PDA

View Full Version : Under-dressing

Pamela Gower
07-24-2011, 09:01 AM
I enjoy being an under-dresser. I love wearing a bra under my guy clothes. I’ve been under-dressing for years. I enjoy wearing only women’s panties and don’t have any guy underwear; garter belts and nylons also. I wear a bra all the time. My wife lets me wear these things and even buys them for me.

She doesn’t want me to dress completely as a woman and I understand. I’m not sure I’d look like a woman like I’d like to look like. She says I’m a good looking man. Anyway; I can wear the things I really enjoy. I even wear a little makeup sometimes. One thing she lets me wear even when we go out places; shopping, restaurant or being out is breasts enhancers and even breasts forms.

I like the feel of wearing a bra. Adding to wearing a bra the feel and shape breasts enhancers give makes it more enjoyable! My wife letting me do it while out with her is such a plus.

Are there other guys who’s wife help them be under-dressers?

Karren H
07-24-2011, 09:13 AM
Since my wife found out she doesn't help me.... Do much of anything. Sigh...

Pythos
07-24-2011, 09:28 AM
She doesn’t want me to dress completely as a woman and I understand.

Sorry, I have to.

So, take the quote and do a little modification, then go back a few decades.

"My husband didn't want me to have a job and wear pants around the house, and I understand"

When are we silly humans ever going to learn?

Pamela Gower
07-24-2011, 09:36 AM
I enjoy what my wife can handle. I love my wife and we try an understand each others feeling.

Barbra P
07-24-2011, 09:37 AM
Like Pythos, I have to dress fully -- under-dressing doesn't do a thing for me. But that's just me - it's whatever floats YOUR boat.

kymmieLorain
07-24-2011, 09:48 AM
While I am mostly an under-dresser I do wear lingerie to bed. Also dresses and skirts. It doesn't bother my wife at all.

Kymmie

Brenda456
07-24-2011, 10:12 AM
I am like Kymmie. Except that it does bother my wife.

Pamela Gower
07-24-2011, 11:10 AM
It's not that I can't dress fully but that I can dress and find the enjoyment of wearing feminine things and my wife understands me.

anonymousinmaryland
07-24-2011, 11:36 AM
I am an under-dresser too. My wife has purchased bras and panties for me, sometimes even at no request. I am allowed to dress wherever I think there will not be a problem, she says. But then she asks, "What if we're in a car accident?" I tell her it's nothing they haven't seen before. Welcome, Pam.

VioletJourney
07-24-2011, 11:39 AM
I tried underdressing once. It's called UNDERdressing because it's UNDERwhelming.

MargoM
07-24-2011, 11:48 AM
Underdressing is all that i enjoy. I ware a sport bra to support my chest plate and panties because how comfortable they are. Hanes Alive for support and cold weather, ( but not in the oven right now ) and half slips to bed in the winter. I have no interest to journey past this. Each his own, but there are good people here I can read that easily .

Stephanie47
07-24-2011, 12:17 PM
Dressing fully is my preference. However, I do underdress during the cooler months. I love wearing a bra, camisole, panties and pantihose. I especially love my legs being encased in hosiery. But, if someone wants to just underdress or wear panties, then that is their choice.

Nicola
07-24-2011, 12:19 PM
Underdressing has it's place in my world too. I could never go about outdoors in girlie outerware - I would look ridiculous.
Wearing women's clothes underneath still helps me to feel relaxed (and a little naughty too !).
It's also comfortable and can be warm in winter as well, as you can simply add a few extra layers.

WandaRae2009
07-24-2011, 12:36 PM
I underdress with panties and panty hose most days to work. I don't know if it is a desire to feel feminine or I think it is most that I just like how it feels. Women's panties are just more comfortable than boy shorts and I prefer to wear them. I think if more men tried them, more would switch. I often where support hose when working out in the yard, at least in the cooler months. They help and my legs don't seem to get a tired and sore, more therapeutic than a feminine desire .

k lynn
07-24-2011, 01:08 PM
Nice of your wife to be so supportive I also underdress every day bra panties but I have worn ladies jeans for years now thats how it works for me

Pamela Gower
07-24-2011, 02:45 PM
It's great then a wife helps. I'm comfortable what I do. I wouldn't push her to let me dress completely; plus I don't really want too. It's not for me. If others dress good for them. I think they look great, but it doesn't make me have to too. I'd bet a lot of guy under-dress.

Nicole Erin
07-24-2011, 02:55 PM
I get so excited just wearing women's undies that right now I have on panties that are better known as "boy shorts"

For real tho, panties are just functional.

I had a date once that had this big time panty fetish so basically he got me a whole new panty wardrobe. I was excied cause some of them were from Dillard's and probably would have cost me $60 if I had to go out and buy them.

The remaining "dressing" fetish I still have is with pantyhose but I won't wear them if no one will see.

mercterr
07-24-2011, 02:58 PM
i underdress nearly every day now. It is what I can do within the acceptance of my wife. Baby steps.

BillieJoEllen
07-24-2011, 03:00 PM
Most of the time I underdress. In the cooler months of the year when I know I.m going to be out and about I also wear women's jeans, shirt or sweatshirt.

nikki5
07-24-2011, 03:32 PM
I also underdress at work, and at weekends I fully dress.

joandher
07-24-2011, 04:05 PM
When I'm not going out dressed as a lady I completely under dress 24/7 even when I go to work, have done for a few years now, and have a wardrobe with about 40 full slips and nighties all in silk or satin, have more bras, slips, camis hold ups, than the wife,(her words) only own one set of male underwear just for emergency use, all my jeans are females, and I love every moment,

Hugs J-JAY

MaidInCan
07-24-2011, 04:11 PM
During the warmer months, panties for sure except Sunday. During the winter, bra, camisole, panties and maybe a half slip. For sleeping tho, when alone, bra, panties, and nightie/babydoll. Night times are so special lol.

