PDA

View Full Version : good vacation week

Kathy4ever
07-24-2011, 04:57 AM
My wife does not like my activities of cross dressing. This week i got to explore some new boundaries. The first thing was last Saturday I painted my nails and toe nails a clear opal color, which i have leg grow and shaped over the past few weeks. It is not flashy, but I luv how it seems to change through out the day. Been wearing womans swim shorts and of course I have been keeping my legs epilated. Wife let me use her sun glasses all week and we went shopping at the outlet stores. I wanted something more fem but I did settle for 3 woman tank tops. She still gave the signal of lets move on. Colored my hair that I've been growing a dark blonde. I bought new earing hoops with a ball that moves around the hoop. Got to buy some womans sandals yeterday to add to my arsenal. Wore my fem tank top to the pool and shoppng. My wife has been really nice about all this. No snide remarks or anything. I really thought she would of said take that off. I'm talking about my baby blue Adidas sport tank top. It really creates some nice cleavage. I really hate this has to end as I've moved a little closer to accetance.

Raychel
07-24-2011, 06:05 AM
It sounds like you wife is trying real hard to accept this side of you. I am glad you had a great week, Be sure to show your appreation to your wife. It is a 2 way street. Make her a happy and proud woman.

Tina B.
07-24-2011, 09:20 AM
Kathy, it sounds like she is really trying! make sure you don't go at such a pace that you scare her in to retreating, and let her know how much you appreciate her support and understanding. After all you get more, when she feels supported, and knows she is making things special for the MAN in her life.
Tina B.

PretzelGirl
07-24-2011, 08:33 PM
She is giving you a good run of things. Thank her in every way you can. Do something for her. One of the big complaints we hear from wives that had bad experiences is that the CD/TG got real self centered and the dressing became everything and nothing else got any attention. Listen to her because as Tina says, she is trying. There is most certainly acts of good faith happening here. There will be ups and downs and paying attention to what she is saying or even not saying is important. It sounds like you have a wonderful wife. Continue to be a wonderful husband in return.

Kathy4ever
07-25-2011, 04:13 AM
I do. Drove home in all fem items. She didn't say anything negative or anything till we got home. A neighbor asked whats up with the new look. I was showing slimmer or something like that. My wife yells to him "you sleep with him". I don't think she thought I would wear the top home but seemed okay with it.Even had to go in two 7 elevens and stop at a rest stop. I truely enjoyed my outfit. I even wore it to sleep in. Now that I've crossed that barrier time to go to Kohls and buy some barely there tanks that do the same thing for slimming. I want more but try and keep the peace by not pushing the bar to far.
It sounds like you wife is trying real hard to accept this side of you. I am glad you had a great week, Be sure to show your appreation to your wife. It is a 2 way street. Make her a happy and proud woman.

Karren H
07-25-2011, 06:12 AM
That to too awesome!!