PDA

View Full Version : Fond memories of wearing moms clothes

Suzy Parker
07-19-2011, 08:57 PM
Who here didn't start out wearing either their moms or sisters clothes. That was such a confusing yet exhilerating time for me. Mom had not only had one closet full of finery but half of dads as well not to mention that huge dresser crammed full of nice lingerie and shapewear. I remember one time mom and dad were going out for a special event but mom had to meet dad there. I was lucky to be the one that night to help her out zipping up her dress. She called me into her room and there she was standing there in her very fine all in one girdle, pantyhose , and formal length half slip. I was able to watch her as she stepped into her dress and then I got to zip it up for her after she pulled it into place. That was a gorgeous dress BTW. Then she sat down and asked me to help her on with her heels, Oh No, not at all, Duh, anyway once I had put her heels on her pantyhose covered feet and buckled them for her she said they would be really late that night so be good and try to have fun, then all I remember was that sweet swishing sound the pantyhose dress and slip made as she walked out. Needless to say this was incredible and I don't think the car was out of the driveway before I had already started "Being Good" and "Having Fun". Oh I was a good boy and played nice, I played nice in her lingerie drawer, her girdle drawer, her pantyhose drawer, as was exceptionally a good boy in her closet.

I miss those days.

Sigh

Cynthia Anne
07-19-2011, 10:30 PM
That's a cute story! Who wouldn't miss that! When the cats out the mouse will play and play! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

Suzy Parker
07-20-2011, 12:19 AM
Anyone else have any nice memories they would care to share? I'd for one would love to here them.

Staci G
07-20-2011, 05:45 AM
The forst time I EVER wore anything femme it was my moms panties, And yep she caught me and was the first to tell me it is wrong. I have been hearing it ever since.

chrismy
07-20-2011, 06:05 AM
i so remember a panty girdle with garters ... its making me shiver just to remember pulling on her hose and fastening those garter tabs..... and i was 12! now 54 lol

Karren H
07-20-2011, 07:35 AM
I have fond memories of everyone I "borrowed" from! The list is long since I was a prolific "borrower".. But I have repented my evil ways!!! Lol.

Mom had ok stuff but my grandmother had the most amazing collection of industrial strength foundations!! One summer she hired me to paint her house. And I'd arrive in the morning and start painting and she would leave for work. I'd take a break and go in and try on all her girdles and lingerie. When she got home she was always amazed as to how slow of a painter I was!! :D

But that was bad!! Bad bad bad!! And I'd do it again in a heartbeat!! :).

Darlene-VA
07-20-2011, 07:46 AM
I remember whenever my Mom would get dressed up for something special I was taught how to attach her nylons to her panty girdle and of course when I was older that experience came in very handy

Gillian Gigs
07-20-2011, 09:24 AM
I was the youngest by many years and had much oppertunity to explore to house when no one was home. Dad worked odd hours and Mum would always be out Monday evenings. Then they would go out either Friday or Saturday evening also. I had two evenings of experiencing the finery of Mums lingerie drawers. Dressed to the nines was my favorite activity on those evenings which ran through all of my preteen, and teen years. Oh, to have the chance to wear some of those items again. I remember Mum saying "be good" and get your homework done, but I had done it with the TV on in the background right after school on those days. I almost got caught a few times, I remember her asking if I had been in her room on more than one occasion. After one time, I noticed that several of her smaller sized items were moved to a different drawer. Did she know what I was doing? She was an orginized person, and now some items were out of place and in this drawer. They were all of the smaller sizes that fit me, but probably not her any more. It was like this was the perfect drawer with all that I needed to get dressed up. If she knew, she never said a word about it. I have often wondered about this.

ruthie801
07-20-2011, 09:24 AM
I too have fond memories of dressing in my mom's things. It was a sort of ritual for me first I would shower and use her talcum powder. Then I would go to her room and start a complete feminization of my self, panties, girdle with garters and stockings then her bra with tissue stuffings. At this point I would go to her makeup bag in the bathroom and apply makeup as best as I could, it became better with practice. I adored her blue eye shadow that was common in the late 60's. I then would go to her closet and wear one of her old but pretty party dresses. My feet were to big for her heels so it was just my nyloned feet, it was nice though.

drushin703
07-20-2011, 09:44 AM
thanks girdlelover for those memories:

