PDA

View Full Version : introduction

kelsey12
07-23-2011, 02:38 AM
Hi my name is Kelsey, I'm new to this website, and I'm trans. Any way I'm really looking to meet others like me or any one really. Okay so a lil bit about me I'm currently not living full time, I was at one point but situations change, I have my letter for hrt but I'm not on hrt because of my job:sad: I'm just trying to get my life in order so I can be who I am.

prene
07-23-2011, 04:08 AM
Welcome to the Site.

I wish I really knew what I was lol.
I know I am usually a very happy person and I love to dress.

Have a therapist and have talked about starting hrt. Never feel my life will be in order, always changing.

Love dressing and being feminine.

Melody Moore
07-23-2011, 04:36 AM
Hi Kelsey, welcome!

The first bit of advice is don't let your job stop you from starting HRT, there are many transsexuals
that are on hormones & are feminising but living a double life. Personally I can't do that, but there
are many in your type of situation that do. I know one girl in my local group who is still living as a
male & binds her breasts because she is still going to uni after 6 years on hormones, but will go
full-time as a female when she finishes her uni course.

thechic
07-23-2011, 05:41 AM
Hi there and welcome Kelsey
I found it just to hard living the two lives, easier to just have one,makes life less complicated,to a degree.

Robin Lee
07-24-2011, 08:26 PM
Welcome Kelsey,
I have been on HRT for 6 months now and live in the male world at work and as myself after work. I do dress somewhere in between at work and will not transition at work, I will just wait a few more years and retire early in life. The HRT does make me feel much more at ease, so there is no way I will ever go back.

Best Wishes
Robin Lee

Myojine
07-24-2011, 08:50 PM
Hi my name is Kelsey, I'm new to this website, and I'm trans. Any way I'm really looking to meet others like me or any one really. Okay so a lil bit about me I'm currently not living full time, I was at one point but situations change, I have my letter for hrt but I'm not on hrt because of my job:sad: I'm just trying to get my life in order so I can be who I am.

Hai there
welcome.

Just a warnign though
Im probably the wierdest and most **** up person you'll meet here

until we chat again
Audios.

AKAMichelle
07-24-2011, 10:41 PM
Welcome to the website. I hope everything works out for you.