PDA

View Full Version : Coping with Crossdressing and OCD

Suzy Parker
07-20-2011, 08:12 PM
I gotta say that these two things together have been one hell of an interesting ride. I have learned to temper my shopping by arranging funds so that I only get a certain allowance for shopping otherwise i'd just spend my whole check. OCD does not bother me with most things but it can be a problem with this part of my life. With that said I have decided that OCD Obsessive-compulsive disorder does not fit for me so I renamed it to something more appropriate, "OCD - Obsessive Cross Dresser". It is difficult sometimes when the CD bank is empty and along comes a beautiful dress or stunning pair of heels.

It is one hell of a fun ride though and I have a lifetime ticket to ride.

sissystephanie
07-20-2011, 08:29 PM
The major question is, have you decided on your actual size yet?

Suzy Parker
07-20-2011, 08:39 PM
No, I changed my thinking. I am targeting 180# instead of a specific size and will deal with whatever size fits me correctly at that weight.

Loni
07-20-2011, 08:48 PM
does dropping a couple three bills every week or couple weeks too much? and this is at the discount racks. but i did find another gem at macys a cute black dress only $7.80 usd.
i need to turn the computer/hobby room into a walk in closet as the first one if full. and this is with dumping a lot of my guy stuff in the can outside.

Adriennegrl
07-20-2011, 08:55 PM
I definitely OCD to the max, I can relate ;)

I'm trying to limit myself to certain items a month myself.