PDA

View Full Version : help in keeping home made breast in the bra

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 12:47 AM
Hi there girls

i would like a bit of advice in keeping my boobs inside my bra i am using my home made ones (waiting for my breast forms to arrive) they are made out of the meathode of condoms filled with water and put into stockings to give it a bit more strength working well so far not leaks or water damage yet. See not everytime but alot when i bend over to pick things up while doing the house work as myself they seem to slip out i have made the bra tighter but still no luck i am a c cup and i have made the breast about the same size if not a little bit bigger than the bra cup.

ANY advice on how to keep them in all the time would be a great help cause i am going out on Thursday night and would likethem to stay in and not have a bit of an episode.

thanks
Cathrine

Loni
07-21-2011, 12:51 AM
cheep and simple is glue.

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 01:12 AM
thanks but what kind of glue would be the best as i don't want to have a problem when i remove the breast from the bra and well i am in a watery mess.
or if they move and it rips the the breast open while in public and i get this sinking sensation likr the TITanic.

AllieSF
07-21-2011, 01:12 AM
Cathrine,

One thing you may try is to wear a compression camisole over your bra. I use one for helping to control my belly bulge and have found that it keeps my breast forms (silicone) in place better and also helps to create some cleavage. I get the camisole at TJ Maxx and Ross and Marshall's for around $13.00. Though they do not always have them in stock. Are you using an under wire bra? That helps support the water balloon/condom from below.

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 01:16 AM
unfortunalty i am in South Africa and we do not have them shops here i mean Wallmart is on its way but as usual the people are on strike cause wallmart is coming (go figure they want foreign investment and when it happensthey not happy) i do where anunderwire bra the padded kind. i will look and see if i can find a compression cami here in SUNNY SA but i amsure it is going to be a bit dificult

TeaganNataliaAcheson
07-21-2011, 01:28 AM
Hi there girls

i would like a bit of advice in keeping my boobs inside my bra i am using my home made ones (waiting for my breast forms to arrive) they are made out of the meathode of condoms filled with water and put into stockings to give it a bit more strength working well so far not leaks or water damage yet. See not everytime but alot when i bend over to pick things up while doing the house work as myself they seem to slip out i have made the bra tighter but still no luck i am a c cup and i have made the breast about the same size if not a little bit bigger than the bra cup.

ANY advice on how to keep them in all the time would be a great help cause i am going out on Thursday night and would likethem to stay in and not have a bit of an episode.

thanks
Cathrine

Babes if you are going out thursday I definitely think it's a bad idea to do it with condoms filled with water. If you have forms on the way I would just wait till they come. No good can come from wearing essentially water balloons out and about. Too much could go wrong. The rubber could degrade because of the water, and break, a door could get swung into you and they could break, a small child with severe ADHD could happen across a needle and try to drill for milk...Who knows. Just by filling them alone you are stretching the latex outside it's intended shape, and this weakens the latex. If your goal is to go out thursday and have breasts, do it with the sock birdseed and pantyhose method or some other, safer less fragile way. I would hate to have you puncture a boob and spill all over. If it happens at home that would be one thing but in public, that could be traumatic.

TeaganNataliaAcheson
07-21-2011, 01:33 AM
Babes if you are going out thursday I definitely think it's a bad idea to do it with condoms filled with water. If you have forms on the way I would just wait till they come. No good can come from wearing essentially water balloons out and about. Too much could go wrong. The rubber could degrade because of the water, and break, a door could get swung into you and they could break, a small child with severe ADHD could happen across a needle and try to drill for milk...Who knows. Just by filling them alone you are stretching the latex outside it's intended shape, and this weakens the latex. If your goal is to go out thursday and have breasts, do it with the sock birdseed and pantyhose method or some other, safer less fragile way. I would hate to have you puncture a boob and spill all over. If it happens at home that would be one thing but in public, that could be traumatic. Oh and one more thing. To keep your boobs in, the compression cami is a good idea. Also, quick tip. Gently and gracefully bend at the knees to pick stuff up instead of bending straight over. You can keep more upright to keeps the girls in place.

AllieSF
07-21-2011, 01:39 AM
Cathrine,

I have used water filled balloons before and have gone out, danced all night and never had a problem. I used a balloon that was meant to expand. I have never tried a condom. I used a larger balloon so that the stretch when filled with water was no way near the full size of the air inflated balloon. Some people put another balloon over the water filled one (obviously before filling) specifically for accident prevention. May be worth the effort. Bird seed or rice in an old cut off nylon is also recommended. And, yes, bending at the knees is the lady like way to go. Good luck.

