PDA

View Full Version : Do any other girls feel that their Femme side is different than their Male side?

Loretta
07-21-2011, 09:36 PM
If so, by how much?

When I dress, it's like I'm a whole other person, whose mannerisms are completely different than mine. I'm Vulgar, Outgoing, Clumsy, And Argumentative, and Loretta is Eloquent, Shy, Demure, Graceful, beautiful, Lovely, and a generally agreeable woman. It's like she takes over, as a wave of femininity temporarily washes away my Male side.
As soon as I finish dressing, It's like the woman looking back at me in the mirror is saying, "It's my turn now. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, K Hon?"

How about you?

Karren H
07-21-2011, 10:06 PM
No.... I don't take sides... Have sides.... Its Just me. In various degrees of prettiness.

Speck
07-21-2011, 10:13 PM
I've heard exactly what you are describing on this forum and in real life. So you're not alone.

Speck

Cynthia Anne
07-21-2011, 10:14 PM
Loretta! I agree with you 100%! My female side is more loving and gentle! Without her I would of been dead years ago! For 'he' will take any dare! But 'SHE' would rather go on a picnic!

Pythos
07-22-2011, 12:04 AM
It is probable when enfem I am a bit less crude in humor. LOL. But then again, there is much humor I just don't find in crudeness.

My voice I am told also goes softer...not certain about that

I personally think my "girlie" self is pretty much the same as my Male self.

No dual personalities here...nor here

Engendered
07-22-2011, 06:52 AM
I'd have to say yes, absolutely, and I don't think being a different person is limited to when you're swapping gender roles. To a lesser degree I'm a different person around different groups of people, friends, family, coworkers. I'm a different person based on my moods, be it excited, happy, angry, curious. I'd define "different person" to be 'would act differently given similar situations'. All of these presentations are of course you, but they're all different parts of your character. So it's definitely not surprising to find that the most striking difference happens when I swap from male to female, and back again. Not only do I feel different, as it illicits a certain unique kind of feeling, but other people also treat me differently too, even if they don't intend to/realise it.

noeleena
07-22-2011, 07:45 AM
Hi,

Like many women we have our moments of .... moveing on . most of the time pretty good,

...noeleena...

carhill2mn
07-22-2011, 04:55 PM
When I am en femme I try to, as much as possible, look like a woman and act like a lady. Obviously, I do not do this when I am portraying a male.

MsKimiko
07-22-2011, 05:15 PM
when i am femme i am definitely more demure and shy but also kinda a tease, as a male i am more relaxed and outgoing.. i change my movements and mannerisms while dressed

Alice B
07-22-2011, 06:44 PM
I don't think there is any difference in who I am and how I behave. Just happier.

Annaliese2010
07-22-2011, 08:13 PM
If so, by how much?

When I dress, it's like I'm a whole other person, whose mannerisms are completely different than mine. I'm Vulgar, Outgoing, Clumsy, And Argumentative, and Loretta is Eloquent, Shy, Demure, Graceful, beautiful, Lovely, and a generally agreeable woman. It's like she takes over, as a wave of femininity temporarily washes away my Male side.
As soon as I finish dressing, It's like the woman looking back at me in the mirror is saying, "It's my turn now. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, K Hon?"

How about you?
Thats very well put Loretta and I'd have to say my experience is rather the same except while of course I express my feminine nature by the clothes I wear, 'dressing' per se is not the sine qua non of my femininity i.e. it doesn't 'make me' feminine but rather is a natural expression of a defacto state of mind - though I don't mean to imply you are stating otherwise Loretta hun. In other words the act of dressing dos no 'make' the woman. The woman already and simply naturally IS.

There is however a mental transition that is allowed to happen - one which is easy since there's a forever leaning towards the feminine in me which, of course must be held at bay for obvious social reasons when my lesser masculine side must predominate i.e. to navigate the the day-world in a manner that is productive, practical and survival oriented. But when I am disengaged from those daily work week activities and no longer need to be the one who is patient understanding and quiet...that is when things relax and I can take over......completely - much as you just said. So the transition is interior and willful - but by that I don't mean to imply there is any real effort or forced concentration or meditation involved where finally... Shazzam..the genie appears! Tee hee... It's more like when I'm relaxed, a kind of Disinhibition occurs wherein I revert to my natural state. The one where I predominate, where My personality tastes gestures voice behaviors (lil ass sway hehe) all come out at once. You know... I mean ME...I'm no longer held at bay by what is the separate distinctly different authentic and independent male personality. After transitioning (or disinhibiting) myself my male side fades away though not 100% i.e. he's observing, aware, though mostly as if asleep - just as I am during the day.

And gosh no...this is NOT multiple personality disorder. Hey what can I say...I'm evolved and I think it's healthy. There's no conflict no tug of war no him vs me no struggle for control and no lack of awareness or integration. Beleive me... 'he' is ready and willing to take a backseat anytime he can...or he knows I'll slap his ass red from behind! LOL... ;) Now...the opposite is true when it's him in charge. I don't challenge or struggle for control - that's all Hollywood movies stuff Lol. It can get just a tad weird though when I find myself 'whispering' advice now and then at critical moments, for want of a better term, which he almost always follows and is glad he did later - many a time I've saved his ass by my greater intuition and ability to read ppl. BTW he never 'whispers' advice to me - not because he's 'intimidated' by me but just because he rarely has any to give....'cause honey...I never need course correction. I'm a girl who Knows what she's after when she's hot for someone or something, and knows how to have laid back fun when she's not ;)