PDA

View Full Version : A girls night out!

Jessica Brynn
07-24-2011, 06:17 PM
I had an actual, honest to goodness, girls night out. Here's an excerpt. The full version can be found on my blog if you're interested. There's even a picture or two posted there as well.

They were carding people at the door. I showed my ID and was let in. Keep in mind that I'm dressed in a black and white dress, 3" wedges, my strawberry blonde wig, etc.

We approached the bar and Missy offered to buy me a drink. I ordered drinks for the two of us and received them without a second look.

We were there to attend a drag show so there were drag queens milling through the crowd. There were also a few other crossdressers there. We grabbed a seat near the bar and enjoyed our drinks. We both people watched. This was a gay bar, and there were quite a few colorful people around.

Once they lifted the gate, we went upstairs to get good seats for the show. A few people approached the performers while they were on stage so it seemed like an acceptable thing to do. I stepped out into the center of the room, walked up to the stage and asked the performer if I could get a picture with her. She happily obliged. There must have been 100 eyes on me, at least.

~ Jessica Brynn ~
* DepressedCrossdresser.blogspot.com *

Cynthia Anne
07-24-2011, 07:15 PM
I do beleive you call that a GREAT girls night out! I'm glad to here you had a good time! Hugs!

Persephone
07-25-2011, 01:15 AM
Sounds like you had fun! Great!

Hugs,
Persephone.