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 01:41 AM
thanks i dotry be as lady like as possible but sometimes i have to try crawl under my coach as i have a 3 year old that loves throwing thing under it and i am the one who has to try fish it out and then they slip out as i get up

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 01:44 AM
i do hear what you are saying and that would be a damper on the evening if that where to happen. I will make the birdseed option to night and see how that works i am sure it will be great for going out in. i just like the fell of the water ones as the have the bounce and movement (but not worth loosing my confidence over as this will be the first time out ever as Cathrine)

lynn_lynn
07-21-2011, 02:10 AM
Go get some balloon/condoms and a can of Spray Insulation.. , now it takes some practice, so get a lot of balloons/ or condoms work better cause there is a wide opening to vent.. The insulation needs some air to turn to solid. leave open some and form with hand.

Helps if you have an old bra laying around - like Im sure most of use do. Just lay it in there and form it some.. Once this stuff is out the can it begins to expand, so do a short burst, and another til you get the hang of it.. youll see if you have patience.. :D

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 02:21 AM
Lynn i am going to sound silly now but what is spray insulation? i think i have patience as i have 3 children rainging from 11 to 3 so lets see if i have learnt to be patient LOL. also a couple of questions about this way does it have the weight and movement??

eluuzion
07-21-2011, 03:20 AM
hiya C,

There are several companies online that sell "pocket bras". There is a piece of material sewn into the back of each breast support with a slit cut in it to allow you to slip in the breast forms. The "pocket" it creates keeps the forms in place.

Here is an example. It does not seem like it would be too difficult to add the same set-up to an existing bra yourself, too. If you can sew, that is...:heehee:

http://www.fredericks.com/Lace_Pocket_Bra/53689,default,pd.html

I was going to suggest some options with pins, but I decided putting pins and balloons together rarely results in a positive outcome...:D

:love:

Suzy Parker
07-21-2011, 03:28 AM
You might consider a mastectomy bra with sewn in pockets or if you are handy with a sewing machine grab some stretchy fabric and sew in some pockets yourself leaving the outside open to put them in. That should hold them in place.

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 03:34 AM
Yeah i have seen them on e-bay acually sounds like a plan to do it myself as the ones i have seen really aren't all that glomourous to say the least.

is the pocket opening ontop of the bra or on the side???

PINs ohh my gosh a new meaning to getting a girl wet LOL

Karren H
07-21-2011, 03:43 AM
Obviously you wearing the wrong kind of bra. You need a regular bra. One with more coverage. Not a push up. Chances are if your home made forms are falling out so will your silicone ones .

Suzy Parker
07-21-2011, 03:50 AM
The pockets are usually open to the outside by the arm pit.

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 03:51 AM
Karren i don't have push-up bras yet as i am waiting for my forms i have normal padded underwire bra's maybe it is the way i move a bit to boisterous maybe i need to slow my movements down as my wife says i do things way to fast and i need to slow down MAYBE but that is me do it and do it now kind of person.

i hope my silicone ones don't i would just have an episode there and then.

do you think i should go and get fitted for a bra and ask the SA's advice on the matter??????

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 03:52 AM
Thanks at least now i know where to stop sowing then knowing my luck i will end up sowing my blouse to the bra as well LOL

Suzy Parker
07-21-2011, 03:55 AM
I dont know how well it will work with a UW bra, you might try it with a soft cup bra instead.

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 03:59 AM
will get some this weekend and have a look see try one of each and see what happens can always unpick the stiching if it does not work

Samantha_Smile
07-21-2011, 04:19 AM
Hi there girls

i would like a bit of advice in keeping my boobs inside my bra i am using my home made ones (waiting for my breast forms to arrive) they are made out of the meathode of condoms filled with water and put into stockings to give it a bit more strength working well so far not leaks or water damage yet. See not everytime but alot when i bend over to pick things up while doing the house work as myself they seem to slip out

thanks
Cathrine

I'm appauled that nobody else has thought of this, but why don't you try bending/squatting like a lady :p (Sarcasm intended)
Bend your knees and lower yourself with your leg muscles. It's better for your back muscles and posture, you will improve leg muscle tone (which will look great in tights), and solving your problem, your bewbs wont fall out.

