PDA

View Full Version : TV shows that were a must see as a young crossdresser.

Suzy Parker
07-21-2011, 02:59 AM
Well three come to mind.
First there was I Dream of Jeanie, wow what a figure Barbara Eden had. I loved all of the fashions from the time as well.
Next was Wonder Woman, what young crossdresser did not fantasize about wearing that wonderful costume of hers.
Last but not least would be Gilligans Island. There has always been a debate over Mary Ann or Ginger, well for me it was defineately Ginger. I loved her wardrobe especially the long gold dress and the long white beaded dress. If she only packed that much clothing for a three hour tour I sure would like to see the rest of her wardrobe. Mmmm

What shows were a must see for you?

prene
07-21-2011, 03:06 AM
i loved the figure of Maryanne on the beverly hillbillys.

great figure in jeans wow

Melody Phillips
07-21-2011, 03:12 AM
The Dick Van Dyke show. Laura Petrie with her capri pants.
That Girl. Ann Marie (Marlo Thomas) with her cute hair and mod fashions

Suzy Parker
07-21-2011, 03:15 AM
Were those the tight capri pants that zipped in the back? I loved those older pants and shorts style that zipped in back.

How about Della Street from Perry Mason? She had a simply elegent style and I loved it when she wore a pencil skirted suit.

Karren H
07-21-2011, 03:24 AM
Donna Reed Show.... Leave it to Beaver and of coarse The Carroll Burnett show.. Carroll in "Went with the wind" in her dress made from curtains with the curtain rod is my fashion idol!!

Suzy Parker
07-21-2011, 03:43 AM
I do specifically remember one episode of Andy Grifith that really made my jaw drop.

"The Manicurist" with Barbara Eden. OMG did that women have a figure just to die for and the tight dresses she wore were the things dreams were made of.

You can watch all three parts here: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1680&bih=849&q=the%20manicurist%20andy%20griffith&gbv=2&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1938l9797l0l10563l28l27l0l18l1l1l406l2952l2-3.5.1l9&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbm=vid&source=og&sa=N&tab=iv

Let me know what you think.

I think I was a woman during that time and reincarnated as a man today. I guess when they wiped the memory it was not a complete erasure.

prettytoes
07-21-2011, 03:45 AM
Dukes of Hazard...Daisy Duke...enough said!

Dawna Ellen Bays
07-21-2011, 05:37 AM
Batman, with Julie Newmar in her Catwoman getup. There was also an episode that had one of the Joker's "molls," a gorgeous blonde in a slinky, purple catsuit that I think is 90% responsible for my crossdressing. Suzy already mentioned Ginger's gold gown...

Marie-Elise
07-21-2011, 05:45 AM
I do specifically remember one episode of Andy Grifith that really made my jaw drop.

"The Manicurist" with Barbara Eden. OMG did that women have a figure just to die for and the tight dresses she wore were the things dreams were made of.

You can watch all three parts here: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&biw=1680&bih=849&q=the%20manicurist%20andy%20griffith&gbv=2&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=1938l9797l0l10563l28l27l0l18l1l1l406l2952l2-3.5.1l9&ie=UTF-8&tbo=u&tbm=vid&source=og&sa=N&tab=iv

I think I was a woman during that time and reincarnated as a man today. I guess when they wiped the memory it was not a complete erasure.

Wow...Barbara Eden was hot! Love her dress and shoes in that first scene getting off the bus. If it was possible to be transported into that scene, I would.

joan47
07-21-2011, 05:50 AM
The Lennon Sisters on Lawrence Welk...all those petticoats.....wow

PrettyFlowingGown
07-21-2011, 05:57 AM
"Dynasty" - Linda Evans in those gorgous gowns descending down those long stairs. i loved watching her.
"Green Acres" - Ava Garbor in those gorgous flowing nightgowns. i was smitten by nightgowns at a young age.

alice clair
07-21-2011, 06:34 AM
How about Tom Hanks in busom buddies

suit
07-21-2011, 06:40 AM
how about gun smoke and the wild wild west all those corseted beauties, they were not just zipped into there tight satin clothes they were laced in and tied ! and damb I cant undo knots infront of me!

Laurie A
07-21-2011, 07:19 AM
Diana Rigg in the Avengers.

I couldn't wait until Steed would say, "Mrs. Peel, we're needed!"

jennifer easton
07-21-2011, 07:40 AM
Prene, I think you mean Ellie May she was in the Hillbilly's AKA Donna Douglas Jenni

Jocelyn Quivers
07-21-2011, 07:45 AM
Dukes of Hazard...Daisy Duke...enough said!

Very true indeed. Also Three's Company (Janet, being a very early role model of mine), Wonder Woman, Solid Gold, Star Search, Fame and all of those cursed 80's areobic shows.

DebbieL
07-21-2011, 07:57 AM
I loved Honey West - the opening credits had her in a gorgeous shiny dress - sequins or satin, I can't remember.
I loved some of the Musical Variety shows - Jackie Gleason and Dean Martin both had sketches in drag, but then they would have the June Taylor dancers in really amazing outfits.
Dean Martin's gold diggers featured a wide variety of great fashions, on a great variety of very different types of women.
Benny Hill also had a dance group, and an awesome costume designer, not to mention lots of scenes with women in garters, stockings, and heels.
I really miss the 1960s fashions. Back then ALL of the girls in school could ONLY wear skirts, and even though they were supposed to be no more than 4 inches above the knee - the skirts could be adjusted so that a too short skirt could be pulled down by the time you got to the dean's office. There were also the sweater-dresses, worn with nude or tan sheer hose, rather than leggings as they are today. Many of those old shows from the 1960s featured those fashions.

Laugh-in always had a nice variety of great outfits from up-and-coming designers.

Shows like Bewitched, That Girl, Mod Squad, Partridge Family, All in the Family, and most of the detective shows of the day - featured great outfits by top designers of the day, most included a wide variety of styles, but lots of nice skirts, satin or brightly colored. Part of this was because television was moving from black-and-white to color, and they wanted to make the colors as bright as possible. At the same time, the needed lots of contrast so that those who still watched in black-and-white could see something they still wanted to watch.

Early MTV videos were always great, because MTV knew that if they laced the programming with lots of videos of women in short skirts, lingerie, exotic outfits, and so on, that people would be more likely to stay tuned, or better yet, tape the show. On MTV, the ads were sometimes better than some of the videos.

In 1969, our school voted to let the girls wear pants, and the boys could wear shorts. ALL of the girls wore pants all winter, but in the spring, when I and a few others tried to wear shorts, we were dragged over the asphalt until our legs bled, then dragged by our feet until our chests bled. This was done AT THE DIRECTION of the gym coach, who told the jocks to make sure that any sissy who wore shorts would not look good in them - and would not wear them to school again. My rebellion has been to wear short shorts as often as I can during the summer, as short as possible, with or without wig, makeup, and bra, and to keep the legs totally hairless.

I don't miss a LOT of the 1960s and 1970s. The Vietnam war, the draft, the trashed economy, Watergate, and never knowing if this would be the day the nukes came down - but I do miss the fashions.

NyssaF
07-21-2011, 12:01 PM
Bosom Buddies, of course!

Kate Lynn
07-21-2011, 12:04 PM
The Dick Van Dyke show. Laura Petrie with her capri pants.
That Girl. Ann Marie (Marlo Thomas) with her cute hair and mod fashions

Ah yes,Laura Petries capri pants,and cute flats,I always wanted a pair of flats like hers.

Kate Lynn
07-21-2011, 12:10 PM

I just love the high heels they wore back then,I wish I could find a pair of them,and yes Barbara Eden was a real Babe,she married Mike Ansara,she met him while she was making the movie,Voyage To The Bottom of the Sea,and if you have seen that movie,you know.

Suzy Parker
07-21-2011, 12:32 PM
I just love the high heels they wore back then,I wish I could find a pair of them,and yes Barbara Eden was a real Babe,she married Mike Ansara,she met him while she was making the movie,Voyage To The Bottom of the Sea,and if you have seen that movie,you know.

Oh I know, I have that in my CD\DVD collection. LOL

EllieOPKS
07-21-2011, 12:37 PM
On a little more current note, playing on HBO right now is a movie called TransAmerica. It's pretty good.

Vickie_CDTV
07-21-2011, 02:16 PM
Joan Collins in Dynasty was always a favorite of mine, and Delta Burke in Designing Women. I was probably the only teenage boy who watched that show, but wow I though Suzanne Sugarbaker was incredibly sexy... her full figure, those gorgeous and elegant 80s blouses and skirt suits, the 4" heels, she even wore a corset (underneath her clothes) on the show on occasion. (And wigs too)

mercterr
07-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Married with Children. Christine Applegate in her tight dresses and pantyhose! Night Court. Loved Marky Post.

Jilmac
07-21-2011, 04:14 PM
Petticoat Junction comes to mind with Kates three daughters, then there was Green Acres with Eva Gabor, also Elly Mae Clampett in her skin tight jeans and checkered shirt tied at the waist.

RenneB
07-21-2011, 04:34 PM
Oh I can't belive no one has mentioned Gilligan's Island. Ginger or MaryAnne? For me it was Ginger with those long tight gowns and all the sex appeal you could deal out....

Renne.....

drushin703
07-21-2011, 04:52 PM
its not really so long ago but Cluless of any episode with Stacy Dash........she wore a leather mini skirt once with white
thigh high stockings and I have been trying to dress like her ever since....dana.

Suzy Parker
07-21-2011, 04:59 PM
Renne please see post #1 on page 2.

RenneB
07-21-2011, 05:12 PM
OPpps my bad. I got caught staring at that white outfit on the post and not reading. How distracting your avitar is... But that's a good thing.

Renne.....

Eryn
07-21-2011, 05:48 PM
Bewitched, especially the early episodes while the Jacqueline Kennedy influence was still strong.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
07-22-2011, 02:38 AM
How bout one just last year? NCIS where Abbey wore the white pleated Marilyn Monroe dress. I love a lot of Abbey's outfits on the show. June Cleaver's and Marilyn Monroe's dresses and of course any shot of Jackie Kennedy with her elegant outfits. What I wouldn't give to have Jackie's wardrobe, except the pink outfit worn on November 22nd.

Paula_56
07-22-2011, 05:37 AM
How about the Musters, when Grandpa mad a potion to turn himself into a woman, the the end of the show little Eddy acidently drank and turned into a cute blonde I was so jealous

Also does anyone remember an episode of My three Sons where Ernies has a new friend a tomboy and Ernie has no idea she's a girl, Ernie finds out and drops casue she's a girl and then in the end "Tiger" shows up pretty as can be in a dress and they go to a dance

Well I really related to Tiger,

siantv2003
07-22-2011, 06:10 AM
Connie Sellecca in Hotel!!
She was so hot, so sexy!! Like most teenage boys I wouldve given anything to be with her but suspect that I may have been alone in also wanting to wear what she wore

Annie D
07-22-2011, 11:19 AM
Not TV but how about each and every James Bond movie. Through the years Bond may have changed from Connery to Craig but the women he consorted with were HOT! HOT! HOT! Goldfinger may have the name but all the movies had "Pussy Galore" and the bodies and outfits to match!

UNDERDRESSER
07-22-2011, 11:52 AM
How bout one just last year? NCIS where Abbey wore the white pleated Marilyn Monroe dress. I love a lot of Abbey's outfits on the show. June Cleaver's and Marilyn Monroe's dresses and of course any shot of Jackie Kennedy with her elegant outfits. What I wouldn't give to have Jackie's wardrobe, except the pink outfit worn on November 22nd.Oh yes! I have a thing for Paulie Perrete....

Nobody else had mentioned this one, I'm supprised... Erin Gray as Wilma Deering, those suits!

t-girlxsophie
07-22-2011, 12:12 PM
The Avengers-with Purdey (Joanna Lumley)

70s British Comedys-Man about the House,The Liver Birds and Bless this House
Each programme featured young,fashionable Females in lead roles,as a young CDer
I was glued to each programme

Sophie

VeronicaMoonlit
07-22-2011, 12:54 PM
I am surprised no one has mentioned the talk shows of the late 70's early 80's. Phil Donahue? "Scarf Period" Oprah? Early Sally Jesse Raphael? Even early Springer before he figured out he couldn't out empathy Oprah and went trash?

Veronica

NicoleScott
07-22-2011, 02:26 PM
Gunsmoke - I always admired Miss Kitty's eyelashes.

LilSissyStevie
07-22-2011, 02:41 PM
I wanted to be Annette Funicello from the Micky Mouse Club when I grew up. Then it was Shelly Fabares from the Donna Reed Show.

Suzy Parker
07-22-2011, 02:49 PM
How about the Flip Wilson show and "Geraldine Jones".

Gina X
07-22-2011, 03:49 PM
The Avengers-with Purdey (Joanna Lumley)

70s British Comedys-Man about the House,The Liver Birds and Bless this House
Each programme featured young,fashionable Females in lead roles,as a young CDer
I was glued to each programme

Sophie

How about Gina from Heartbeat......

My Lady Marsea
07-22-2011, 04:55 PM
OMG! How could we like forget Barbara Feldon of Get Smart?

Barbara Jo
07-22-2011, 06:03 PM
Some of my favorates are already listed.
How about Connie Stevens in "Hawaiian Eye"?

cdkrista
07-22-2011, 07:24 PM
I always loved Victoria Principal as Pam Ewing on Dallas.

Also the Hee Haw Honeys...lets not forget about those ladies!

MsJanessa
07-22-2011, 07:48 PM
absolutley the Avengers--Diana Rigg in that leather jumpsuit---I wanted to be Her

MsJanessa
07-22-2011, 07:50 PM
Gunsmoke - I always admired Miss Kitty's eyelashes. and Miss Kitty's gowns and fabulous updo

Amy Hepker
07-22-2011, 08:06 PM
I like the Gilligans Island where the Mad scientist took the castaways to an Island and put them in the Dungeon and then switched the brains of them all. The Guys all ended up in the Ladies bodies. Oh how I dreamed that was true and I could change bodies with a girl.

Kendra Sue
07-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Bosom Buddies starring Tom Hanks

vikki2020
07-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Ann Marie, "That Girl", was my first inspiration. Still trying to be "that' girl!:heehee:

Kendra Sue
07-22-2011, 08:15 PM
Forgot about that one. She was a cutie

CarlaWestin
07-22-2011, 08:23 PM
June Cleaver, of course!

Heels, pearls and housework.

Jamie Burton
07-22-2011, 09:04 PM
Charlies Angels - always lots of good outfits on that show
Moonlighting - even with the soft lighting!
X-Files - Scully had some sharp suits, both pants and skirts. Plus she could run in heels!

Suzy Parker
07-22-2011, 09:14 PM
Happy Days
Mork and Mindy (Pam Dawber was a total babe)
WKRP in Cincinati (Loni Anderson - nuff said)
And how about Rowan and Martin's Laugh In

Natalie_393
07-22-2011, 11:39 PM
About the Nanny with Fran dresser her outfits Were so wild but I loved the short skirts and tights she used to wear plus her blouses looked so sexy on her I used to watch that and be so jelous

Suzy Parker
07-23-2011, 08:58 AM
TV show that you as a crossdresser of today must watch:

Pan Am

OMG, I love the tight fitting skirts and dresses from that time!

Stephanie47
07-23-2011, 11:55 AM
I did not make a correlation between the television shows I watched and being en femme until I started wearing dresses. I drooled over the great looking teenage girls and young women, but, my cross-dressing wardrobe was borrowed and limited. When I was drawn deeper into being en femme I settled for the June Cleaver-1950's-1960's look of dresses with full skirts. I do not own one pair of feminine style jeans, capri pants, slacks, etc. Women in the 1950's and 1960's would not wear anything but a dress.

t-girlxsophie
07-23-2011, 01:13 PM
How about Gina from Heartbeat......

Yeah Gina,That's what I loved about that show,Gina always dressed lovely also her hairstyles,And her makeup was always flawless,Would have been a great time to be around fashion wise.I always thought watching her that a lot of the clothing styles from those days seem to be around now,Cute Cardis,bright coloured tunic tops etc.Hope you dont mind me asking did you choose your femme name because of her?

Sophie

VeronicaMoonlit
07-23-2011, 01:51 PM
Gunsmoke - I always admired Miss Kitty's eyelashes.

She did have some awesome , but anachronistic, lashes on that show.

Moonlighting - even with the soft lighting!

It wasn't the lighting it was the focus or diffusion filter/vaseline on the lens!

WKRP in Cincinati (Loni Anderson - nuff said)

I preferred Bailey, and in fact tried to duplicate Bailey's look in my young crossdressing days.

