PDA

View Full Version : Finally pulled together

danielleb
07-20-2011, 02:11 PM
And broke!:heehee::sad:

I had been internally debating over making a purchase of a pair of shoes and a wig, since it would put me below my comfort level in finances (since I only had $350 left to my name going in). So with the crazy weather we've been having I knew I wouldn't be able to make the 80+ miles in the 100+ degree heat, so I asked my dad to drive me around to get a pair of shoes that I sorely needed (I had been going about town on my bike in 4" heeled dressy sandals for the past couple weeks, just to avoid ever having to look at my guys shoes again!). I sat all day and put it off until I got around to thinking about suicide again, and said that's it, I may as well dive off the deep end before this gets out of hand!:)

I got a wig (not one that I think is perfect or great, but better than nothing), and picked up the pair of wedges I had my eye on. I wasn't really dressed over the top or anything, maybe a bit more than normal for a walk at dusk but not really. I had on a blush skort and a white buttoned fitted sleeveless cotton lightly ruffled top and my new toffe leather wedges of course. I decided to walk over the the lake, and I didn't even make it down the block before a guy was leaning over from the drivers side and yelling at me, "Damn baby, looking good!":o I know it's meaningless, but ontop of already feeling good about myself that was so nice.:)

I had a couple other guys hit on me on the way home, but I just waved and smiled as I walked by since I had my music player on.:daydreaming:

danielle40I
07-20-2011, 03:49 PM
Baby steps Danielle, baby steps. It gets better.

Hugs

Me