:D

eluuzion
07-21-2011, 04:54 AM
hey C,

In my early days of experimenting with everything and anything that could be squished into a bra, that I did try water in balloons. The heavier, stronger balloons...one inside the other, then using the knot as a "nipple". I think it is partially a viscosity issue. Water is..well...water. It just rolls around no matter how you try and contain it. Other "fillers" like pudding, hair gel, or even 100% silicone caulk (like 3M sold in caulking tubes for caulk guns) which some folks use to make toys and life sized dolls, it works better than water.

The filler needs to have some "stickiness" quality to it so it will stay "flat" against your flat chest to the point of not "rolling around". With water the minute you lean over the entire contents shift toward the lowest point, with the heaviest surge at the "top", causing it to just "roll" out. Even with the entire balloon being contained within the "perimeter" band stitching of a regular bra, bending over is still a risk.

With silicone or a similar filler, there is typically a "flat" back side surface that rests against your chest. A balloon would be similar to taking two breast forms, placing the backs (flat sides) together, then sticking the "ball" into one side of a bra.

You can buy a cheap "squishy" stress toy for $1 at a dollar store, cut off the nubs that some have on the outside (most are in shapes of weird creatures that resemble fat frogs, etc. When you squeeze them they "squish" out between your fingers, then snap back when you release pressure. You can find then in big bins on the bottom racks of stores selling "cheap" toys. They look like solid rubber or hard rubber, but they are filled with silicone or similar filler.

FYI, you can also buy platinum cure silicone in a two part liquid mix that is a 1-1 mix (equal parts of each). You simply mix the two parts, pour into your mold and wait about 8 hours for a useable cured casting that is ready to be encased in the outer poly, then worn. You can buy it at art supply houses that sell sculpture/mold making material. A company called "Smooth-On" sells kits for making all types of plastic and silicone rubber projects.

I make my own forms, as well as other "projects".:heehee: It is a blast. Fun for the whole family...if you are single and live alone like me...that is...:D

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 05:11 AM
LOL smile indeed you are correct i try be as lady like as possible just sometimes i forget to be and then POP goes the BOOBY

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 05:17 AM
FYI, you can also buy platinum cure silicone in a two part liquid mix that is a 1-1 mix (equal parts of each). You simply mix the two parts, pour into your mold and wait about 8 hours for a useable cured casting that is ready to be encased in the outer poly, then worn. You can buy it at art supply houses that sell sculpture/mold making material. A company called "Smooth-On" sells kits for making all types of plastic and silicone rubber projects.

Eluuzion I like the way you are thinking here maybe it would be a cheeper option as breast forms are not readly available here and the exchange rate is well insane where or who did you get a mold of breasts from???????

linda allen
07-21-2011, 07:50 AM
You might consider a mastectomy bra with sewn in pockets or if you are handy with a sewing machine grab some stretchy fabric and sew in some pockets yourself leaving the outside open to put them in. That should hold them in place.

I'm surprised that wasn't the first reply. That's the answer.

Stephenie S
07-21-2011, 09:46 AM
This happens to anyone wearing pads, hon, not just crossdressers.

I have a pair of little silicone "cutlets" I got at VS which I wear when I want a little more oomph. One day, bending over to draw blood from a patient, one of them slipped right out. It landed right in my patient's lap. I quickly picked it up and slipped it into the pocket of my scrubs with no harm done (other than my embarrassment).

The way to prevent this from happening is to bend at the knee instead of the waist. If you have to bend over while doing housework for instance, the answer is simple. Don't wear them while doing housework.

S

eluuzion
07-21-2011, 10:47 AM

Eluuzion I like the way you are thinking here maybe it would be a cheeper option as breast forms are not readly available here and the exchange rate is well insane where or who did you get a mold of breasts from???????

The last pair of forms I purchased came in two separate square boxes about 5" deep. Each box had a plastic insert "holder" with a perfect mold of the form for storage. Form sits in the holder face down with flat back up. Even has an indent for the nipple! They make great molds. Silicone is pretty forgiving in most molds, requiring little if any release product to be used.

It is great considering making the mold is always all the work. I would usually use something like Rebound 25 (platinum-cure silicone...brush on or alginate for the mold etc. This was like making a waffle it was so easy (but still have to do the casing of course).

