PDA

View Full Version : Dressing in front of my wife the first time

LolaDD
07-22-2011, 09:06 AM
I have been dressing in the closet since my teen years. Recently my wife and I were discussing our fantasies and I mentioned dressing up like a woman. I wasn't sure how she would react but to my surprise she was very supportive to the point she named me Lola but she said we could not share things so for the last 2 weeks I have I have been buying all the necessities and researching how to look and act more feminine. Let me tell the things I have learned from applying makeup to breast forms to tucking.

Even though she is accepting of me as as CD I am still very nervous. Can you girls give a out of the closet newbie some advice? Anything from makeup, fashion, how to act or what should my expectations be would be greatly appredicated.

Sincerely, Lola

sandra-leigh
07-22-2011, 10:25 AM
Don't go too fast for her -- watch out for the "pink fog"!

Danielle Gee
07-22-2011, 10:32 AM
Don't go too fast for her -- watch out for the "pink fog"!

Ditto for me on that ( I made the same mistake ) Also try and not be nervous, Nervousness make a girl sweat and the make-up begins to run!!!! Just keep telling yourself "If she didn't like the idea, she wouldn't have suggested it"

Suzy Parker
07-22-2011, 10:35 AM
Subtle, classy, and demure are three things that come to mind.

Joanna41
07-22-2011, 10:36 AM
If she is supportive of you dressing, keep her involved. Ask her advice on things that you are curious about. Let her get involved as much as she wants. Your relationship will grow stronger for it. Keep the communication line well open on this topic. Don't over whelm her...take it as slow or as fast as she can handle it. She will appreciate it.

Joanna

Inna
07-22-2011, 10:46 AM
I often dwell on profound, what ever that is, but here, make her want to do it again and again and again. She is open to the idea, what that does not mean is that she will accept it always or go for anything goes so to speak. She needs to see you more fun, more alive, happier and fulfilled, but the same she needs to feel those same attributes her self. Over all not an easy task to achieve.

Farrah Rose
07-22-2011, 11:13 AM
If she is supportive of you dressing, keep her involved. Ask her advice on things that you are curious about. Let her get involved as much as she wants. Your relationship will grow stronger for it. Keep the communication line well open on this topic. Don't over whelm her...take it as slow or as fast as she can handle it. She will appreciate it.

Joanna

This is all great advice, ive done these with my wife and she is excited and wanting to help me at every opportunity she can.

DonnaT
07-22-2011, 11:15 AM
Many, but not all, SOs reach a point where they back off from wanting to see their partner dressed, some do a complete 180. So don't expect things to continue as they have been, but don't anticipate them changing either. Don't make your thoughts your wife's, instead, keep an open line of communication and respect her feelings.

My wife went from full acceptance, did a 180, and changed course again and again. Currently she is ok with my wearing skirts and such, but is not keen on me wearing my wig or makeup.

Crissy Kay
07-22-2011, 11:41 AM
Good for you Lola!! I still feel really silly, being dressed around my SO. Even though its been OK with her. I guess thats why I only do it once in a great while with her.