My mother was a nurses assistent and I remember too well slipping on her nurses uniform and then pulling up one of her satin paneled
girdles over my waist. I would always read the tags on the inside of the girdles. Free spirit, 18 hour, short leg were names that I
still associate with my early days of crossdressing. Then I would stand in front of the mirror with girdle and uniform on but dare not
move or take a step.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
07-20-2011, 06:42 PM
I can remember my grandmother puling on her nylons and stepping into her step-ns and hooking up her nylons with the white garter clips. All the time she would tell me how to do this and do that, then the make-up would go on. I remember her telling me how to put the eye brow thingie on. It consisted of a small toothbrush and line of waxy stuff that you would moisten with your lips and brush it on. The lippie was usually in a brass tube that you would turn a lid to get more lippie. I just could not stand the face powder because she would put it on so heavy I could hardly breathe. Then, when she would be busy, I would sneak into her room and practice what she taught. Giggles, I think she knew because being a child I would usually leave everything in a mess. I remember the step-ins because they were like an elastic tube with extra firming round the tummy region and those fantastic lil clips.

susan2010
07-21-2011, 08:06 PM
I staerted with my sister's petticoat when I was 4 or 5. She married and moved out, so I started with mom's clothes. My favorites were slips, nightgowns, and pettipants. Never tried anything else until much later.

AmyGaleRT
07-22-2011, 03:04 AM
It was my mom's dress that started me off...it was yellow, probably some kind of polyester, had long sleeves with elastic cuffs, and about a knee-length skirt. I recall being nervous as I slipped it over my head, wiggled my arms into the sleeves, smoothed it into place, and looked down at myself for a moment before taking it off and hurriedly hanging it back up.

It was when I tried one of her silky nighties that I really got hooked. I later salvaged a couple of them from a donation bag she put together. Heaven!

StacyCD
07-22-2011, 05:13 AM
I probably tried on everything in my Mom's extensive closet. However, one particular all-in-one is what I remember most. I'm sure that my Mom know of my sharing of her clothing but she never mentioned it. When I think back on all the times I dressed, it is amazing that I was never caught.

Paula_56
07-22-2011, 05:21 AM
I remember sitting and watching Mom put on make up as she got ready for work, the smell of the hair spray, the scent of the foundation. I was home from 3-5PM and from age 9-18, I tried on everything

Tina B.
07-22-2011, 07:43 AM
I had an older sister, she was a member of a group called the Rainbow girls, they regularly had formal gatherings, and mom sewed. so Sis had a great collection of 50's style formals! and all the hoop skirts and full half slips, garter belts and nylons that a little boy could dream of. When I got old enough to stay at home alone after school, until mom got home from work, I learned to move fast, and keep an eye on the clock, I must have tried on everything that girl owned at one time or another. I hated it when she got married and moved out, and there was nothing left but moms stuff, it just was not as good, but she did have some nice foundation garments, so I made do. Thanks for bringing back such a great memory!
Tina B.

Stephanie47
07-22-2011, 10:49 AM
The first garments I started to slip into were my mom's full slips. She hung them in the bathroom to dry after hand washing them. I was terrified at first to take them off the hangers, so I tried to wiggle into them as they hung wet. Then I got the nerve to take them off the hanger wet and try them on. Then I progressed trying them on dry before laundering. Then I got into her lingerie draw. Finally, it was trying on her bra, girdle, stockings, panties, slip and one of those 1950's dresses. I was in heaven. My makeup skills were a big fat zero. Once one of her bra straps snapped while I was wearing it. It was a very pretty 34B black bra. I buried it in the lingerie draw. She never said anything about it. I still wonder after fifty years, if she figured it all out.

terrianncd
07-22-2011, 11:14 AM
While I can remember wearing mom's hanes stockings with a playtex rubber ob girdles(remember those). It was my mom that started me wearing girls clothes. I was the youngest of three males born to her and she always wanted a girl. She was a big time doll collector and she loved Shirley Temple...see where this is going. From about 4 to 9-10 she would dress me up in what we would call fetish sissy outfits now. How I wish I still had those dresses and maryjanes today. In my size now of course...lol

Thanks Mom and you now..I'm really grateful to her now.

Michaela42
07-22-2011, 04:06 PM
Sadly my Mother did not have much in the way of foundation wear; she really did not need it. She did have a lot of the 80's styled dresses and suits (with the padded shoulders) but I never filled them out as nicely as my Mother did.

But most of all I remember when my Mother and she asked me to store a bridesmaid gown in my closet for a few weeks while she was painting. Feeling the swishing of that long skirt around my ankles was heavenly! To be honest the dress was kind of ugly, but I still wish that I could find one like it.

Suzy Parker
07-22-2011, 09:51 PM
I was just thinking about the eighties and how I was not crazy about moms fashions during that time but one thing from then I did love, all of the nice colorul spandex leotards and tights she had. Those were so much fun to dress in. Anyone ever watch exercise shows just to see the women in their spectacular leotards? Watch out Jane, here comes Suzy.

Natalie Wood
07-23-2011, 12:12 AM
So here I am am, about 6 yrs old and my mom sets a grocery bag full of girls clothes (blouses & panties) in my room??? To this day I still do not know why. But that is when I started wearing women's clothes. I used to go into her drawers and try on her nylons mostly. But she had this stage outfit that she tap danced in. It was sort of like a teddy with flashy buttons on it. I loved to wear that! One night I had this beautiful white blouse on and I decided to wear it to bed for the first time. Wouldn't you know it. My dad decided to come into my room and sat on my bed next to me and talked my ear off. I had the blankets up to my neck praying that he didn't see my nervousness and pull the blanket down. He probably would have whipped me as he liked to do. Close call. My mom did catch me wearing her maxi pads when I was 6 or 7. That was embarrassing. But she didn't mind that I did it. She just told me that they were too expensive and that she needed them. lol.

Suzy Parker
07-23-2011, 09:15 AM
I often wonder if mom knew and just never said anything. I mean she was so particular and neat with her things and after Suzy typhoon blew through her dresser and closet, well things did not always wind up back in their proper place. If she did she never let on or dropped any suble hints that I can recall. Plus, I got caught several times in the womens lingerie and clothing sections of the JCPenney and Sears catalogs. No to mention I got one of her nice evening dresses dirty by laying on the floor looking under the bed for a shoe I kicked under it, the kicker was it had been previously dry cleaned and in the plastic bag hanging in her closet, when confronted I just said me and my friends were playing hide and seek in the house and I hid in her closet. I somehow don't think she truly believed that.

t-girlxsophie
07-23-2011, 12:24 PM
always remember fondly wearing my mothers clothes,she had lots of lovely dresses,she worked in an office so always dressed well,a lot of her things such as cute cardis etc have come back into fashion,only thing I dont recall with the same fondness was my Inability to hide it from her.I used to stay at my Grans at weekends too and some of my Aunties (she was in her early 20s) things were left there.That was another early source of my dressing,inc her old school uniform

Sophie

TGMarla
07-23-2011, 12:46 PM
I wore my mom's and my sister's stuff. Heck, I was 12 years old and going through adolescence. I remember how confusing it was to me that I had this insatiable urge to put on women's clothing. All the sneaking around, the hiding of stuff, the fear of being found out, the self-doubt, the questioning of my identity as a male and my sexuality...

LOL....not much has changed! :lol:

Actually, a lot has changed. I wouldn't call what I do "sneaking around" anymore. But like most of us, I crossdress when I have time to myself. And it would probably be an unpleasant situation if my wife happened to come home while I was dressed. She's aware that I crossdress, but we have that "don't ask, don't tell" kind of thing going on. I don't "hide" my stuff, but out of respect for my wife, I keep my stuff put away. I no longer question my sexuality or my identity as a male anymore.

And these days, I have an awesome wardrobe to choose from. And a wig, and breastforms. Beats the heck out of those rolled up socks I used to use. I am able to completely emulate a woman from head to toe when I dress these days. I even think I'm rather passable (mostly) when I go out.

So the bottom line here: No...I really don't miss those days, or remember them particularly fondly.

MargoM
07-23-2011, 09:59 PM
Being a 'Bomber" I grew up with slips, hose, and girdles hanging all over the bathroom. That was the in the day when the post WW II dryers had one setting HOT. In my pre-school days I played with all of the items and fell all the time trying to walk in mom's heals. I can only remember a soft yellow half slip with the most wonderful lace trim.

Debutante
07-24-2011, 07:33 AM
What young crossdresser didn't go into their mother's or sister's things? I certainly did. But I did them covertly... since I had 2 sistes and a brother, and an authoritarian father. There was lots of shame and guilt associated with it all... which I am still trying to overcome.. very damaging psychological after affects... I think we all have had parts of this........ some get thru it with little affect........

Aki Aizawa
09-07-2011, 11:44 AM
For me it was my sisters things. Panties mainly. I did it for years. Never got caught wearing then but they were found in my room by my mother a number of times. When I went to them a few years ago and told them my big secret mum was fine with it but my sister was understandably pissed when she found out where her knickers were going. She took me out shopping we bought some things for me and I bought her a really nice lingerie set as a way to say "I'm sorry" and now we have never been closer. Telling them was the best thing I have ever done for Aki. She was born on that day.

BlondeFarrah
09-07-2011, 01:31 PM
For me, it was my aunt's fox fur coat. I loved the soft sensation. It caught me. I started to feel myself as a Diva

*Vanessa*
09-07-2011, 02:24 PM
The sights, aroma and sounds of my mother, great aunt and later my sister are intrenched in my mind. I can recall all three at anytime and anyplace. When I drove one of my little stick-shift sports car while wearing hose and hearing the sound of my legs rubbing together it always translated back to memories of my favourite aunt. All three senses firing like mad. Ah memories.