Yes, go to a large art suppy house and find the sculpture/molding/casting section...then experiment...carefully that is.

As soon as I get some of these antiques and stuff out of the way and reclaim my studio (play room) back...I am going to try and make a whole silicone body to go with those forms...really!...

never a dull moment at my house...:D

Here are a few other options...

"making your own"
http://www.geekbabe.com/annie/feature/forms/together.html

Rubber fishing worms and balloons
http://www.blooberry.com/bformfaq/balloon.html
Seed in nylons
http://www.blooberry.com/bformfaq/nylons.html
Where to buy Cheap breast forms
http://lingerie.lovetoknow.com/Cheap_Breast_Forms

Breast Form retailers (alphabetical list)
A-K
http://www.blooberry.com/bformfaq/retailer.html
L-Z
http://www.blooberry.com/bformfaq/retailer2.html

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 02:25 PM
Thanks Eluuzion this helps alot really

Jilmac
07-21-2011, 04:29 PM
A full coverage bra with molded cups may help, also adjusting the shoulder straps to eliminate sag. Never use a push up, decollette style or a soft cup front hook bra, the forms will pop out every time you bend.

RenneB
07-21-2011, 05:00 PM
For me I started with tissues, migrated to waterballoons for the longest time as each time I was done, just break the balloon in the sink and make more the next time. Then I did the bird seed trick. It's really a trick and if you want to know how without getting bird seed everywhere, just let me know. Then it was forms and I'll never go back to anything else.

Second is the bra. Yes, full coverage is the trick and with forms I go with mostly shear bras as the forms are perfect and I don't need to cover anything up...

I am going to check out the rubber mold idea as I've got some other curves that need some work and the silicone forms for hips are either too expensive or don't work well...

Renne......

lynn_lynn
07-21-2011, 07:16 PM
Lynn i am going to sound silly now but what is spray insulation? i think i have patience as i have 3 children rainging from 11 to 3 so lets see if i have learnt to be patient LOL. also a couple of questions about this way does it have the weight and movement??

Im taking the area of the world you live in into consideration..
Spray expanding insulation foam: is used for homes for filling in cracks, its commonly found in hardware stores. http://i00.i.aliimg.com/photo/v0/252932964/EXPANDING_FOAM_SEALANT_INSULATION_SPRAY_CAN.jpg

when dried, its a solid.. http://scottiestech.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/expandy-foam.jpg < pic expandy foam in a coffee cup.

its pretty safe actually used for other modeling thing like :train layout background. It dries fast, but not to fast to work with molding it once you get the hang of it.

How Ive done it was wrap upper chest with Suran./ cellophane wrap.(you dont want contact on your skin, this helps clean up, makes form.

Place an older bra you dont care for on..
In short bursts fill the cup of your bra, do the other side too :p hahaaa..
wait for a while stand in front a fan,: And you have breast form. Take sand paper and scissors and trim em up for you: Paint if so desired..:D

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 11:48 PM
i know what tyou are talking about now yeah i have seen this it goes by another name here (cant remember off hand) will give it a try. thanks Lynn

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 11:54 PM
Eluuzion me and the wife were looking at the links you posted here we are going to try and make breast forms but we going to do it abit different see my wife is a C-cup and well we both sid at the same time is why not make a mold of hers using plaster of paris (the stuff that the doctors use when you break your arm) and wrap her boobs till we get the shape and let dry then once it is dry i have a mold i can use over and over again incase something should happen to the ones i have already made.

Just a couple of questions can i colour the latex a more skin colour sowhen they are inplace they look abit more real or is that a no no.

we are off tho the hobby store tomorrow to get all the goodies can't wait
i will let you all know how it went

and A BIG thanks to all those who gave good advise

eluuzion
07-22-2011, 01:44 AM
... using plaster of paris

Just a couple of questions can i colour the latex a more skin colour sowhen they are inplace they look abit more real or is that a no no.

To do it "right", you add the color pigment to urethane rubber, plastic and epoxy compounds during the mixing process. But yes, you can paint the cast pieces later too. Just like every other art medium, anything is possible...that's why it is called "ART", right?

Making molds and castings is a complex process that requires exact measurement of each compound when you mix, to achieve the desired result. It is important to remember you are working with dangerous chemicals, not baking a cake, lol. Mixing the wrong chemicals together can have disastrous health consequences in some cases.

