be a bigger feminine side to me than is obvious, because about half the time that I see an attractive woman it's kind of a direct sexual thought (very male). And half of the time I'm fantasizing about getting married and having a home together (maybe not exactly female, but definitely far less male). I've known briefly a couple of crossdressers (they were dancers), but they just weren't my type personality-wise (nothing to do with the way they looked)

Cynthia Anne
07-19-2011, 05:48 AM
I feel it's natural to be attracted to like minded people! I love women, but I would love to be surounded by other cd's!

Kate Simmons
07-19-2011, 05:50 AM
Actually, sometimes I find as my guy self I'd actually like to go out with some of the outstanding ladies on this site. Not quite sure why, I just enjoy talking with and spending time with a beautiful woman, even if she happens to be a guy. I doubt many would actually give me a tumble though because thy either have good SO's or are happily married.:)

KrystalA
07-19-2011, 06:29 AM
Some of the girls on this site are very attractive, and I totally enjoy looking at them and wishing I could look that good. But being absolutely hetero, I'm not attracted to them in the sense of wanting to be with them. Its no different than seeing a pretty GG and admiring her beauty. :battingeyelashes:

Angelofsomekind
07-19-2011, 06:55 AM
It's the female image/form that is so damn attractive!

BLUE ORCHID
07-19-2011, 07:11 AM
Hi Stacy, It's just your mind playing tricks on you.
Your mind is just seeing a lady not a guy in a dress.

Orchid

Janet Bern
07-19-2011, 07:53 AM
Don't worry about it, I feel the same way. Still wondering what it would be like.

wildsylph
07-19-2011, 08:11 AM
Yes,..it happen once. But I think it comes down to (for me), being accepted and having someone to communicate and hang with like any social group.

Pythos
07-19-2011, 10:19 AM
I am the same when it comes to men. But I will say I find some CDs here to be very attractive. But the attraction is mostly the clothing syles, makeup or wigs.

Now to be honest I was VERY attracted to a cd artist I just learned of, but when I learned of his true nature I just wanted to meet the person.

But, I still want to meet and befriend some of the cds here, on a friendship level.

Iztlacihuatl
07-19-2011, 10:36 AM
I think its completely normal and it has happened to me too. Some sisters here are indeed so passable that a "straight" male would be crazy not to feel something for them ;)

Just be happy, and don't restrain yourself, sexuality is meant to be something fluid anyways.

Violetgray
07-19-2011, 12:58 PM
Think of it this way:

If you bit into a burger and found out the patty was actually tofu, that wouldn't make you a vegetarian.

laura.lapinski
07-19-2011, 01:37 PM
Of course I feel that way. These women are beautiful to look at, and it would be fun to spend time talking with them, and getting to know them in person. Beauty is beauty whether on the inside or the outside. If I found myself attracted to them and wanting more, I see nothing wrong with that.

Adriennegrl
07-19-2011, 01:39 PM
This kind of goes w/ another thread here, 'crossdressers that are into men'. Yes, I find myself being attracted to some ladies here, even some straight men, but I prefer women. I'm so confused...lol

I like how you put things Violet ;)

Kaz
07-19-2011, 01:46 PM
Think of it this way:

If you bit into a burger and found out the patty was actually tofu, that wouldn't make you a vegetarian.

Violet has the handle on this for me... :)

suchacutie
07-19-2011, 02:10 PM
It's inevitable, no? Here we are attempting to give off all the "feminine clues" possible and to minimize the "masculine clues". We were conditioned to respond to those "feminine clues" as they came from women, so how can we possibly not be attracted to a CD who is also successfully giving off those same "feminine clues"?

It's how we act on that attraction that determines our sexual preference.

IMHO

tina

p.s. after all, isn't your masculine side attracted to your feminine side???

Roxi Loh
07-19-2011, 02:17 PM
I am attracted to beautiful women no matter how their plumbing works. There are many here. My two cents.

suzy1
07-19-2011, 02:38 PM
I can’t believe I am commenting on this subject. You see I am 100% heterosexual.
And yet, to be totally controlled, dominated, and loved by a strong good looking man is something I do dream about.
I am still learning about myself. And it’s fascinating. Exciting even.

