PDA

View Full Version : First time out and dressed

satin n lace
07-24-2011, 05:28 PM
Yesterday was my first time out and dressed it was a few words scary, nervous, fun and exhilarating. Scary leaving the hotel and driving but it was good. Nervous getting to the Hawaiian Luau Party but everything was good. Fun talking with all the nice people and metting a lot of new friends and i know my wife and i will be going to future events. Exhilarating being out with other people dressed up and being girly it was a such great experience :)

jillcutie
07-24-2011, 06:30 PM
sounds like you had an amazing time, I can't wait to go out for my first time I just have to find a good place to go near me

Jessica Brynn
07-24-2011, 06:34 PM
Good for you! I've done it a few times myself now and it really does get easier each time. I'm glad you had such a great experience!

TxCassie
07-24-2011, 06:42 PM
Wonderful Satinnlace. Was the gathering a TG event? It's great you have the support of your wife, makes all the difference in the world.

Was this the longest period of time being dressed in one session?

Cassie

Melissa Rose
07-24-2011, 06:44 PM
It was great being able to chat with you and your wife at the River City Gems Luau party in Sacramento. I'm delighted you had a great time. I hope it was everything and more than you expected. It looked like you got more comfortable as the evening went on. It is amazing how your emotions can run from fear to fun to exhilarating to liberating during the course of one evening. I hope to see at our next event in August.

Cynthia Anne
07-24-2011, 06:46 PM
That sounds just like what you been needing girl! It's nice to know that youand your wife enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing!

Debglam
07-24-2011, 06:51 PM
Michelle,

It was great meeting you and your wife! If you were nervous, it didn't show. You looked terrific! Hope to see you again soon.

:hugs:
Debby

rachaelsloane
07-24-2011, 07:13 PM
Sounds like it was a really good time. Allie asked me to go Friday night, but I had made other plans. Hopefully in August, I'll make it.

AllieSF
07-25-2011, 12:33 AM
It was nice meeting you and your wife. It appeared to me that you were enjoying yourself in a nice safe environment, which the Gems strive to make a reality for everyone. I hope that you can make to other events and maybe a trip into San Francisco once in awhile too.