That is one reason I am cautious about giving instructions on such things on the Internet. Plus, given the communication restrictions inherent in online “conversations” on forums, etc...It takes forever to explain a complex topic, lol. It is fairly easy for me to discuss and explain privacy, personal security counter-measures, surveillance cams, etc. (my business) But with life-casting, molds, castings and “f/x” stuff, there are so many excellent sites and tutorials (like instructables.com) that I tend to post links rather than try to explain it myself, lol.

I have been an “artist” for fun and profit most of my life. Art is like playing in the sandbox for me...endless fun. I am not an “expert” in this area. I became fascinated with silicone molds/casting after discovering the “Real Doll” (life-size human replicas made with silicone) type sites. This amped up my curiosity about breast forms, F/X, life-casting and playing with silicone and related compounds. It is a blast. Be careful, it is addicting! hehehe.

Your “plaster cloth” technique is a viable option. There are “kits” available with just enough plaster cloth to make a mold of your face, with instructions, etc. I bought one at a hobby store years ago for about $7. (made by a company named “Rigid Wrap”)

There are some new “brush on” alginate/silicone products now that are designed to apply directly to your face/body parts for a mold. Really cool...that process is called “life-casting”.

There are lots of “mask making” and “monster prosthetic” making sites online that focus heavily on the Halloween, monster, fake mutation and special effects stuff. Just “Google” life-casting, “silicone prosthetics” and similar search words to get lots of links and free information and tutorials.

But I really like this one company that is more geared to supplying the materials to “art houses” and educating the public on the industry. They have excellent free tutorials on their site, U-Tube, etc. Plus they are the suppliers of all the chemicals too. Links below...

Here is a link to answer your questions about “color”.
http://www.smooth-on.com/pages.php?pID=56&cID=12

Here is a link to the extensive “how to” section.
http://www.smooth-on.com/howto.php

The one thing I will caution you about is exposing your skin to these chemicals. Some medical grade silicones, alginates and such are made to contact skin. Many others are not so it is worth the time to make sure you are not exposing yourself to a hazard... (By reading all of the chemical sheets on the solo products and combining them.)

I can say from my experience that getting the color of human skin that you desire is not an easy task. It is an endless experimentation exercise just like CD make-up. Hey, it is all fun!!

looking forward to an update on your progress!:hugs:

Have Fun!

linda allen
07-22-2011, 08:10 AM
I have a pair of little silicone "cutlets" I got at VS which I wear when I want a little more oomph. One day, bending over to draw blood from a patient, one of them slipped right out. It landed right in my patient's lap.

That would make a great video for Youtube.

Cathrine
07-25-2011, 05:43 AM
AN Update on my creations
well i got all the goodies that was needed to create my boobs, we made a cast mold of my wifes boobs on friday evening which was fun really, let them dry and on saturday the construction began i found that 2 layers of liquid latex was just not enough for my liking tried one with three and then one with four layers. THe four worked better for me i managed to colour the latex pretty well (seeing i was a printer before i became an accountant) instead of making the boob goo. we managed to find some silly putty (( i think it is calledthat can't remember now it looks and feels like a ball of snot and does not stick to your fingers (sorry about that)) we found clear stuff and well it worked like a charm filled the boobs with new found goo and sealed it off tried them on on sunday after everything had settled and dried over night just to make sure and the boobs looked and felt just like the real thing WOW. you could even see the nipple on it figure how to do that as well here is the trick seeing i had the mold of the wifes boobs i had a nipple to work with when the latex dried on the mold so we looked how to make a nipple we got the liquid latex and well made a small ball out of it to fit the nipple then painted aleyer of liquid latex to hols it in place then went on to glue it to the backing and fill it.

i am so happy with the end result i can even wear low cut tops with a bit of make up you would not even know. i am a happy girl this monday morning.

THANKS ELUUZION YOU ARE A STAR

AllieSF
07-25-2011, 01:43 PM
Catherine we need a pic of the mold, the boobs and then you wearing them and the makeup you used. That sounds so cool what you did. Now let's see if they last to the 1,000 mile check up! Thanks for sharing.

linda allen
07-25-2011, 03:02 PM
Some of these home made boobs sound a little hard and rubbery to me. I make mine from kitchen garbage bag material, rubber bands, and water. Like balloons but with empty space so they conform to the chest and the bra. They have a good feel to them (the human body is mostly water anyway), and if they've been someplace cold, a minute or two in the microwave will bring them up to body temperature with no harm.

eluuzion
07-25-2011, 06:18 PM
AN Update on my creations...