SUZY

Kaz
07-19-2011, 02:54 PM
Suzy, this is so true for me! In my dreams I can never see his face so it is never personal... but the thrill is there... In real life I am totally hetero and do not find guys attractive in that way.

suzy1
07-19-2011, 03:09 PM
Suzy, this is so true for me! In my dreams I can never see his face so it is never personal... but the thrill is there... In real life I am totally hetero and do not find guys attractive in that way.

Could it be that when we are our female selves it goes deeper than we think?
Is our female side very female indeed? More than we know or appreciate.
What a fascinating world we live in. And we C.D.ers could be exploring the inner workings of the mind more than most!
If I go on like this my brain will start to hurt.

Hug from, SUZY

Adriennegrl
07-19-2011, 03:16 PM
Could it be that when we are our female selves it goes deeper than we think?
Is our female side very female indeed? More than we know or appreciate.
What a fascinating world we live in. And we C.D.ers could be exploring the inner workings of the mind more than most!
If I go on like this my brain will start to hurt.

Hug from, SUZY

I think that's exactly it Suzy. The transformation of MTF CD's goes deeper than clothes, at least for some of us.

danielle40I
07-19-2011, 03:20 PM
Think of it this way:

Perfect Violet...you're one clever girl!

Office Stacy
07-19-2011, 03:22 PM
Violet has the handle on this for me... :)

True but a tofu and white burger bun look the same. There is no confession between a hot dog and a taco?

drag n fly
07-19-2011, 04:12 PM
I would definitely jump on some of the ladies here...They have a little something extra..I love women...in every way..But variety is the spice of life...Jackie

Miranda09
07-19-2011, 04:21 PM
It's the female image/form that is so damn attractive!

For me, this basically says it all. Some here are so darn good at creating the illusion of a female that you can't help but notice it, appreciate it, and be attracted to it. To me, this still means that the female form is more attractive to me than the male form and I'm more likely to take notice of it! :)

jenowen
07-19-2011, 05:31 PM
I think many people have the feeling that they have been left behind.Everyone else is so busy and just gets so caught up in everything they are doing.I think thats why we crossdress. We try to be like the person we remember as loving and caring for us the most. someone who was probably wearing silk.It hurts to be alone.anyway the more you learn about something the more you want it. Once you try on women's clothes, its like starting down the on ramp of the interstate. you start to see the road signs: crossdressing, hormones, breast growth, long hair,transgender ahead.You don;t like the part you play in life, so you just pick a new one, with a new name and a new voice, iwrote a poem once in which i stated, " am i wearing panties or are my panties wearing me?Oddly true, but once you start the clothes jelp male every decision in directing you towards feminine desires, and away from things men do. hers is another poem i wrote. maybe it will help.

My wife is away for the weekend,
and oddly the kids are elsewhere,
i am alone with her panties,
and just can't resist their allure.

I've seen them so silken upon her,
with gentle pleading, they call for my touch.
i love her for more than her wardrobe,
though her panties entice me so much.

But simply they can’t leave the closet
at least with no blouse or a skirt,
and maybe some stockings or nylons,
and a wondrously soft undershirt.

Society says it’s not proper,
for men to be clothed in such frill,
but i don't want to wallow in men's dirty ways,
or bask in the stench of their swill.

Please ladies, please understand me,
You’re to be admired in every light,
God's gift to men is what you really are,
but your clothing is stronger than might,

i want to feel clean and free from men's will
but to do that i need to be like you.
Independently having a say so,
Free to make choices, but still

It is the only way, that i know to relate,
and to feel the acceptance it brings,
so i may slightly understand women,
and feel included in feminine things.

YES, I know its a bit of a turn off,
for you to think of me wearing tights
i don't mean to infringe private female concerns,
but you won
when you fought for your rights,

With this shift in the balance of power,
what women were once forced to do
men will now do in submission to them
but truly are the clothes the issue?

The whole world is changing around us,
and every cartoon will suggest
that the more feminine man is the standard
and that he should be wearing the dress

Where once men had imposed their comforts
for selfishly carnal desires
‘twas their want of control and dominion
that proved they were mostly all liars

High heels were designed
with men in mind
for the discomfort felt in their stride
but women became so attractive in them ,
that lust was controlling men’s pride

So why do you ask would men do such a thing?
well, women just do things to men,
clothed in such delicate lovliness
that’s why we want to be more like them

We don't mean to shirk our commitments
we love you with all of our hearts
but we’re just ashamed and we’re jealous
for we’ve noticed we’re missing some parts

Please do not look down upon us
with despising indignant disgrace
we just want to feel the embrace of your love
while we’re the ones dressed in the lace

If women wear pants in the family
We will yield to them the control
We just want the feminine comforts
That come with the redefined roles

We do not mean to insult you
But really when push comes to shove
We are merely withholding our weakness from you
For fear you’ll withdraw all your love.

Right now I am wearing your panties
and would love to be wearing much more
if only ‘twas (our) little secret
I don’t think I could ask for much more

if you could only try not to judge me
and permit this indulgent desire
there’s nothing I wouldn’t do
to bring pleasure to you.
Be it most anything you require
be it tight leash or a collar,
threat of being exposed,
or giving up fear of detection
i’d tell you the truth in a heartbeat.
To no longer fear your rejection

May I tell you the truth?
May I trust you?
In the hopes that you will not betray?
And tell all you know just to find out
What degrading things others might say?

All that I need I can find in you
For you are the love of my life
And if you want control
I will gladly swap roles
And willingly I’ll be the wife

That is why men dress like women,
And many men wouldn’t admit
To secretly loving your closets
for fear of your having a fit
I’d rather be collared and captive
Bound at the feet of my bride
Than be subject to cruel pride and arrogance

From self-seeking men who decide
That I’m of a lesser status
Oh, so much lower than them
Made to do what they want by decisions
And used for amusement and whims
Every harsh word that they’ve spoken,
Words with intention to hurt
Words of decrading resentment
Has caused me to hide in your skirts Passionately intimate
Is love’s tenderness and care
If only you’ll be tolerant
What sweet honesty we'll share
But I never even perceived you
to be a Threat or potential harm
I want only to love and embrace you
And hold you in satin clad arms
I seek only shelter and safety
I trust you to love and be kind
Yes dear I’m wearing your undies
and sincerely i hope you won't mind
By Jennifer Owen

Lorileah
07-19-2011, 05:39 PM
Smoke and mirrors, Illusion and perception. One can like art without getting sexually aroused by it.

Fab Karen
07-19-2011, 07:08 PM
Unless you're in a monogamous relationship, why would you regret doing something with someone you find attractive? There's nothing wrong with it.

"If you bit into a burger and found out the patty was actually tofu, that wouldn't make you a vegetarian. "
and if you enjoyed the tofu, it doesn't mean you have to stop eating meat.

"smoke and mirrors, Illusion and perception."
To be fair to our kind, those things also apply to models you see in ads- in real everday life they're not the women of their images.

wadevikingfan
07-19-2011, 07:27 PM
i find myself attracted to the female body...period...and if its a male dressed as a woman...so be it..there are some hot women on here for sure..very passable...yes i am bi...and find its the best of both worlds for sure..

wendy

NicoleScott
07-19-2011, 07:52 PM
Just my opinion, but even when there is absolutly no sexual attraction to a man, there can be a psychological attraction to a man who makes known his attraction to a cd. It's relishing the attention.
Not considering what's under the skirt, I am attracted to the pretty female-looking person, gg or cd. But considering what's under the cd's skirt is where it all comes to a halt.

Office Stacy
07-19-2011, 08:22 PM
Just my opinion, but even when there is absolutly no sexual attraction to a man, there can be a psychological attraction to a man who makes known his attraction to a cd. It's relishing the attention.
Not considering what's under the skirt, I am attracted to the pretty female-looking person, gg or cd. But considering what's under the cd's skirt is where it all comes to a halt.

That is what i am talking about. What is under the skirt. I get so caught up with the nylons, heels and cute outfits i forget what is under the skirt or behind the bra.
I like being a guy and i know i act like a girl when it comes to heels and nylons(you can never have enought). i know i dont want to be a woman but sliding on same expensive nylons, putting on a above the knee lenght skirt and sliping into same 4-1/2 to 5 inch heels and going for walk feels amazing.

AmandaBlack
07-20-2011, 02:35 PM
I'm str8, never had any experience but with women and "guys" do nothing for me...I think if I were GG I'd probably be a lesbian just because I find nothing attractive about guys. That being said, yeah, I find CDs and TS attractive because I'm attracted to the "female form" no doubt. Acting on that or taking it further...that's a different story.

Farrah Rose
07-20-2011, 04:55 PM
the female form is more attractive to me than the male form and I'm more likely to take notice of it! :)

basically how i feel.

t-girlxsophie
07-20-2011, 07:06 PM
I think it's Fantastic how passable some CDers are (damn them :)),but i have no Interest in them in any sexual way.Same as I think Brad Pitt is a sexy mofo but I ain't gonna pounce on him either

Sophie

Ruthi
07-25-2011, 11:17 PM
I like women also, but i am attracted to cds when im dressed. It could be friendship or maybe even on another level thats my choice.

Kaitlyn26
07-25-2011, 11:46 PM
I must be the oddity. I like males and always have. I also like females but to a lesser extent, and I'm not fond of intercourse with women.

Amanda Styles
07-26-2011, 02:18 AM
I have to agree with Karren, "Nothing wrong with being attracted to femininity!! In what ever form it present itself. I find myself thinking the same thing. Pretty is pretty and attractive is attractive imho. ",

I do find quite a few of the members of this site very attractive, (to the point of envy :)
Do I want to have a sexual relationship with someone here, or another CD i might meet? That is a different matter.
One never knows what they will do until the situation presents itself.
I would like to spend time with some kindred souls, but I have never ventured forth, even here in Atlanta, where I probably could.
I have only had hetero relationships with partially accepting former SO's and I don't know if your question goes beyond mere "attraction" to a desire to have a sexual relationship.
That is a totally different matter.

Attracted, that is a definitive YES. :)

joannemarie barker
07-26-2011, 10:16 AM
I must be the oddity. I like males and always have. I also like females but to a lesser extent, and I'm not fond of intercourse with women.

I'm with you kaitlyn,I've tried both and it's male for me :)

JackieCD
07-26-2011, 11:15 AM
I've been feeling the same way though some men do seem kinda cute :)

chriscross
07-26-2011, 01:02 PM
I like women to, but i can find cds attractive, some guys look really good dressed up. But you have to think what attracts you ? because for me its the feminine quality's, i wouldn't feel anything if it was just a guy. I consider myself straight even though others recon i am probably bi, I think as long as you are happy i wouldn't worry about it.

Debutante
07-26-2011, 05:21 PM
I do get attracrive to just the right feminine TG person.... and that eros is the relational type, not the sexual kind. I save that for my wife...
I am working on that with her: being erotic as Deborah, as too women together.....

Genifer Teal
07-26-2011, 05:23 PM
"I love and like woman not men, but i find myself being attracted to passable cds."

Good for you!

smokin brit
07-26-2011, 05:25 PM
i feel that way too sometimes, even though i have no desire to be with another man, and if i ever did i would just go with it. its not like id have to do it again if i didnt like it

ricci
07-26-2011, 07:58 PM
I am extremely attracted to femininity. If a male is dressed in feminine clothes and looks, well, feminine, I will be attracted.

ReineD
07-26-2011, 10:04 PM
Smoke and mirrors, Illusion and perception. One can like art without getting sexually aroused by it.

This is exactly what I was thinking as I was reading through the thread.

I'm an artist. I see beauty in all types of faces and bodies, male or female. I can easily give an opinion about whether or not a woman or a man is physically attractive, beautiful, or handsome. Yet, for me this is completely separate from having a sexual attraction to someone. I've taken hundreds of life drawing classes and have had tons of gorgeous naked people, men and women, as models and there has never been a sexual attraction. Well, except for one guy once, and he was not the most physically attractive, but there was that something else .. the chemistry.