Tina B.
07-24-2011, 05:20 PM
I do both, under dress and full dress depends on the mood and situation. And to the question that was asked, and not answered all that often, yes my wife helps me with the buying, we shop together, both in the stores and on line. I can't speak for her, but she seems to accept and take me as I am, no matter what I choose to wear on any given day. If I might ask, MaidInCan, why not on Sunday, there are some ladies in here that go to church in femme, or is it some other thing than religion?
Tina B.

sfwarbonnet
07-25-2011, 11:03 AM
Through experience I have found that the following women’s clothes are suitable for men to wear in public.

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops and a bare back is usually uncomfortable when seated. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. A slip with adjustable straps and a bodice is even OK as it covered and feminine features aren’t apparent. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on pants.

Another lingerie option is a slip with a crotch closure. I believe they were popular with “Rosie the Riviteer” in WWII but they seem to have disappeared.

Another oprion is an all-in-one shaper with a crotch closure. This also would preclude a pulled out shirttail. Since briefers usually include a bra, finding a large bandwidth with a small cup size would b a challenge so the bra isn't apparent under a shirt.

4) Bra: This is generally not considered an adrogynous item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on slip from falling off the shoulders

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear support pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and non-opaque pantyhose are OK and are more available.

Another hosiery option is support thigh-highs, but they often need to be worn with an equally hard-to-find garter belt. Since a garter belt is an undergarment, feminine characteristics really don’t matter.

6) Purse: Keeping a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in pants pockets is awkward as it is hard to extract them when seated, and pockets in women’s pull on pants are often not very deep anyway. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

I think men should be as comfortable wearing women’s clothes as women are in wearing men’s clothing, but the overwhelming response when I posted these suggestions on a non-CD forum was that my motivation was an attempt to justify cross-dressing and that men should only wear menswear period and avoid "girl things" even when suitable apparel is available in the Women’s Department.

Pamela Gower
07-25-2011, 12:33 PM
I told my wife about how a liked wearing panties when she teased me once putting a pair of hers on me. She teased me with lipstick that when I let her know I liked wearing feminine things. As she bought me panties to wear I her how panties felt better wearing them. But then of course when I’d pick out panties to wear when we shopped they were nylon with prints and lace.

Next came a nightie; a see-though babydoll nightie. I got a bra to wear with it and she let me. From there it was an easy jump to wearing a bra when dressed. We talked and she wasn’t and isn’t comfortable me dressing fully as a woman. I didn’t want to push her to let me. Wearing a bra all the time and wearing them with breasts enhancer and breasts forms, wearing only panties, garter belts, and makeup slightly when I want too she ok with. She’s supporting with me doing it. So if I see a moment to make another step; like women’s pants or a blouse I’ll try.

Right now I enjoy when we have together wearing something noticeably feminine; bra with & breasts enhancers. Some guys secretly dress as a woman without the wife knowing; some wife’s let them dress as a woman, and some like mine don’t want me too. I know there’s guy that their wife won’t let them wear anything feminine. Everyone needs to do what they have to do to have a good marriage. I fell in love with my wife and married her before telling her the way I felt about feminine things. I love her more then things. I’m happy.

zorianacd
07-25-2011, 12:34 PM
I tried underdressing once. It's called UNDERdressing because it's UNDERwhelming.

Agree 100% with that statement. Dressing is all or nothing for me. Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.

Zoe

Pamela Gower
07-25-2011, 12:37 PM
Does your wife know and agree helping you dress?

kimberly ann487
07-25-2011, 12:55 PM
I never really got into under-dressing, I don't know why I guess it's just me. Not that I haven't done it from time to time. To me it's like kissing your sister, lol. I get the most satisfaction from fully dressing,wig, makeup, the whole bit. Everyone has her own thing, and I repect that. I just love being out there as a woman.

prettytoes
07-25-2011, 07:23 PM
Since my wife discovered my dressing, I have gone to wearing panties 24/7. There is no going back now! I still have my men's underwear for medical appts, etc, but I now feel very uncomfortable on them and can't wait to change into a pair of cute panties. I also wear sports bras when I am working out. I ride my bike 7 miles a day, and they really help to wick away sweat and keep me drier and cooler. I am so glad to have an understanding wife. She has also requested some boundaries, which I am happy to adhear to. She knows I have several skirts and a few sundresses, but does not want to see me in them for now.

Panties4me
07-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Although my wife knows I wear panties 24/7, and at one time bought them for me, she does not actively encourage me to wear them. I'm certain she knows I have other items of lingerie and wear them whem i am home alone but the subject is never raised. Panties to bed, so yes, panties durring sex, a big part for me and she does her bit. Although I would like to dress enfemme under and outer, I know that weaing outer wear is not really an option and as I'm a HUGE lingerie lover, underdressing does it for me. I wear camis [especialy figure hugging ones], bras, panties and panty hose at times to work. Given that I am a Correctional Officer, that's a pretty big risk, but hey, the adrenalin rush. Unfortunetly our correctional centre is about to bring online a high tech metal detector, which will put an end to wearing bras to work. Shame, but thems the breaks.

TxCassie
07-25-2011, 07:35 PM
I have worn panties to work before. It wasn't until this past weekend that I wore stockings, bra, and my panties under my boy pants. I loved it. I don't own alot yet, but i could go 24/7, well just have to wait and see. I can wear either on any given day. As opposing to fully dressing, I don't have to do it everyday.

ricci
07-25-2011, 07:57 PM
Pantyhose almost everyday for me. Sometimes my wife buys them for me. I love when she does that!
I don't get 100% support from my wife but she's been good with the pantyhose.

