PDA

View Full Version : First time someone has seen me dressed

Katie1991
07-23-2011, 01:10 PM
So today my gf had work all day. Last night she picked me up a awesome skirt which I'm wearing now. And a top to match. Today's chores were to clean the house. I figured I would enjoy doing this more dressed up. So I put on my skirt, top and wig. No make up, but everything else was there. I took a break for a smoke and looked around and saw no one out back. I arrows outside and then I herd a door open so I started to walk back inside. I looked over and saw that my neighbor had just walked outside. It was only for a half a second that we made eye contact but she still saw me.

I don't k ow what to do. I feel like I shouldn't care that she doesn't know but I can't help but wonder if she does know. What does she think? Has she told anyone? I see them every day and they know I'm in the military . I just don't want it to get out that I dress. Right now it would ruin my life if anyone found out.

The question is should I worry? Should I deny it I she ever asks? Need some advice

StaceyJane
07-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Most likely nothing will come of it.
It might be embarassing for a moment but it probably won't ruin your life if a neighbor knows.
I spent a long time in the army and still live right next to a large military base.

enjoy the skirt and top!

jillcutie
07-23-2011, 01:27 PM
even though you saw her and made eye contact, that's all she may have seen. The same thing happened to me a few weeks ago with my sister in law, she saw nothing other than it was me there. try not to worry unless something is said.

linda allen
07-23-2011, 02:49 PM
Well, she may not have realized that it was you. It could have been a house guest. Have something like that ready just in case. Don't start the conversation, just be ready.

Jeannie
07-23-2011, 02:58 PM
You could always use the "I am trying out halloween outfits but I really haven't decided yet" excuse. Hopefully she will think "was him I saw dressed in women's clothes, no couldn't be". Sometimes people see but the don't they really see if you know what I mean. Let's hope for the best.

suzy1
07-23-2011, 03:12 PM
There is nothing you can do now Katie.
As Stacey says, most likely nothing will come of it.
But the Halloween story is a good backup. Worth a try.

Good luck.

SUZY

Suzy Parker
07-23-2011, 03:42 PM
I got in an arguement with my girlfriend about something I was sure I was right about, we made a bet, I lost, now I have to dress like this all day as a result.

karinrochelle
07-23-2011, 03:51 PM
oh thats a good one ! would have never thought of that one!

Barbra P
07-23-2011, 03:57 PM
Hi Katie

Even if your neighbor recognized you she isn’t likely to say anything to anyone, most people adopt the view that it is none of their business and they are best served by staying out of it. The mostly likely person she might tell is your girlfriend and she already knows. I think that the possibility that she would report you to someone in the military is literally non-existent – very few people would even know who to call.

There might be a small chance that she would say something to you, but I doubt it. You might be able to tell if she saw you when you talk with her, a lot will depend on your relationship with her. If that turns out to be the case you’ll just have to decide then and there how you want to handle it. In the meantime worrying isn’t going to do you any good at all.

Phylis Nicole Schuyler
07-25-2011, 06:19 AM
If she recognized you and hasn't said or confronted you by this time, she is either accepting of it or waiting to ask questions in private. I agree with everyone else, go with the flow and cross that bridge when you come to it.

JenniferR771
07-25-2011, 11:24 AM
You are in a charity fashion show next month in Ohio. Not happy, but just trying out the clothes they sent to you. "Do you know where to get some really big shoes?"

Karren H
07-25-2011, 12:00 PM
If she asks tell her you are trying everything imaginable to stop smoking!!! Lol.

Joanna41
07-25-2011, 12:17 PM
Lol...well Katie you have quite a few great ideas for you to look at. I must agree with most here that your neighbor won't say anything to anyone. She may even be embarrassed to even approach you about what she saw or didn't see. However it does depend on your relationship with her if she even wants to ask you or not what she saw. Chances are like most have said here you likely have nothing to worry about. Here is another thing you can try if she does come to you. You saw this opposite sex photo contest and the winner gets a 2 day 3 night weekend gateway...then say u were gonna take your gf if you won. Then immediately ask her were to get good cheap shoes!

linda allen
07-25-2011, 03:04 PM
I got in an arguement with my girlfriend about something I was sure I was right about, we made a bet, I lost, now I have to dress like this all day as a result.

Unless the person who saw you is friends with the girl friend. He/she might ask and things will go down hill from there.

Jenniferca
07-25-2011, 07:22 PM
If she asks tell her you are trying everything imaginable to stop smoking!!! Lol.

You are a KICK girl! What a great sence of humor!

Vanessa Storrs
07-25-2011, 09:22 PM
The cigarettes are going to do far more harm than getting caught in a skirt will.

josrphine
07-25-2011, 10:07 PM
The first time for me was my coming out, an it was halloween. I had to pick up the member chair person. She was tall and in a bunny outfit. Her wife said to me after she answer the door OH . Then we were off to the meeting , I was and not looking forward to the night. After I got there I saw that I realy did'nt look all that bad, Well the meeting lasted about an hour an I felt a lot more at home. Then they said we were going to go to a local bar down town. WHAT I just got up the courage to come here. Well I went the first place was having a leather night , so I said to my self at least I tried. NOT SO FAST we were going to another I did'nt know there was one in Hartford CT . The night turned out great An I go out as much as I can Now JO