JohannaSophia
09-07-2011, 02:43 PM
I have wonderful fond memories of the summer when I was about 12 years old and discovered I could sort of look like mom (no Sisters) down there by tucking everything in tightly between my thighs, looked and felt so good. Over the years I had surreptiously watched Mom nude to dressed, I worshiped her look. I was a good student and prolific early reader including the Sears, Pennys and Wards Catalogs, especially the womens underware pages. My favorite was her open bottom garter girdle, I lived in that when she was offto the store and I was "studying."
I would scramble to get everthing put back just so but eventually I could see in that sly little look she would give me that she knew. But moms are great she just let me work through it on to busy school days and sports. JohannaSophia

Kittyagain
09-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Those days in my mind are blurred, dark even. I remember being caught but not by who are in whose panties. So I have little to share.

The good news is, once my wife found out I was wearing her clothes, my life is nearly perfect.

Oh at the clothes I have tried on.

Kitty

Katie83
09-07-2011, 03:26 PM
I remember when i was about 10 the first womens clothes i wore were a combination of my mothers and my sisters. The outfit was my sisters blue swimsuit and her layer pink nylon skirt and my mothers black knee high heeled boots. I must have looked awful but I loved it. I used to hide under the spare bed so no one knew what i was doing. I was a while until i was brave enough to play with make up, i remember putting nail varnish on once and I had no idea how to take it off. I had to scrape it off with a pocket knife, i was so scared i was going to get found out!
Katie

Maria 60
09-07-2011, 08:50 PM
I remember my mom wore these pantyhose in a box, and they were so sheer that i hated them. So i would wear my sisters pantyhose and my mothers slips and dresses. To get dressed i would have to go all around the house. I remember the beautiful smell pantyhose had at that time. What a memory.

Trina90
09-29-2011, 06:14 AM
I love wearing my mothers clothes, I still do :).

darla_g
09-29-2011, 06:26 AM
I think i have my tales in one of my early intro threads.

i have my own stuff now and even lend things to my wife.

Mikka
09-29-2011, 06:33 AM
That is how I started when I was about 12 or so. Mom would wash her stockings and hang them in the bathroom to dry. I would always look at them thinking what they would be like to where them. I tried them on one day and was hooked for life. She was a larger women so she had so many wonderful gartered foundation garments. Even though I did my best to put things back where I found them, I still wonder if she ever knew. Ahh, fond memories.

donnatracey
09-29-2011, 04:12 PM
All I can say is "thanks, mom" for starting me on the path.....:) Your dresses and lipstick opened the door......never to be completely shut again.

JanetK
09-30-2011, 03:54 PM
I definitely started with my Mom's clothes. She was a secretary in the 80's at a conservative office so the choices were endless. Skirts, satiny blouses, nice dresses, and pumps were my favorites. And pantyhose. It was through my Mom that I developed the belief that pantyhose must be worn with dress clothes. It is a belief I still hold onto. She had numerous talks with me when I was younger, mostly because as I grew I was beginning to stretch out her clothes and shoes. I had to find other sources for clothes after that, and had a limited supply of clothes until I was old enough to shop.
Her influences can be seen in the majority of the clothes I wear today. Skirts with silky blouses, long floral print dresses, pantsuits and skirtsuits, and pumps are all tastes I got from Mom.

kassy
09-30-2011, 03:59 PM
I remember not wearing my moms but my sister was more my taste and we were about the same size. I used to go to her room all the time and go through her drawers making sure i matched her clothes like she did. Her miniskirts and tops were great. I was always careful to put them back the way i found them. I did steal her pantyhoses to. I still cant forget how her panties felt on my body and her stockings were divine. I loved her clothes. I think she had her suspicions but never approached me. Except the time her and her friends caugh tme in her clothes but I convinced them I was going to a party so they did my make up. What a rush.

Syndi
10-02-2011, 11:48 AM
I do have memories of dressing in Mom's panties and of course my sister's panties when I had time alone. Great times but also scary because always a chance to be caught.

Skyeyes
10-18-2011, 03:34 PM
Yep, there were some great times in mom's lingerie drawer.

Suzy Parker
10-30-2011, 08:12 PM
I wish I could go back in time with what I know today. I would love to re-visit moms closet and lingerie drawer.

Plus I'd buy a couple thousand shares of Microsoft and Apple.

:doll:

Jennifer529
10-31-2011, 04:44 PM
I remember my sisters clothes,whenever she was away I would always
borrow a dress and shoes accessories etc.
The first time I fully dressed up I felt fantastic! :)

HelenR2
11-02-2011, 04:29 PM
I never wore my Mother's clothes very much apart from a swimsuit with plastic breast cups that fit me like the proverbial glove, flattened out my mens' bits, and gave me boobs too. I would wear this under a T-shirt and jeans for hours. I really should buy one now, and maybe, one day, even go swimming in it.

Dana7
11-02-2011, 05:21 PM
I started out in my sister's underwear drawer. The lacy ones were my favorites then and still are today.