Erica Thorn
07-26-2011, 03:06 AM
I can see the joys of underdressing to... I came out to my SO about 3 weeks ago... or came out is the wrong expression, she's known about it for the last 10 years but we just started talking about it :D

Anyway, back to the thread! Underdressing is the only thing that I've been doing before, Bra and some really small forms to boos me up to a size B and thats all, I usually wore men thongs since that was ok with my SO and happy with that!
Now after we've started really working on the CD and she's grown more accepting we've tried some more clothes, wig, even bought some clip-on earrings yesterday... but as I said to her last night in bed, I'm really fine with taking it slow... all I ever thought of using was some underwear so all the extra is a bonus!

I can't tell yet if I feel "better" when fully dressed, atm. we're just at the beginning and I'm feeling to worried what she's thinking to really relax, I do know that underdressing have helped me earlier to be able to relax and calm down when the seas around me have been stormy!

RachelDenise
07-26-2011, 04:25 AM
My wife isn't interested nor encouraging. I'd love to fully dress but there are so little moments in my life when I can do that. Underdressing happens now and then so I love it when I can!

wanagione
07-26-2011, 05:52 AM

I love the thought, it really sums it up.

KandisTX
07-26-2011, 06:44 AM
I am underdressed pretty much every day. I wear panties and pantyhose exclusively myself. I haven't really worn mens underwear in something like 23 years now. I started doing so while I was on active duty in the Air Force, it was my second wifes idea, she encouraged me to start shaving my legs and to wear womens undergarments. I will occasionally wear a bra or a body briefer as well I cannot do that every day due to work and lodge, but I am always wearing my panties and pantyhose. Even when I HAVE to wear male undergarments, they tend to be of the nylon variety so I don't think they really count as male. :)

drag n fly
07-26-2011, 06:51 AM
I have been going to a Physical Therapy session for about 2 months now...3X per week...The young women who work with me know about my panties..I joke with one of them..She says mine is prettier than hers...She (and, I assume the rest of them) knows about my CDing...The toenails and total body shave gave it away..The panties put the icing on it...It's nice to be myself with them..smooches Jackie

larry
07-26-2011, 07:02 AM
Ok Ladies help me understand this so I do not think it is just all #$. I love to wear boy shorts and panties all the time. The feeling is great. I cannot wrap my head around
how you wear a bra and get away with it. So-you go to the mall-alone or with your wife and run into people who know you-How can a bra not be obvious ???

deebra
07-26-2011, 09:50 AM
When you and your wife go out and you are wearing breast forms or enhancers isn't the protrusion of the front of your shirt noticed? Wearing certain female pants and shirts can be androgenist and not noticed, this shouldn't be such a big next step for her.

mskanuchi
07-26-2011, 10:24 AM
I were panties all of the time, rarely wear mens, mostly to do outside work. My wife is OK with it, but has a problem with me Cd'ing in public and I understand, too much family here, so we're moving, not because of this issue, but it's a big plus. I want to do more, she knows it and seems to understand. I love her so much and get it in return, I respect her limits and she does mine in return.
Now what to wear....................panties of course.

jenna_woods
07-26-2011, 10:48 AM
that's the way i strated out wore panties and a bra working for years,not i dress fully in public and loveing it.

Veronica 1
07-26-2011, 12:12 PM
I underdress daily with garter and stockings, thongs or G-strings and bra (when I can wear a loose sweater to cover). When it is hot out I just wear a T-shirt on top and let my boobs bounce.

KandisTX
07-26-2011, 04:23 PM
Ok Ladies help me understand this so I do not think it is just all #$. I love to wear boy shorts and panties all the time. The feeling is great. I cannot wrap my head around
how you wear a bra and get away with it. So-you go to the mall-alone or with your wife and run into people who know you-How can a bra not be obvious ???

When I wear a bra out in public, I wear a loose fitting shirt and will put my leather vest over it. Keeps it relatively hidden and only someone giving you a hug would be able to tell, IF they are perceptive enough.

Stephenie S
07-26-2011, 04:33 PM

A bra IS obvious and those who claim no one can tell are fooling only themselves. A bra is quite obvious to anyone really looking. You can't hide it.

Stephie

Claire Cook
07-26-2011, 04:36 PM

Well, to each his/her own. I can't remember the last time I wore male underwear, and wear a bra most of the time. Just have to do it. Yes, even to the Dr's office. Last year I had to get a chest X-ray, and I asked the tech if I should remove my bra. "Yes", and he did give me a curious look (NOT while I was undressing...)

Pamela Gower
07-26-2011, 05:27 PM
Maybe it shouldn't be, but it's hard for her to get to that place. And yes, it is noticeable! I'm comfortable with it being noticeable because she doesn't care. Go figure? Women?

Princess Chantal
07-26-2011, 07:12 PM
Eventhough I do tend to fully dress up more often than not in my crossdressing sessions, under-dressing holds a special place in my crossdressing life. I really enjoy under-dressing and wouldn't even consider giving up the practice, (unless of course a significant other asks me to not crossdress in any manner)

Angela Dressing
07-26-2011, 08:56 PM
My wife knows that i like to wear womens underwear. I told her that it makes me feel like im next to her when Im gone to work(truck driver) that is about 90% true, the other 10% wants to wear it all the time but after the initial disclosure which went pretty well, there hasnt been any dicussion from her about it and I dont push the issue much. occasionally I will wear panties under my uniform, but mostly just wear a slip,bra(stuffed) and panty to bed.

erica2
07-26-2011, 09:14 PM
Daily underdressing is great, though I have yet to go with a bra due to the heat and thinking it would be way too apparent. The wife is supportive and helps with things as well. I think that when (and if ever!) the weather changes, the bra to work will happen.

The feeling of knowing its there is the "relaxer - de-stresser" part of it for me.