Anyway, the men who float my boat (whether or not they are wearing a dress :)) have a magnetism that is personally alluring to me ... it's what I see in their features, their eyes, their smile, or their body language when I'm face-to-face, and it has nothing to do with how handsome or how symmetrical are their faces, or whether or not they are built like Michelangelo's David. It's all about the chemistry. And women don't float my boat at all no matter how beautiful, even though I do admire their beauty. I do not fantasize over Angelina Jolie for example, even though I think she has one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen. She's the painting, and not the sexual attraction.

But reading through this thread, it seems as if a lot of people are equating what they perceive to be physical attractiveness with a sexual attraction and this is something that I (and many other GGs, especially the new ones here) don't understand. It does seem as if most everyone in this thread is sexually attracted to CDers (which is different in my book than just noticing that someone is attractive looking), and this does translate to us GGs as saying they are attracted to men. And this is what freaks out the GGs, especially the new ones, ... or they scratch their heads in puzzlement like I do. :p

:)

docrobbysherry
07-26-2011, 10:45 PM
Think of it this way:

However, if you're straight, Violet, u WON'T WANT TO go looking between the buns!
Because u know you'll find a hotdog! And, I wouldn't care if it was made of beef or tofu!:eek:

Traci_Ann CD
09-03-2011, 12:20 AM
I'm not into men either, but I'm definately attracted to passable CD's, tv's, ts/tg so the plumbing for me doesn't matter. In-fact, it's that extra special thing, that makes me eager to try.

I'm very bi/gay-curious.

joannemarie barker
09-03-2011, 02:02 AM
it's definitely the extras that entice me :)

cassandra54
09-03-2011, 02:20 AM
this is no surprise to me. i am bi and have been on adult friend finder and perused personal ads on craig's list. maybe some of you are not aware of this, but most of the personal ads on CL under the category m4t are mostly men wanting a cd to "top them" or play with them while they are dressed. on aff, it's pretty much the same thing. i cannot seem to explain to men that personally i am not attracted to CDs in that way, but want a man to be masculine and dominate me. don't get me wrong, a lot of the ladies on here are very attractive and would give a lot of women a run for their money. my mind works a little different i guess, with men i'm submissive and with women i'm dominant. i don't know if that makes sense, but to sum it up, the attraction is normal if you feel it.

AmandaM
09-03-2011, 08:38 PM
But reading through this thread, it seems as if a lot of people are equating what they perceive to be physical attractiveness with a sexual attraction and this is something that I (and many other GGs, especially the new ones here) don't understand. It does seem as if most everyone in this thread is sexually attracted to CDers (which is different in my book than just noticing that someone is attractive looking), and this does translate to us GGs as saying they are attracted to men. And this is what freaks out the GGs, especially the new ones, ... or they scratch their heads in puzzlement like I do.

Well, we are men for God's Sake. We're attracted to anything that looks remotely female!

Badtranny
09-03-2011, 09:08 PM
and this does translate to us GGs as saying they are attracted to men. And this is what freaks out the GGs, especially the new ones, ... or they scratch their heads in puzzlement like I do

It translates the same way to many of us as well Reine.

To me it's the standard definition of closet queen. Somebody who is so deeply closeted that they can't even admit their desires to themselves. These are the guys that end up bringing diseases home to wifey because they have to sneak around and meet men in rest stops and bowling alleys.

People that are open and honest about their sexuality are rarely found cruising the parks and sex shops. We openly flirt with guys in broad daylight. ;-)

SweetIonis
09-03-2011, 09:47 PM
But reading through this thread, it seems as if a lot of people are equating what they perceive to be physical attractiveness with a sexual attraction and this is something that I (and many other GGs, especially the new ones here) don't understand. It does seem as if most everyone in this thread is sexually attracted to CDers (which is different in my book than just noticing that someone is attractive looking), and this does translate to us GGs as saying they are attracted to men. And this is what freaks out the GGs, especially the new ones, ... or they scratch their heads in puzzlement like I do. :p

I'm going to stick my neck out on the line here and offer an explanation that is pure conjecture. It may be that in general, a large portion of the sexual attraction that men experience for women is based on physical attractiveness. On the other hand, it MAY be that, in general, a large portion of the sexual attraction that women feel for men is based on a perceived psychological attractiveness, as opposed to physical attractiveness.