About the Nanny with Fran dresser her outfits Were so wild but I loved the short skirts and tights she used to wear plus her blouses looked so sexy on her

Oh Mistah Sheffield? MISS Fine! Her outfits (and that BIG hair) were like another character in themselves. That staircase in the Sheffield house got a lot of use with Miss Fine sashaying down it. It was on the left in the pilot on the right in the series itself. It was fun watching Sylvia's, Yetta's, Miss Babcocks, and Val's outfits as well.

Fran has a new show on TV Land.

Veronica

BrendaAlexandra
07-23-2011, 03:03 PM
There has always been a debate over Mary Ann or Ginger, well ...

I wanted to be Ginger, but I wanted to do Mary Ann!

brandi
07-23-2011, 05:16 PM
Umm...... Anyone think of Charlie's Angels? Farrah, Kate, and Jacqueline. Or even the Bionic Woman.

Brandi

flatlander_48
07-23-2011, 08:56 PM
Going further back, Gale Storm in My Little Margie. Loved those Fit 'n Flare dresses...

Jenny Green
07-24-2011, 12:50 AM
Here's 2 that no one's mentioned yet:
* Love American Style. Those cute actresses in mini skirts and go-go boots and long hair...
* Anything with Adrienne Barbeau. Even including Maude, as long as you could use your hand and block out Bea Arthur. Ha!

And, yes, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, and Julie Newmar as Catwoman. Big deep breath here.

-- Jenny

flatlander_48
07-24-2011, 05:49 AM
Here's 2 that no one's mentioned yet:
* Love American Style. Those cute actresses in mini skirts and go-go boots and long hair...
* Anything with Adrienne Barbeau. Even including Maude, as long as you could use your hand and block out Bea Arthur. Ha!

And, yes, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, Barbara Eden, and Julie Newmar as Catwoman. Big deep breath here.

-- Jenny

Got so say, that while Adrienne Barbeau was definitely good looking, Bea Arthur had Presence. That you can't teach...

Dena
07-24-2011, 11:47 AM
How about the Musters, when Grandpa mad a potion to turn himself into a woman, the the end of the show little Eddy acidently drank and turned into a cute blonde

I missed that one, would love to see it! I remember an episode of Mission Impossible where the actor who played Greg Brady had to dress as a girl to flee some country.

I have 5 older sisters, have the rest of you watched as many Beauty Pageants as I have?!!

BillieJoEllen
07-24-2011, 03:28 PM
For me it was the Mickey Mouse Club with Annette, Sheryl and Karen. I also never liked to miss Dennis the Menace with Margaret and her flouncy dresses...

Leelou
07-24-2011, 03:50 PM
Some one mentioned Happy Days, but not specifically the episode where Richie had to crossdress as an initiation. He looked soooo good. Fonzie even dances with him. mmmmm.

PrettyFlowingGown
07-24-2011, 05:13 PM
Rue McClannahan in "The Golden girls" was a inspiration too, all those long flowing nightgowns were gorgous. i'm buying some on dvd to have a look again.

BLUE ORCHID
07-24-2011, 05:31 PM
Joan Collins in Dynasty was always a favorite of mine, and Delta Burke in Designing Women. I was probably the only teenage boy who watched that show, but wow I though Suzanne Sugarbaker was incredibly sexy... her full figure, those gorgeous and elegant 80s blouses and skirt suits, the 4" heels, she even wore a corset (underneath her clothes) on the show on occasion. (And wigs too)

They were a couple of my favorites too but Julia Sugarbaker was aways such a classy elegant & lady.

Orchid

Valerie1973
07-24-2011, 05:57 PM
Heres another kid who played Charlie's Angels. I also loved to watch Designing Women. Loved their outfits.

Steph.TS
07-24-2011, 06:07 PM
Ranma 1/2

applicable for CD's and TS's

flatlander_48
07-25-2011, 06:57 AM
I have 5 older sisters, have the rest of you watched as many Beauty Pageants as I have?!!

Yes, probably. Grandmother and aunt didn't miss a one...

TGMarla
07-25-2011, 08:27 AM
I remember really enjoying WKRP in Cincinnati. The clothing and the hairstyles worn by Loni Anderson in that show just bowled me over.