I am Erica2

ginafaye
07-27-2011, 02:59 AM
wifey loves me to underdress, and i love it to

charlene#2
07-27-2011, 04:58 AM
this past 4th of july we had a big family get to geather and as a result of that with so many family members around that do not know of my dressing,i wore my male undeware for about 2and1/2 weeks.but when we got back home and unloaded all of our stuff,as we were all sweaty,the wife said we should take a shower and then go get something to eat.well she took her shower first and then she said your turn so i went and jumped in took my shower dried off and there on the stool by the shower was a pretty pair of panties for me to wear.now my wife has known about me for a number of years and for the most part has awways just let me choose when and where to wear panties,so it was a pleasing thing to find that she knew that i had been denying my self my female side for a while

Claire Cook
07-27-2011, 05:30 AM
Daily underdressing is great, though I have yet to go with a bra due to the heat and thinking it would be way too apparent. The wife is supportive and helps with things as well. I think that when (and if ever!) the weather changes, the bra to work will happen.

The feeling of knowing its there is the "relaxer - de-stresser" part of it for me.

I am Erica2

I find that wearing a bra when it's hot actually sops up some of the sweat that otherwise dribbles down my chest. (But if I am really sweaty, the bra outline IS more obvious ... but no one has commented yet.) And, yes, it is a big de-sressor for me as well.

Vieja
07-27-2011, 08:30 AM
Panties forever! I wear them 24/7, a snug fit during the day and a loose waist band at night. Since my wife died I spend the days wearing panties and a half slip with a guy shirt around the house. The shirt is just in case anyone comes to the door, then I look out the window and if I need to go to the door I just slip on a pair of pants. A BRA would be nice but it tends to ride up even if I fill it with rice.

Vieja

Pamela Gower
07-27-2011, 10:29 AM
You need to find a bra that the strip are a bit longer and not pulling your bra up.

Farrah Rose
07-27-2011, 11:17 AM
yeah, My wife buys me bras, panties, and sleepware to ware whenever i want. Ill ware the panties while im at work or whatever, but i never ware the bra. I dont know why but i just dont

Eve II
07-27-2011, 12:10 PM
Oh my- I love to underdress! I wear some type of bra ( usually lace ) & panties everyday. I've
found that shirts with double pockets seem to mask my boobs. Because of the area I'm in, it's
hard to completely dress up ( small southern town ). My SO accepts my underdressing.

Pamela Gower
07-27-2011, 12:40 PM
My favorite is; Leading Lady Bra, Scalloped Lace Underwire 5044.

Eve II
07-27-2011, 02:52 PM
The two I find that hold my "girls" and sometimes "jiggle" are
DKNY lace with underwire # 451000
Timpa lace with underwire #16449
They both feel great and hide well.

smokin brit
07-27-2011, 06:10 PM
I love underdressing, I almost always have a bra and panties on under my usual clothes, going out in guy clothes with makeup on is fun too.

SusanQ
07-28-2011, 05:09 AM
The only female garments I wear are panties, panty girdles, and nylons (both pantyhose and knee highs). My wife is very aware that I wear these things (almost everyday I have on either panties or a brief panty girdle, and usully knee high nylons, but sometimes pantyhose). She actually helps me buy these things, sometimes she even buys them for me. One neat thing we both share...we both wear Bali Skimp Skamp panties (different sizes though), I get a kick out of realizing that I'm wearing the same underwear that my wife is wearing, and since she not only knows about me doing it, but even orders them for me when she orders her own, I have a hunch she enjoys it too.

Marie-Elise
07-28-2011, 05:58 AM
The two I find that hold my "girls" and sometimes "jiggle" are
DKNY lace with underwire # 451000
Timpa lace with underwire #16449
They both feel great and hide well.

Lovely bras, especially the lace. I might have to get some.

Lorna
07-29-2011, 10:48 AM
For those like me who have limited opportunities to dress, underdressing and going out when staying away from home is an opportunity not only to wear some women's underclothes but to do so for long periods - all day sometimes - and to go about a range of activities. My enjoyment comes partly from knowing what it feels like from the inside to be wearing stockings, bra, girdle, etc. Moving around, getting on and off the bus, eating a meal in a restaurant, attending an event, etc. etc. and feeling the clothing the way a woman would feel it - and having to deal with the slipping strap, the twisted suspender, the tight girdle, using the toilet - are all part of the pleasure. And it's still a pleasure when at the end of such a day it actually feels good to get back to the hotel room and get out of the clothes ready for bed. Isn't that what many women say as well?

sfwarbonnet
08-02-2011, 06:54 PM
I find that the further I go, the further I want to go. My wife buys me panties and pantyhose. Am working on a bra now. I found one with a small cup and a large bandwidth that is suitable for underdressing, and it would keep the non-adjustable straps on a Vanity Fair Spin Slip from falling off my shoulders, but a guy wearing a bra seems to exceed her current limits.

Amanda Styles
08-03-2011, 12:48 AM
Here is my 2 cents worth. I do not try and present as a female in public, at this time, because it would not go over that well IMO, (at least in daylight).
I have not chosen to live my life as a female full time, not to say I would not enjoy it if I thought there was some chance of passing. Perhaps long ago if I had made that decision it would have gone over better.
Alas, I did not know then, what I know now, there was no internet, and to the best of my knowledge, I was the only one like me.
I still do enjoy underdressing, and if I am wearing any undies, it will be female.
I do not own the first pair of real boy undies. I have do enjoy wearing pantyhose/panties and a cami during winter months and have even ventured forth wearing a lightly padded bra, even though I had a bulky sweater on.
This was in guy mode so that is probably the best course of action IMO, at least for me.
My legs are always shaved, (unless I get lazy for a day or two) winter and summer and are generally displayed underneath women's short shorts. I like drawstring cotton and nylon running shorts.
My two ex wives tolerated a certain amount of underdressing, and I did not push the envelope. I do get a little buzz from knowing that I am wearing female undies and the risk of discovery is possible.
I have added a little mascara while in boy/drab mode before as well, and if I wear any scent, it is female ( my fave is Estee Lauder Youth Dew original formula, or Sensuous ) .
No problem with me wearing that in boy/drab other than I run out too fast.
Presently under and outer dressed but sitting here in front of the computer.

