PDA

View Full Version : So jealous of the wife

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 03:45 AM
Evey morning my wife makes me so jealous :sad: as she bbm's me what she is wearing as i leave before she wakes up in the morning (TRAFFIC IN THE MORNINGS) and she knows that i want to go to work dressed as i would like to dress as well as in public (THURSDAY being my fist time out ever) she tells me what skirt dress or nice pants she is wearing as well as what kind of top if she is wearing heels and what undies shes got on. i tell her everymorning that is it just not fair and she just laughs it has become out little thing every morning we end up laughing and talking about one day when the world grows up and no longers see's gender where it makes no difference what or who you are as long as you are happy. going to take a long time in South Africa though (for thoughs from S.A. if thee are any you know what i mean) but one day we will be able to go to work as we want dream of mine asnd my wifes just so i can get off her back about her being able to wear all thoughs pretty clothes that i can't to work, i do underdress but can't wear a bra to work as S.A. is very hot even in winter it only gets to 1c and 15c in winter and summer 15c to 30+c in summer.

Maria in heels
07-21-2011, 04:28 AM
Catherine, I love the game that your wife is playing with you. My wife sends me pictures of the pumps and stilettos that I buy her while she is at work. She knows that I love my heels, and will be sitting at her desk and just send me one during the day at a random time. Remember to hug your wife and thank her for being so understanding...

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 05:09 AM
Maria it is fun indeed but it kills me knowing and not being able to and she knows it. i do every day.

Marie-Elise
07-21-2011, 05:50 AM
Sounds like a fun game. I know it would help me get through the day.

Karren H
07-21-2011, 06:09 AM
Guess I'm so lucky my wife dresses like $#*i$t! Sigh.

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 06:10 AM
It is a gas once you get into it yeah i think i am going to turn the tables and do that with regards to what panties i am wearing but on second thought she also wears panties so really not going to work DAMN

LOL we dress pretty much the same funny thing is we got pretty much the same taste in clothing not everything though thank goodness other wise we would look like twins LOL except she is blonde and i am a brunette

Cynthia Anne
07-21-2011, 06:45 AM
I think your wife has a little mean streak in her! All in fun though! Treat her speacial because she is! You are one lucky girl! Hugs!

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 07:04 AM
ooohhhhhhhhh i know she does but is is all in good fun, i do treat her special she is the best thing to happen to me in pretty much all my life treats men like a man when i am one and a girlfriend when i am one love htat woman to bits

satin n lace
07-21-2011, 07:20 AM
My wife and i talk about the same thing about the world accepting us just going out dressed whenever we want myby one day. She's the same way but with her shoes , she knows its soo hard for me to get them because of my big feet :( lol. Your wife is special give her a hug.

Cathrine
07-21-2011, 07:37 AM
how nice it would be in the people in this world could just get over themselves and enjoy life for what it really is THE RIDE OF YOUR LIFE BABY, and stop being so petty about what people do and wear, i mean do clothes really change a person so much i mean it does not in me i know what i am an i am happy with it and so is the wife but i guess it is the other peoples insucrities in them selves that make them lash out at other people to make them selves feel better. i say to hell with that get a life cause i got one and it is GOOD.