That's my conjecture, for what it's worth.

Fionax
09-05-2011, 09:32 AM
For me it different. The complete attraction is the fact that a man has actually apparently changed into a woman. It goes back to my childhood when I got a buzz out of some magic event in a story about changing a person into an animal: somehow it is the actual changing which is the exciting thing. Paradoxically the idea or the vision of a woman changing into a man just has no traction whatsoever.

alexisDFW
09-05-2011, 10:30 AM
bi guy here, date women but hook up with guys now and then. Totally attracted to passable CD's. Tall, muscled masc here, like to wear hose, panties and now heels. I'm no where near passable but like the feeling and look of my shaved legs LOL

Maria 60
09-05-2011, 04:09 PM
I myself was always wondering why when i see others on this site with great legs or have a look i like, that i would take a second look. At first i thought it was because i could imagine the feeling that they are feeling. Then i would get comments on my profile and realize that iam not the only one that finds others on this site attractive, with even knowing they are men.

Katrina Black
09-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Oh thanks for the complment have you been staring at my pictures ,, its ok just ask

*Vanessa*
09-05-2011, 04:27 PM
This is exactly what I was thinking as I was reading through the thread.

I'm an artist. I see beauty in all types of faces and bodies, male or female. I can easily give an opinion about whether or not a woman or a man is physically attractive, beautiful, or handsome. Yet, for me this is completely separate from having a sexual attraction to someone. I've taken hundreds of life drawing classes and have had tons of gorgeous naked people, men and women, as models and there has never been a sexual attraction. Well, except for one guy once, and he was not the most physically attractive, but there was that something else .. the chemistry.

Anyway, the men who float my boat (whether or not they are wearing a dress :)) have a magnetism that is personally alluring to me ... it's what I see in their features, their eyes, their smile, or their body language when I'm face-to-face, and it has nothing to do with how handsome or how symmetrical are their faces, or whether or not they are built like Michelangelo's David. It's all about the chemistry. And women don't float my boat at all no matter how beautiful, even though I do admire their beauty. I do not fantasize over Angelina Jolie for example, even though I think she has one of the most beautiful faces I've ever seen. She's the painting, and not the sexual attraction.

So nicely put I couldn't agree more.

danielletorresani
09-05-2011, 05:23 PM
I'm not gay, yet I DEFINITELY get turned on my passable CD's. If an opportunity ever arises, I may try it out someday!!!

cracks_in_porcelain
09-05-2011, 10:49 PM
If they're a passable cross dresser they're not a man. What makes it special?

Tara D. Rose
09-05-2011, 11:14 PM
I'm not into men either, but I'm definately attracted to passable CD's, tv's, ts/tg so the plumbing for me doesn't matter. In-fact, it's that extra special thing, that makes me eager to try.

I'm very bi/gay-curious.
Then you are attracted to men.

ReineD
09-05-2011, 11:17 PM
If they're a passable cross dresser they're not a man. What makes it special?

Sorry, are you saying if a CD is passable, she is not a man? If so, what do you make of what is between her legs? :p

If, on the other hand, she wants to completely ignore what is between her legs and would rather it not be there (and it is not a case of being at an advanced age when things stop working so well down there), then would she not be a CD but a TS, in which case she would be a woman since she identifies as one?

Badtranny
09-06-2011, 01:20 AM
then would she not be a CD but a TS, in which case she would be a woman since she identifies as one?

This just gives air to the flame of delusion.

It doesn't matter how you identify, it doesn't change your physicality. Having a penis doesn't make me a man, but it certainly makes me a male, and any man that has sex with me is gonna have to deal with that particular appendage. How I feel about it is really irrelevant to the fact that it is there. It's possible to meet a man who loves me and reluctantly accepts my extra part but I haven't been lucky enough to meet that guy yet. Most guys who are attracted to girls like me know full well what's in my panties and they like it. I'm cool with that, but then again, I don't have problems with my sexuality.

ReineD
09-06-2011, 02:08 AM
Missy, I wasn't so much talking about male vs. man. I was responding more to Porcelain's claim (if I understood her correctly), that a "passable" CD is not a man. I was just trying to explain the difference between CD and TS without getting into the non, pre, & post-op details.

Badtranny
09-06-2011, 07:51 AM
Missy, I wasn't so much talking about male vs. man. I was responding more to Porcelain's claim (if I understood her correctly), that a "passable" CD is not a man. I was just trying to explain the difference between CD and TS without getting into the non, pre, & post-op details.

I hear you, but to me that "not a man" comment sounded way too familiar to the "I'm not gay because he has a dress on" delusion.

To paraphrase Jack; This town needs a dose of honest self evaluation

Joanna41
09-06-2011, 08:27 AM
When I get all dressed up I would hope that I turn heads...I love playing the woman role so its natural that you want to be noticed...be dressed and be proud! I never go out dressed without my fiance but we together have stopped a few men in there tracks and even seen a few men get punched in the arm by their S/O...lol. I know they are lookin at Hope though...she is a natural beauty. Of course she never agrees and says its me they look at... She sees more of the head turns then I do...

Joanna

kimdl93
09-06-2011, 08:45 AM
that seems perfectly understandable. Being attracted to beauty is normal and its easy to forget what gender is hiding underneath.

Silkme2
09-06-2011, 10:40 AM
I love women and everything about them. I have never been attracted to men and at times get confused as to why I am attracted to CD/TV. Since childhood I have had very low testosterone levels and until recently learned of this. I started dressing when I was 8 and never stopped. For me I had to make a decision to either stay the way I was 6’, 155lbs and very feminine or to raise my levels. I was brought up in a house that men are supposed to big and strong and they are not supposed to look the way I did. So I decided to be treated and get back to the gym. As hormone treatment for work for women the same works for men with testosterone treatment. I thought that my desire to dress and the attraction I have would change. Well, it hasn’t and still have the attraction as much as I did when I was young. The bottom line is that you are not alone. By the way I attached taken a couple of months ago.

Aprilrain
09-06-2011, 11:51 AM
Some cds on this site look very passable and find myself wanting to look like them or want to be with them.:eek: I am not into guys and love everything about woman. I try not to let my emotions get the best of me and do sometime i will regret.

If your married or have a GF then cheating would be something to regret but aside from that what would there be to regret? I think what you describe is an attraction to femininity. Your not attracted to masculinity but rather femininity, those terms are not exclusive to the genders they imply. There are many masculine woman and plenty of feminine men. One thing you need to honestly ask yourself though is if you were to be with another CD and it became sexual how would you feel about there being another penis there? If you have no SO and find a willing partner it may be worth the experience to have a better understanding of yourself.

kimmy p
09-06-2011, 12:54 PM
There are many VERY attractive people here, and I find the "packaged" appearance quite appealing. I am attracted to the female form though, and as soon as the wrapping was on done and I found the presents inside my attraction and desire would disappear. So saying, it's a short life and I have no issues with anybody's orientation, kink, pleasure, etc. as long as kids or animals are not involved and both (or more) parties are consenting.

StephanieC
09-06-2011, 05:36 PM

Yes! Exactly! Attraction doesn't need to equate to sexual arousal.

Mikaela
09-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Think of it this way:

True, but I'd also spit it out since it wasn't what I was expecting.

diannecourtney
09-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Aw, sweet mysteries of life, if I could only have someespecially the leggy ones.

Daliah
09-07-2011, 12:14 PM
I considered myself straight till while back. Gradually I started finding passable CDs\TVs quite attractive to the point of fantasizing being in sexual relationship. I am proactively looking for anyone but given the right situation I will probably go for it. If that makes me bisexual so be it.