FrillyShelly
07-25-2011, 08:42 AM
No..... no...... no..... no to all the above!!

The FIRST must-see crossdressing TV came from Loony Tunes when bugs bunny dressed up as a girl bunny !!

:-)

Jenniferca
07-25-2011, 07:43 PM
Absolutely! All of the above. My long-time dream is Miss Kitty from "Gunsmoke". I've always wanted one of those big frilly, lacey dresses with the bustle...Sigh...

Yolanda_Voils
07-25-2011, 07:57 PM
Agree most with Kelly Bundy on Married with Children, she was such a HO ;) don't we all just wish

"Dynasty" - Linda Evans
I saw Linda Evans yesterday on TV and WOW, what a beauty, she has to be 65 or so and still a super Fox

Rachel Morley
07-25-2011, 08:16 PM
Bewitched, especially the early episodes while the Jacqueline Kennedy influence was still strong.
Ditto! Absolutely! I loved watching that show and I was always interested in what Samantha was wearing.

The FIRST must-see crossdressing TV came from Loony Tunes when bugs bunny dressed up as a girl bunny !! :-)
You bet! When I first saw that as a kid I nearly jumped out of my skin! Bugs likes girls' clothes too?! (as well as me?)

flatlander_48
07-26-2011, 09:54 AM
You bet! When I first saw that as a kid I nearly jumped out of my skin! Bugs likes girls' clothes too?! (as well as me?)

Well, it wasn't all just carrots and fooling Elmer Fudd, now was it?

mskanuchi
07-26-2011, 10:17 AM
Emma Peel on the Avengers - WOW that was great.

Jodi
07-26-2011, 08:11 PM
The TV mini-series "Scruples" from about 25 years ago. Lindsey Wagner played the owner of the highend women's boutique. She was usually dressed to the nines for most of the 6 hour series.

Jodi

ricci
07-26-2011, 09:45 PM
Very true indeed. Also Three's Company (Janet, being a very early role model of mine), Wonder Woman, Solid Gold, Star Search, Fame and all of those cursed 80's areobic shows.

Three's Company for sure. Janet was always my favorite. Loved her in her pantyhose and nighty. Solid Gold was amazing. The hottest girls with the hottest bodies in the hottest outfits!
I also remember the first time I saw Kathy Smith in her tights and high cut leotard–WOW. But When I was 13, after watching an MTV vidoe of Toni Basil (I know - corny!) I put on a pair of pantyhose and well, here I am!

RachelX
07-29-2011, 02:53 PM
OMG! I love this thread!
For me Bewitched was more than just a TV show. Samantha was my role model. I loved the way the character grew and loved even more how her wardrobe evolved. Her outfits just got better and better, as I much preferred her shorter skirts and dresses. One that I especially liked was when she subbed for Mary the Good Fairy. I idolized Elizabeth Montgomery, wanting to imitate her in every way.
The Partridge Family was a must see from the start. Lots of cute outfits on a variety of characters.
Anyone else watch Nanny and the Professor? Nanny (Juliet Mills) always wore a super cute and very feminine look, never to be seen in pants.

Brown Eyed Girl
07-29-2011, 03:03 PM
It was I Dream of Genie for me....those outfits were always amazing!

monika
07-29-2011, 08:18 PM
Married with Children. Christine Applegate in her tight dresses and pantyhose! Night Court. Loved Marky Post.

Oh yeah! Christina Applegate for me too!
This outfit and blonde wig was me trying to imitate her:)

Sallee
07-29-2011, 08:21 PM
The Mary Tyler Moore show and the for runner to that Laura Petry was hot and I loved her dresses

Robyn2006
07-29-2011, 11:44 PM
All day, all night it's Mary Ann (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkXse6dPjaU)

Suzy Parker
07-30-2011, 12:29 AM
No way, Ginger is fabulous!

gretchen_love
07-30-2011, 02:31 AM
Ok I may be young, but these are some of the shows I grew up with...1) Xena warrior Princess 2) Agent Scully from the X-files and of course 3) CPT/MAJ Samantha Carter from SG-1

Beverly
07-30-2011, 06:19 AM
I wasn't a young crossdresser, but I was younger! I realy liked Designing Women! I loved the styles they wore. They were always dressed to the nines and very pretty! Even Delta Burke!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Designing_women_cast.jpg