:)

TexasCD810
08-04-2011, 01:03 AM
I agree to a point. I love wearing my bra, panthose and crotchless panties all day but when I get back to the hotel I'll slip on my five inch heels and just love the fact I've spent the day as a guy but tonight I'm a women.

Belinda Gail
08-12-2011, 11:42 AM
Would you care to visit here to help me expand my horizons? We can make it a girls night out.

Andi.Devine
08-12-2011, 11:56 AM
I do love to underdress too. It is not difficult to get away with wearing a camisole and matching panty set underneath the clothing I wear to work. And it does make me feel good all day knowing that I am wearing it underneath my clothing.

sfwarbonnet
08-12-2011, 05:29 PM
Underdressing is like income tax - for the IRS you aren't sure if you were right or you just got away with a deduction. For underdressing you aren't sure if anyone noticed you were wearing women's clothes, or they just didn't care! I took a big step today - the installers came early for a new garage door opener and I was wearing a bra, slip, and nylons but they didn't seem to notice. Now I will be confident enough to wear them in public.

Cherise
08-12-2011, 06:39 PM
I have been wearing panties a lot when I'm not at work. (My job is kinda "hazardous" to clothing) I love working out at the gym wearing panties I wear nylons sometimes when I wear pants too. I sleep in mostly panties as of recently. My wife says she's okay with it, but when I talked to her about pushing it further, she seemed apprehensive. I would love to dress when she's around and see if by some miracle I can look feminine, but I'm taking baby steps. I also pretty sure I could never go out dressed as I have the double threat of small southern town and the fact that my shoulders are twice the diameter of my hips. We'll just have to see where this all goes...

elita
08-13-2011, 04:10 AM
I underdress all the time when I am not at work and have done for years. I have to wear mens underwear at work as I have to get changed into my work clothes in a locker room. I don't really believe that Spanish guys (especially Basques!) are that open to CDs as yet.

When I was with my first wife, she didn't approve at all, but now with my present girlfriend there are no problems at all.

When I come home from work, I will go and have a shower and always put on at least a pair of panties. If I finish late she will tell me to put my PJs on (by which she means panties and a camisole, of which I have many). If she is feeling a bit "frisky", she will tell me to wear my stockings and suspenders as well.

We have a really great relationship, and recently on a trip to the north coast of Spain she sugggested that I depilate my whole body, which we'll probably do together this weekend. I can't wait to feel my stockings on non-hairy legs!!!

Yvonne York
08-13-2011, 04:49 AM
My wife who is fully tolerant of my dressing unless the wig and make up comes out, buys me lacy knickers and nighties. Bras are my department, as I know what I feel right in. But we often go out with me underdressed, and I love the feel of her teasing me by pulling on my bra straps when we are sat together. Yes, I am lucky, and its good to know that other girls out there are too.

Though Elita, she won't hear of me shaving any part of my body, which is a shame as I love to wear stockings and suspenders.

pinto
08-13-2011, 05:33 AM
I am wearing panties and knickers constantly for about a year (ok not the same ones :)) At work it's a problem because i also need to change clothes there. So i try to wear long and baggy t-shirts there so that the panties can't be seen when i change.

janeyb
09-01-2011, 02:41 PM
i wear panties, knee high stockings, bra to work when i can when my wive goes to work early. when she is away i go all out with corset, female low rise shoes, female pants, bra, slip, it is wonderful, no one has caught me yet.

kimdl93
09-01-2011, 03:08 PM
I think you're in a good place with your wife - since you both seem happy with the extent of your dressing. Honestly, wearing a bra with forms see,s a bit more than underdressing, since I presume one can see them through your outer wear. And wearing make up with forms and bra...well, its starting to move beyond the centerline too, don't you think. (Not that I am criticising, I did much the same thing not that long ago)

So, adding a blouse or women's slacks...low heels...whatever, wouldn't seem much of a push. Of course, you could drop a hint and see if she tempts you with a nice new top!

linda allen
09-01-2011, 03:12 PM
Nice of your wife to be so supportive I also underdress every day bra panties but I have worn ladies jeans for years now thats how it works for me
My wife helped me pick out ladies jeans and I wear them when we go out but she doesn't know about my CDing. I complained about how baggy men's jeans were, that's how we ended up in the lady's department. Even the SA commented that they looked good on me.

Joe
09-08-2011, 12:50 PM
I started underdressing over thirty years ago when I was dressing for work and was out of clean (men's) underwear. I mentioned this to my wife and she said (kind of jokingly) "well, wear a pair of mine." So, I did. I found that they fit perfectly, were far more comfortable, and gave me a little rush. I have been wearing panties ever since. My wife and I share panties - we have only one underwear drawer for the both of us. I have been wearing them so long, I don't care who knows. I don't own a pair of men's underwear, and haven't for many, many years. I wear them to the doctor's office - I have a female doctor who is also a friend, and she actually encourages me to wear something "interesting" when I come in for a checkup. I pick the frilliest pair I can find - silk, lace and bows - pink or flower pattern - sometime a thong - when I go in for an appointment.

Most of my close friends know I wear panties, and sometimes when a couple comes to the house to watch a game or something, I'll hang around with just a pair of panties on. Recently, I went on a guided whitewater rafting trip and had to change into a wetsuit in a locker room with about thirty other guys changing. I was wearing a pair of black, sheer, nylon/spandex bikini panties with tuxedo lace. Nobody even raised an eyebrow, and I wouldn't have cared if they did. I'm very comfortable with this.

I wear pantyhose in the winter, and babydoll nighties to bed, but that is the extent of my crossdressing. I would love to CD full-time, but it just wouldn't look good - I'm just not built right. I have no qualms at all about going ito a store and buying panties or nighties.

SANDRA MICHELLE
09-08-2011, 02:31 PM
I under dress always, have no mens briefs. I wear a bra only when it will not be obvious, wife doesn't want anyone to know of my dressing preference. In the winter when I wear heavy clothes, mainly sweatshirts are a good way to hide the bra straps. I wear nighties to bed most nights and have matching sets with my wife, it's all fun when we don the same outfit without any prior mention of what we are going to wear to bed. I would think that your wife would be very open to full dress since there is no way to hide the fact that you crossdress since you wear a bra and forms out publicly. Has anyone ever mentioned it to you? By the way I am also in a suburb west of Chi town, Rockford. Going to the Sox game tonight and oh yes I will be wearing my fav bikini panties.

revned
09-08-2011, 02:36 PM
I have been wearing only panties for about 6 months now, after I got approval of my girlfriend. It was an interesting experience when she found out.

sissystephanie
09-08-2011, 02:51 PM
My late wife went far beyond helping me underdress!! She knew that I was a crossdresser when we married! Since she was an expert makeup artist, she always did my makeup and fixed my wig before I went out in public! I do love to underdress and do wear panties and a bra almost every single day. My children both know that I crossdress, but I do not wear panties when I am around them! Actually I do wear a bra every single day! I have done so, except for my time in the military, since I was age 9! A doctor told my dad that I should wear a bra because I had very feminine breasts and if I did not wear a bra they would sag!! My breasts were 36 B's at the time and are now 40 B's!! Actually they are very close to being a C!!

Samatha Porchers
09-22-2011, 12:53 PM
Its wonderfull to find a forum were i can finally relate to and find support, i too find it sublime to under-dress , and recently found out my SO is enthralled when she found out i do,
she even wants help me shop for my choice of panties and bras. always were satin or silk panties and love camisoles , if i use pantyhose though i always use a halfslip with them , jeans can be tough on nylons , have a full collection of full slips and a few satin half slips, i use a size 34 B satin padded bra and matching bikini underwear with a confortable full slip or cami ,useing a black Tshirt and due to a slight heavy stature *175 LBS i can get away with it out in public (the common manboob syndrome being a bit over weight? :P)

its nice to know my SO enjoys me being a CD and it relly boosts my morale , if your wondering what the image is on my profile pic that me in Secondlife i go full out female and also im what is known as a *Anthro furry, both me and my SO relly enjoy shopping for outfits both in that world and IRL. if you want to meet me in SL my Avatar name is mobiusonemasterchief infinity. every one just calls me Mobius , as was the true first name i wanted but that was taken as was mobiusone so i had to meld a combination :P

charla42
09-22-2011, 02:19 PM
Margo: I underdress 24/7. Bra/panties, Lady jeans, sweater, polo blouses,T-shirt. Ladies loafers. Keep my eye brows thinned an arched. Location an family dictate this level. Like you I will not go past this level. Unless I attend SCC which is in session this week in Atlanta. Love to All

JustAlex
09-22-2011, 05:58 PM
I underdress all the time. Panties always, I rarely wear male briefs. I also wear pantyhose and teddies when it's cold. Garter belt and stocking occasionally. I'm not much into bras but I did them too. My wife is OK with that, she buys stuff for me sometimes but I buy for myself most of the time. She's OK about me wearing full female when we're alone, in fact she likes it more than I do.

In public I went as far as wearing female pants with the zipper on the side or on the back. But I did that only to go out and not to places where people could have more time to noticed like in the office or with friends or family. Going to the mall, cinema or walking around, I felt fine doing that.

larry
09-22-2011, 06:57 PM
"She's OK about me wearing full female when we're alone, in fact she likes it more than I do." Oh SO lucky..

I underdress all the time. Panties always, I rarely wear male briefs. I also wear pantyhose and teddies when it's cold. Garter belt and stocking occasionally. I'm not much into bras but I did them too. My wife is OK with that, she buys stuff for me sometimes but I buy for myself most of the time. She's OK about me wearing full female when we're alone, in fact she likes it more than I do.

In public I went as far as wearing female pants with the zipper on the side or on the back. But I did that only to go out and not to places where people could have more time to noticed like in the office or with friends or family. Going to the mall, cinema or walking around, I felt fine doing that.

Sherry Lynn
09-22-2011, 09:30 PM
Sometimes I wear hose and panties under boy clothes but I don't ever wear a bra unless I need it to hold up my breast forms. I wear ladies pants sometimes too. That's about as far as I underdress but when I do dress and paint up, I do it fully with all accessories. When I go out dressed I want to be noticed and I usually am. Especially when I use the men's room in drag!

sara.s
09-22-2011, 09:53 PM
i don't understand underdressing. If you constantly underdress, wouldn't it kill the novelty of wearing something special underneath?

donna48c
09-22-2011, 10:16 PM
I underdress every day 24/7 from shoe, socks, jeans, panties, and yes a 40b bra. Need the bra for support and bounce yes there real. Only wear male shirts to hide my bumps while in male mode. My wife also is ok with this and also picks out my outfits.

Leslie Iz
09-22-2011, 10:25 PM
When I cannot go head to toe because of privacy or time issues I will always underdress which is quite often. Wearing a bra and or panties under my day to day clothing is a given for me. I really enjoy wearing one piece swimwear as an undergarment sometimes, it makes my figure feel like it should.

underdresser41
11-20-2011, 03:39 PM
I am an under-dresser too. My wife has purchased bras and panties for me, sometimes even at no request. I am allowed to dress wherever I think there will not be a problem, she says. But then she asks, "What if we're in a car accident?" I tell her it's nothing they haven't seen before. Welcome, Pam.

My wife is the same way... I think she worries too much, but she does let me underdress (mostly) whenever I want...

kaela
11-20-2011, 08:00 PM
My soon to be wife helps me dress. she doesnt want me to do it all the time so. i to under dress. paintes as much as i can and a nighty to bed. i want more but i dont want to push it to fast.

kathie225
11-20-2011, 09:49 PM
My wife accepts my underdressing and has purchased panties for me. Her limited acceptance of my dressing came about after a trip we took to the south Pacific a number of years ago. Men wearing skirts were social norms and she didn't feel that appalled at the spectre as she thought she would. At the time she knew of my attraction to women's garments and felt that panties wouldn't be so bad after all. She later bought some for me and have been underdressing every day since.

Stefanie_in_Mt
11-21-2011, 03:05 PM
I under desss with panties, whith my new found freedom I don't even own mens shorts anymore

il.dso
11-21-2011, 03:55 PM
For years, I was never a big fan of underdressing and didn't really see the point in it.
Recently, however, I have been underdressing much more frequently.
What typically happens is that I am able to fully crossdress for most of the morning.
Then, unfortunately, it's time to get into drab and face the working world.
I realized that there's really no need to take of my panties and pantyhose so I underdress for the rest of the day.
Not quite the ideal situation but the best I can do for now...

Lace-Is-Great
11-21-2011, 04:22 PM
I have occassionally under-dressed with panties under my pants in public... especially in leasurely walks through the Shopping Mall or quaint bookstore.

A few time's I've done it because I slept in my colorful pink or flower-patterned cotton panties, and it felt so comfy that I simply slipped on sweats or jogging / gym pants for a brisk morning walk or jog.

Once or twice I did it without thinking, and didn't realize I still had my panties on until I came home from an early morning walk or jog and changed for my morning shower! LOL

Eve II
11-21-2011, 04:33 PM
I underdress almost everyday - bra , panties sometimes stockings, slips- I LOVE it ! While my SO
accepts it, I'm not in a sititstion where I can fully dress in total femme. Girls who have read my
post on site, know that my fetish is bras. Therefore it's easier to underdress, but it's getting
harder to hide my natural "girls".

Robin-in-TX
11-22-2011, 07:08 PM
Hi, I've started to wear panties in uniform. No one will see them. I keep them in my field gear at home and just slide a pair into my gym bag on my way out, which is earlier than anyone gets up. Then put them on when I change into uniform. I have a private office. Then, I change back at the end of the day, or not, sometimes I wait for her to go to bed, then change the in "Man Cave" at night. I even have the laundry thing worked out. I love the feeling of them.

xcross23x
11-22-2011, 07:28 PM
I wear them the sometimes when I sleep but I have never had the courage to wear them in public

Jenniferpl
11-23-2011, 05:16 AM
I can relate to what Pamela is saying. The relationship is more important than the clothes. She takes what her wife finds accepting and is able to let her feminine side out. Cross dressing can be a blast with an accepting spouse. My wife buys my panties for me and tells I have to wear what she buys regardless of the color or pattern. I find that underdressing helps quiet my inner voice.

Dianelee
11-24-2011, 04:11 PM
I went into my marriage as a cross dresser and while my wife took a few years, now accepts my dressing all the time. This level of acceptance has allowed me to find and wear some extremely comfy lingerie for my everyday life. My wife even stuffs my Christmas stocking (sic) with g-strings, panties stockings and slips.

I could never pass enfemm, so I underdress nearly 100% of the time and now even have been buying lingerie and receiving lingerie from my sister.

My everyday panties are the jockey elance string bikinis http://www.jockey.com/products/Elance-String-Bikini-3-Pack and my everyday bra is the vassarette style 70254 http://hosierystreet.com/system/scripts/results_big.cgi?product=70-254&refer=vsrts which is microfiber and a bit of lace that supports what little breasts I have and feels amazing. They barely show under t-shirts and the fabric keeps my nipples stiff all day long. Even though I'm naturally a AA the 38b fits great.

They're also not horribly expensive and google searching coms up anywhere from $9/2 pack to $14/2pack.

I'm also fond of wearing pant liners under my jeans so that they're not so itchy, though in my tropical climate I'm considering moving from the yummy nylon to Cotton instead.

I've just ordered my first set of breast forms and am really looking forward to trying them out. I'm very much a transvestite (by definitions previously mentioned) and find lingerie to be better than Viagra, which is probably why my wife has been so accepting.

anonymousinmaryland
11-24-2011, 05:03 PM
That is a beautiful bra in your avatar. From an underdresser. And I'm satisfied with this. Best wishes.

larissa-laurie
11-25-2011, 01:18 AM
Underdressing is about all I can do. Panties, pantyhose, girdle and slip under girl slacks or jeans. Plus a sports bra that lays flat. Sometimes I use a ladies polo or tee shirt, and trouser socks and ladies somewhat neutral looking shoes. It is whatever I can safely get away with. I can usually wear pantyhose, girdle and slip in bed, which is great. I just love the luxurious feel of silk, satin and nylon slipping over my body.

Alaceann
11-25-2011, 01:56 PM
I underdress all the time,panties and pantyhose all the time and a bra now that the weather is getting cold. But I always wear a nightgown bra & panties to bed. I only wish I could get to dress up more often, but rarely get a chance to. Too many people under our roof. O well!!!

Barbara Ella
11-25-2011, 02:48 PM
I am a comfortable under dresser at present, panties 24/7, thigh highs unless working in yard. Given the newness of the current "session" I will begin working on a bra and maybe a camisole next. Wife does not know yet, but there is always hope to achieve a relationship that many have expressed here, where we can both partner in this.