Congratulations!
Now all you need to do is find a country western bar that has a mechanical horse and test em’ out!:heehee:

Isn't arts and crafts fun? lol
Just like Christmas presents...hand-made gifts are always more fun and personable,especially when they are for yourself. :)

I think some classes should be a mandatory part of our early educational curriculum. Basic classes like automotive repair, home economics, personal finances, wood shop, basic nutrition, health and fitness, basic decision making/problem solving, common sense 101 and of course the most important class...arts & crafts.

Back in kindergarten when we started off making those clay Gumby figures during art & crafts time, who knew how useful those skills would turn out to be for us as an adult (CDer). :D

The only drawback to playing with silicone, urethanes and such for me is that it becomes “curiously addicting”. If you happen to find yourself agreeing with me someday, here are a few “materials” links that will come in handy...

Silicone gel for breast prosthesis
http://www.siliconerubbercn.com/8-1-silicone-gel.html
Elastigel
http://www.monstermakers.com/product/elastigel-cyberskin-hotflesh-thermal-gel-polymelt.html
Alja-Safe Alginate
http://www.smooth-on.com/Life-Casting-Alja-/c3_1185/index.html

And...for those of us with imaginative projects that exceed our discretionary income...
GE 100% silicone caulk...the CD’s favorite tool in the toolbox...
http://www.homedepot.com/buy/paint/caulking-sealants/ge/12-pack-98-oz-clear-kitchen-bath-silicone-ii-caulk-93710.html

Being single with no SO in site...after making my own silicone forms, I decided to make the rest of the body to go with it. I am working on the material list now, which for the most part consists of platinum cure silicone and the moveable joints from lawn chairs.:D

Never a dull moment at my house...

Nancie64
07-25-2011, 10:24 PM
Why are some you of you girls wasting your time with bird seed, water balloons, and other not so nice things. You can buy a set of silicone breast enhancers for around $35.00, less than a nice pair of shoes. I did post the ebay store in one of my past post. I even keep a spare pair on hand in case I tear one or when I go for several days dressed I will change them while I wash and let the other ones dry. My SO tells me they feel like the real thing and the price is right. Try them.

Cathrine
07-26-2011, 12:34 AM
Hi Nacie yeah all fair and well when you live in the U.S. or in Europetry buying things from ebay while living in South Africa the exchange rate will kill you and you budget. $35.00 when exchanged it is about the same as you spending $250 on a pair and that is excluding any international posting and that is more that what i would have paid for the breast forms so as per my calculations it would be about theequivalent to you spending $500.00 in total for breast forms. so till i can save up enough to get (might not after the success of what i have made) my own they will have to do for now.

Cathrine
07-26-2011, 12:35 AM
Hi Allie

i will post soon as i get my camera back from my brother i will post all the pics.

linda allen
07-26-2011, 07:44 AM
Why are some you of you girls wasting your time with bird seed, water balloons, and other not so nice things. You can buy a set of silicone breast enhancers for around $35.00, less than a nice pair of shoes. ........

Some of us don't have a good way to receive packages without others knowing about them. If I didn't have this problem, I would have all the nice things. Boobs, butt, thighs, nice wig, .............

We each have our own situations we have to deal with.

eluuzion
07-26-2011, 11:24 PM
Why are some you of you girls wasting your time with bird seed, water balloons, and other not so nice things...

hiya N,

Valid point, interesting question...
I believe there are as many answers to that question as there are people doing it. :heehee:

"We do not see the world as it is. We see the world as we ARE." :)

We all have varied motivations for the decisions we make and our behavior. Most of the things we do are based upon our personal experiences, perceptions and circumstances. While other peoples' actions may mystify us, they always make sense to the person doing it at the time.

I just find it fascinating to learn the logic and motivation that fuels other people's behavior. I don't feel compelled to change or "correct" anyone. That is a parent's and law enforcement responsibility.:heehee: I'm just curious to know "why" we do what we do. I always find it very entertaining and many times I learn something that I did not know.

Regarding the issues about breast forms in this thread, for me "making forms" is not a decision motivated by financial constraints. It is a choice motivated by my innate, overzealous curiosity, just as most of the things I do in life are. :heehee:

:hugs: