PDA

View Full Version : Recovering From Final Lower Surgery :-)

Felix
07-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Hya Ladies and Gents well its done I went into hospital on Sunday and had my final lower surgery on Monday it went really well and I cant believe how it looks :-) At the moment its semi erect while it all heals inside but even like this its amazing I still cant believe how it looks none of this horendous stuff that used to be out there No it is literally a designer lol willy it looks so real and feels so real coz it is real lol :-) im so happy and feel sooooo complete. Time will tell the next four weeks are crucial as if I get an infection it could mess the whole thing up and id have to have the cylinders out and wait six months for new ones. So fingers crossed.

Thanx for all ya support peeps much appreciated :-) xx Felix

jaqueline1
07-19-2011, 09:39 PM
Congrats! I hope everything goes well the next couple weeks :)

Miranda09
07-19-2011, 09:50 PM
Hi Felix. Glad to hear your surgery went well. Now, quick recovery and get out there and have some fun!! :)

Eryn
07-19-2011, 10:15 PM
Congrats! Now do everything the docs say to keep the new equipment healthy!

Lorileah
07-19-2011, 10:33 PM
Felix that is great news! So happy it went well and congrats!

AllieSF
07-19-2011, 11:24 PM
Way to go Felix. I am so happy for you. Welcome to the world of the man tool! Seriously, I wish you the best, no infections and a lot of erections.

noeleena
07-20-2011, 08:07 AM
Hi,Felix.

All the best in your healing & yes all going well with the looking after your self

Congrat.s .

...noeleena...

mistunderstood
07-20-2011, 09:10 AM
Sounds cool. I hope every thing goes well and you do not have any road bumps with this last surgery. When all of this is done I hope you will post all the before pics and after pics. I will admit all of the surgery's I have seen they looked real bad. Just out of curiosity what is the total of your medical bills? I do not mean to be nosey I just wondering.

pamela_a
07-21-2011, 03:34 AM
Congratulations Felix!!! Sorry for the tardiness of reply but I was otherwise delayed getting my bottom surgery done.

I want to thank you for sharing your experiences. You've been an inspiration to me and I know how up must feel to be finally complete.

Best wishes for quick healing, no problems, and a new wonderful life

:hugs:

Felix
07-21-2011, 06:15 AM
Hya peeps and thanx so much once again for all your wonderfull support :-)

The total cost for lower surgery here and thats everything total hysto ovary removal vaginectomy radial artery phalloplasty testical implant and erectile device is £58000. All of this was on the National Health Service in to which Ive paid my stamp all my working life from the age if eighteen.

Ofcourse I will do pics in the private section when everything has settled down. Im over the moon with the results it looks and feels great just like any bio males. I have had the opinion of bio males and they are very impressed with the results :-) xx Felix

KrazyKat
07-21-2011, 09:15 AM
Awesome, Felix!! So happy you are on the road to recovery!! YeeHaw!! Let Life begin!!

ReineD
07-21-2011, 11:42 AM
Wow! Congratulations, Felix, I'm so happy for you!! :)

terrianncd
07-21-2011, 12:35 PM
Great news! I'm crossing my fingers and toes that everything works well now and in the future. Congrats!

Felix
07-21-2011, 02:33 PM
Many thanx to you all my friends xx Felix :-)

Poltergeist
07-21-2011, 09:03 PM
Congratulations Felix :)