Dont think I will ever pass en femme, but would hope situation would develop where I could attempt in private to validate this thought with my wife's help.

Am committing perhaps a crossdresser's most deadly sin of omission. I do not have any shoes yet. Dont know if shoes qualify as under dressing or not. hmmm

Babes

sanderlay
11-25-2011, 05:58 PM
It seems like everyday I learn a new term or expression and this is one... under-dressing. This activity might seem... "under-whelming"... but for myself it is symbolic acknowledgement of my feminine within. If I were told I would have to go back to..."male undergarments"... I would not. I have purged them from my dresser which have become rags for other purposes and perhaps a blow to my male ego, take him down a notch. :eek:

The mental symbolism to me is like my earrings and necklace, which are external, which can be seen by all. But what can't be seen and can be felt is just as powerful to my mind and gives me that relaxation that a medication might give... or might not.

Denying my feminine or my masculine, myself expression, is not healthy for me. She/he must have an outlet to expressing their nature, their feelings and creativity. I am incomplete without them.

Now I don't have an SO, significant other, unless you count my cats ;), so I don't have the same limitations as the SO. This side of myself is one reason why I'm still single. But I do sincerely respect the SO for the compromises which have been made for the sake of the relationship. That's not easy and I applaud your efforts and your honesty in a marriage/relationship to your SO.

But I, as a single person, needed to take it further, beyond under-dressing, and let my self expression go out in the open for all to see with skirts and blouses and other accessories. It keeps me sane, I feel more honest and open, and I feel more free to express myself.

CassieV
11-26-2011, 04:30 AM
Before I decided this is what I wanted full time, I underdressed only occasionally, in spurts. Since coming to the realization that I don't care to be in male clothing, I haven't worn anything but panties except for going to work. I have sometimes gone to work in panties, but it's unfortunately kind of inconvenient and I don't see that changing anytime soon. One thing I have purged completely are socks. I only wear female socks, and mostly cute colorful socks, and have been that way for some time. On the rare instance I need something low-key, I have thin ankle socks in neutral colors, otherwise, bright and fun it is!

cdsara
11-26-2011, 09:58 AM
Underdressing is about all I can do. Panties, pantyhose, girdle and slip under girl slacks or jeans. Plus a sports bra that lays flat. Sometimes I use a ladies polo or tee shirt, and trouser socks and ladies somewhat neutral looking shoes. It is whatever I can safely get away with. I can usually wear pantyhose, girdle and slip in bed, which is great. I just love the luxurious feel of silk, satin and nylon slipping over my body.

Is the sports bra noticable under a shirt? I have been wondering about trying this. I love wearing bras but I am afraid they would be noticed.

janeycdbbw
11-26-2011, 07:14 PM
I used to call this underdressing thing as being in "stealth mode",but have grown into it so much that stealth or not, it doesn't matter to me if someone notices I have panties, nylons, or a bra on. Actually it kind of thrills me that I am "caught".

lov2cd
11-26-2011, 07:20 PM
I've worn panties a few times underneath clothing, but i love the feeling of pantyhose underneath my jeans. Under-toying is also a lot of fun and exciting.

cdsara
12-02-2011, 10:02 AM
I am sorry but I am not familiar with under toying??

texasm31
12-02-2011, 10:11 AM
Is the sports bra noticable under a shirt? I have been wondering about trying this. I love wearing bras but I am afraid they would be noticed.

A sports bra can be less obvious, but there is no perfect way to completely cover a bra. There is always a chance that someone will see or feel it, so you'll still need to be prepared to explain.

Iris
12-04-2011, 04:52 AM
Occasionally I underdress. Started with panties and the next step are slips and perhaps a sports bra. For the moment I am not able to fully dress en femme, but I take step by step.

sfwarbonnet
12-04-2011, 03:56 PM
A sports bra can be less obvious, but there is no perfect way to completely cover a bra. There is always a chance that someone will see or feel it, so you'll still need to be prepared to explain.

It it often difficult to ascertain whether an undergarment is noticed or the noticer just doesn't say anything or care... Like I usually wear sheer pantyhose, panties, slips, and bras frequently but have never gotten any reaction. The further I go without eliciting any reaction, the further I want to go.

cdsara
12-04-2011, 04:42 PM
what is the best panty style that will not show in mens jeans? I dont want them sticking out the top for my co wrokers to see?

Erica Marie
12-04-2011, 10:45 PM
Living in a cold climate, winter time provides that chance of under dressing. My gf recently bought me a few pair of leggings and a pair of tights. Besides the chance to dress without anyone knowing, the leggings really do feel great on these cold winter days. Only drawback is everytime I wear them I wish I was wearing them with a skirt instead of jeans. UGH

texasm31
12-05-2011, 10:22 AM
what is the best panty style that will not show in mens jeans? I dont want them sticking out the top for my co wrokers to see?

Any low rise panties should stay below the waistline of most men's jeans. You can can find almost any style, thong, bikini, hipster, etc. in a low rise

sfwarbonnet
12-05-2011, 11:06 AM

Wear a bodyshit to preclude showing the tops of panties and pantyhose An alternative would be a slip with a crotch closure (if you cam find one). Short slips are also OK and are easy to tuck into pants. Men's (UGH) extra-tall underdhirts and tee's are even OK for hiding panty tops

tanga
12-09-2011, 08:31 PM
I wear panties and pantyhose (under my jeans/slacks) every day of the week. Just ordered my first bras and am looking forward to trying them out. Tried to pick bras that I can wear to work under my polo. Only time will tell. :)

sfwarbonnet
12-10-2011, 11:34 AM
I wear panties, pantyhose, and a short slip with pants. My favorite slip is Vanity Fair spin slip, but the non-adjustable straps fall of my shoulders unless I wear a bra with adjustable strars. A B cup or smaller is OK for underdressing.